- 218 Morning Star Dr, Weisshorn Sub, Breckenridge 80424
- 5 Bed, 7 Bath, 5221 SqFt
- MLS® #: S1013989
- New Mountain Modern home built by New West Partners and an Allen-Guerra Architecture design. Open floor plan that takes in the views of Breckenridge Ski mountain. With an enormous kitchen that flows into the luxurious living ro... more
Weisshorn Real Estate
Weisshorn is one of the oldest and most prized neighborhoods in Breckenridge. Just a short walk through the historic district to Main Street takes you to homes ranging from $700,000 tear downs to $8 million ski area luxury homes. The area boasts incredible views of the Ten Mile Range and Weisshorn houses are built to take full advantage of the gorgeous setting. Floor-to-ceiling windows are popular home features and expansive outdoor decks and patios make perfect viewing platforms.
View Luxury Homes for Sale in Weisshorn
|All Listings||Over $1,000,000|
- 130 N Pine St, Weisshorn Sub, Breckenridge 80424
- 4 Bed, 5 Bath, 4742 SqFt
- MLS® #: S1018722
- Nearly new construction on a grand scale. All 4 bedrooms are en-suite assuring comfort and privacy for your family. Highly appointed finishes throughout with top of the line Thermador appliances. Nestled on a flat corner lot in... more
- 103 N Pine St, Weisshorn Sub, Breckenridge 80424
- 4 Bed, 5 Bath, 3418 SqFt
- MLS® #: S1017518
- Gorgeous contemporary home on a sunny SW facing in town lot. Superior craftsmanship throughout this home will appeal to the most discerning buyer. Stunning kitchen and vaulted main level with panoramic ski area views. Trail sys... more
- 203 Wellington Rd, Weisshorn Sub, Breckenridge 80424
- 5 Bed, 4 Bath, 4078 SqFt
- MLS® #: S1019161
- Been dreaming of incredible ski area views in a home close to shopping, dining, and Breck’s free bus? One-half acre this close to town is a rarity. This home is just far enough from the excitement of Main Street Breck to... more
- 119 Royal Tiger Rd, Weisshorn Sub, Breckenridge 80424
- 4 Bed, 4 Bath, 2164 SqFt
- MLS® #: S1018824
- Amazing opportunity in a great neighborhood! This home is perfectly perfect as is or ready for your personal updates and preferences. In a neighborhood that can handle $2M+++ this is an investors dream. Add on, trick o... more
- 211 Royal Tiger Rd, Weisshorn Sub, Breckenridge 80424
- 3 Bed, 2 Bath, 1436 SqFt
- MLS® #: S1018297
- The perfect opportunity to own in the Weisshorn neighborhood! This delightful chalet has been remodeled with a tasteful mountain modern feel that still maintains the charm of the original structure. Large, private half-acre lo... more
Real Estate Market Stats
The highest priced home for sale in is listed at $4,950,000 with the lowest available home listed at $1,269,000. The current average price for real estate is $2,675,857 with a median price of $2,899,000. Homes in range in size from 1,436 Sqft to 5,221 Sqft, and the average annual property tax is $0. There are currently 0 houses for sale, 0 condos for sale, and 0 townhouses for sale in .
Developed in the 60s, most Weisshorn real estate has been either completely renovated, or razed and replaced with contemporary mountain estates. This is the perfect location for a permanent or vacation home that could easily provide a substantial rental income.
Not only is the community located minutes from Main Street, but town shuttles have several stops within Weisshorn, delivering residents and visitors to popular downtown restaurants and shops, or straight to the slopes.
In the warmer months, Weisshorn homes are situated close to hiking trails and the 27-hole course at Breckenridge Golf Club.
Browse Breckenridge Neighborhoods
We'd love to help you find the perfect home in Weisshorn. Please don't hesitate to contact Andrew for more information, or call (970) 547-7751 for assistance.
Listing information last updated on July 7th, 2020 at 6:02pm MDT.