- 75 Masters Dr, Masters At Copper Creek The, Copper Mountain 80443
- 6 Bed, 6 Bath, 4302 SqFt
- MLS® #: S1026236
- Location, location, location! This spectacular one owner lightly used second home has never been rented! Panoramic views of the ski runs serviced by A & Bee Lifts. Views east of the Ten Mile Range (which is the backside of Brec... more
Copper Mountain Real Estate
Copper Mountain Listings Stats
Browse Copper Mountain real estate or read about the mountain lifestyles, quick facts, property features & more!
View Copper Mountain Condos & Homes
|All Listings||$400,000 - $500,000||$500,000 - $600,000|
|$700,000 - $800,000||$800,000 - $900,000||$900,000 - $1,000,000|
- 214 Ten Mile Cir # 404, Copper Junction Condo, Copper Mountain 80443
- 3 Bed, 3 Bath, 1345 SqFt
- MLS® #: S1026033
- Relax in this spacious 1345 sq. ft. "Ski-in/Ski-out" 3 Bedroom 2.5 Bath condominium that Sleeps 8 people. Only 10 feet from the front door to the elevator! This residence is located just steps away from the American Eagle Lift ... more
- 172 Beeler Pl # 302, Cirque Condo, Copper Mountain 80443
- 3 Bed, 3 Bath, 1910 SqFt
- MLS® #: S1020970
- Stunning top floor PENTHOUSE with panoramic South facing ski slope VIEWS. Interior features include 2 master suites, personal jacuzzi tub with 28 jets, wood faced appliances, slate flooring, vaulted ceilings & upstairs loft/off... more
- 155 Wheeler Pl # 206, Anaconda Condo, Copper Mountain 80443
- 4 Bed, 4 Bath, 1622 SqFt
- MLS® #: S1027537
- Fantastic VIEWS from this 4 bdrm/ 4 bath/ 1,622 square foot Copper Mountain condo! Located in the newly remodeled Anaconda complex in Copper's East Village. HUGE rooftop private deck with 270* VIEWS! Never rented, Owners have a... more
- 189 Ten Mile Cir # 443, Village Square Condo, Copper Mountain 80443
- 2 Bed, 3 Bath, 1201 SqFt
- MLS® #: S1026277
- Center Village at Copper Mountain! Perfectly located, extra large condo with 2 huge bedrooms, 3 full bathrooms, 3 lock off options plus bonus living space on the all season balcony! Spacious great room with gas fireplace & vie... more
- 760 Copper Rd # 202, Snowbridge Square Condo, Copper Mountain 80443
- 3 Bed, 2 Bath, 1457 SqFt
- MLS® #: S1027443
- Snowbridge Square is getting an exterior face lift this summer! The spectacular views of Copper Mountain's Center Village will wow you. This spacious condo features two large bedrooms and an extra sleeping loft. Brand new stain... more
- 35 Wheeler Pl # 115, Summit House East Condo, Copper Mountain 80443
- 2 Bed, 2 Bath, 764 SqFt
- MLS® #: S1027541
- 2 level condo on the west CORNER of Summit House East complex. Overlooks 8th tee box of Copper Creek Golf Course & West Ten Mile Creek. Unit boasts living room with gas fireplace, dining, kitchen, full bath & covered balcony... more
- 45 Beeler Pl # 2216, Telemark Lodge Condo, Copper Mountain 80443
- 1 Bath, 468 SqFt
- MLS® #: S1027427
- Remodeled studio with fabulous VIEWS of the Ten Mile Mountain Range "SKY" chutes & the SKI SLOPES at Copper. End of hall home offers windows facing both South & East. Located minutes from the American Flyer chair lift, Mountai... more
- 88 Guller Rd # 202, Summit House Condo, Copper Mountain 80443
- 1 Bed, 1 Bath, 771 SqFt
- MLS® #: S1024704
- Best buy in Copper Mtn. Located within a short walk center village,Pitch Fork lift, Woodward, athletic club, bus stop, golfing, biking and hiking. Recently fully remodeled with new flooring, granite counter tops, stainless ste... more
FIND IDEAL COPPER MOUNTAIN CONDOS & HOMES!
Register on our site for free and you'll get access to all our detailed listings, pictures, and special tools. Bookmark your favorites for easy viewing later or receive email alerts to new listings that match your interests!
Find Your Next Home Now With Our Advanced Features And Register With Us!
About Copper Mountain Homes For Sale
In total, there are approximately 432 residential and privately owned properties here, with over 90% owned as second homes or investment properties. If you're looking for a place to getaway and live life to the fullest, start exploring Copper Mountain homes for sale! In the high end price range you'll find stunning one-of-a-kind properties that boast unique architectural details, fitting in seamlessly with their outdoor surroundings.
Interior features may include standout highlights like private hot tubs under the stars, gourmet kitchens, soaring ceilings, gleaming hardwoods, wall to wall windows, fireplaces that will "wow" and much more. More affordable choices don't scrimp on style or luxury, with excellent investment options that include Copper Mountain condos. You'll find modern style and convenience, open airy spaces, and contemporary fixtures all within walking distance of the slopes, shops and restaurants.
Get Away To Copper Mountain Real Estate
Copper Mountain Quick Facts:
- 126 trails across nearly 2,500 acres.
- Three peaks with a base elevation of 9,712 ft.
- Peak elevation of 12,313 ft.
- 22 ski lifts.
The ski resort first opened in November 1972, and has since hosted the alpine races of the World Cup tour in 1976. During the summers, the mountain its known for another acclaimed recreation. This is the starting point for the annual Colorado Copper Triangle Alpine Cycling Classic; a benefit road bike ride for Parkinson's Disease. Most recently, the mountain opened up Woodward Camp, in 2009, which provides massive indoor ski and snowboard training facilities.
Residents of Copper Mountain real estate enjoy great snowfall all year round with a variety of runs for all levels, and excellent beginner terrain for teaching the kids. The expansive mountain also means minimal lift lines, and for those looking for something a little different, skiing isn't the only action you'll find here. Try out the fun tube run, go ice-skating, shopping, dining, zip-lining, have a spa day, and much more.
Can't find what you're looking for? Try searching for listings in some of the other nearby mountain ski resorts!
Browse Breckenridge Communities & Property Styles
We'd be happy to help you find the ideal Copper Mountain real estate to suit your lifestyle. Let us help fill you in on the market here as well as anything you'd like to know about the area, just call (970) 547-7751 for assistance.
Listing information last updated on June 12th, 2021 at 8:45am MDT.