- 103 N Pine Street N, Weisshorn Sub, Breckenridge 80424
- 4 Bed, 4½ Bath, 3418 SqFt
- Single Family
- MLS® #: S1009553
- Exceptional modern mountain contemporary home located in town!! Stroll the trail outside your door to Main Street or head east to hiking and biking. Superior craftsmanship evidenced throughout this residence. Interior design,... more
Weisshorn Real Estate
Weisshorn is one of the oldest and most prized neighborhoods in Breckenridge. Just a short walk through the historic district to Main Street takes you to homes ranging from $700,000 tear downs to $8 million ski area luxury homes. The area boasts incredible views of the Ten Mile Range and Weisshorn houses are built to take full advantage of the gorgeous setting. Floor-to-ceiling windows are popular home features and expansive outdoor decks and patios make perfect viewing platforms.
View Luxury Homes for Sale in Weisshorn
|All Listings||Over $1,000,000|
- 122 Royal Tiger Road, Weisshorn Sub, Breckenridge 80424
- 5 Bed, 3½ Bath, 3168 SqFt
- Single Family
- MLS® #: S1009772
- Spectacular opportunity to own this beautiful single-family home in the coveted Weisshorn neighborhood. Stroll to town or walk just 300 yards to the ski area shuttle. This home boasts beautiful ski area views, incredible sun a... more
Real Estate Market Stats
The highest priced home for sale in is listed at $2,650,000 with the lowest available home listed at $1,675,000. The current average price for real estate is $2,162,500 with a median price of $2,162,500. Homes in range in size from 3,168 Sqft to 3,418 Sqft, and the average annual property tax is $6,829. There are currently 2 houses for sale, 0 condos for sale, and 0 townhouses for sale in .
Developed in the 60s, most Weisshorn real estate has been either completely renovated, or razed and replaced with contemporary mountain estates. This is the perfect location for a permanent or vacation home that could easily provide a substantial rental income.
Not only is the community located minutes from Main Street, but town shuttles have several stops within Weisshorn, delivering residents and visitors to popular downtown restaurants and shops, or straight to the slopes.
In the warmer months, Weisshorn homes are situated close to hiking trails and the 27-hole course at Breckenridge Golf Club.
Browse Breckenridge Neighborhoods
We'd love to help you find the perfect home in Weisshorn. Please don't hesitate to contact Andrew for more information, or call (970) 547-7751 for assistance.
Listing information last updated on November 14th, 2018 at 8:00am MST.