- 218 Morning Star Dr, Weisshorn Sub, Breckenridge 80424
- 5 Bed, 7 Bath, 5221 SqFt
- MLS® #: S1013989
- New Mountain Modern home built by New West Partners and an Allen-Guerra Architecture design. Open floor plan that takes in the views of Breckenridge Ski mountain. With an enormous kitchen that flows into the luxurious living ro... more
Weisshorn Real Estate
Weisshorn is one of the oldest and most prized neighborhoods in Breckenridge. Just a short walk through the historic district to Main Street takes you to homes ranging from $700,000 tear downs to $8 million ski area luxury homes. The area boasts incredible views of the Ten Mile Range and Weisshorn houses are built to take full advantage of the gorgeous setting. Floor-to-ceiling windows are popular home features and expansive outdoor decks and patios make perfect viewing platforms.
View Luxury Homes for Sale in Weisshorn
|All Listings||Over $1,000,000|
- 103 N Pine St, Weisshorn Sub, Breckenridge 80424
- 4 Bed, 5 Bath, 3418 SqFt
- MLS® #: S1017518
- Gorgeous contemporary home on a sunny SW facing in town lot. Superior craftsmanship throughout this home will appeal to the most discerning buyer. Stunning kitchen and vaulted main level with panoramic ski area views. Trail sys... more
- 143 N Pine St, Weisshorn Sub, Breckenridge 80424
- 4 Bed, 2 Bath, 1790 SqFt
- MLS® #: S1017535
- Classic Ski Chalet on large corner view lot in one of Breckenridge's premier neighborhoods. Large rec area & mud room downstairs with 4 large bedrooms, 2 baths on the upper levels. Enviable ski area views, great all day sun, wa... more
Real Estate Market Stats
The highest priced home for sale in is listed at $4,950,000 with the lowest available home listed at $1,349,000. The current average price for real estate is $3,133,000 with a median price of $3,100,000. Homes in range in size from 1,790 Sqft to 5,221 Sqft, and the average annual property tax is $0. There are currently 0 houses for sale, 0 condos for sale, and 0 townhouses for sale in .
Developed in the 60s, most Weisshorn real estate has been either completely renovated, or razed and replaced with contemporary mountain estates. This is the perfect location for a permanent or vacation home that could easily provide a substantial rental income.
Not only is the community located minutes from Main Street, but town shuttles have several stops within Weisshorn, delivering residents and visitors to popular downtown restaurants and shops, or straight to the slopes.
In the warmer months, Weisshorn homes are situated close to hiking trails and the 27-hole course at Breckenridge Golf Club.
Browse Breckenridge Neighborhoods
We'd love to help you find the perfect home in Weisshorn. Please don't hesitate to contact Andrew for more information, or call (970) 547-7751 for assistance.
Listing information last updated on February 24th, 2020 at 3:31am MST.