- 88 Fairway Ln # 36, Woods At Copper Creek Townhomes, Copper Mountain 80443
- 4 Bed, 3 Bath, 2006 SqFt
- MLS® #: S1022490
- Copper Mountain townhouse offers wraparound views of surrounding mountains to the East South West & North! This fabulous 4 bdrm/3 bath home is offered furnished & in turn key condition! High-end finishes incl granite & stainles... more
Copper Mountain Real Estate
Copper Mountain Listings Stats
Browse Copper Mountain real estate or read about the mountain lifestyles, quick facts, property features & more!
View Copper Mountain Condos & Homes
|All Listings||$200,000 - $300,000||$400,000 - $500,000|
- 172 Beeler Pl # 302, Cirque Condo, Copper Mountain 80443
- 3 Bed, 3 Bath, 1910 SqFt
- MLS® #: S1020970
- Stunning top floor PENTHOUSE with panoramic ski slope VIEWS. Custom finishes throughout. Interior features included 2 master suites, personal jacuzzi tub with 28 jets, wood faced appliances, slate flooring, vaulted ceilings and... more
- 209 Ten Mile Cir # 202, Mountain Plaza Condo, Copper Mountain 80443
- 1 Bed, 1 Bath, 777 SqFt
- MLS® #: S1023190
- LITERALLY A "One-Of-A-Kind" - 1 Bedroom+Den, 1 Bath, FULLY-RENOVATED home in the heart of the Village at Copper, & now it could be YOURS! Nearly 800 Square feet & lives like a 2 bedroom, this home is perfect for ski families wa... more
- 910 Copper Rd # 323, Passage Point, Copper Mountain 80443
- 1 Bath, 475 SqFt
- MLS® #: S1023160
- No need to worry about parking anymore, at your new condo you can walk straight to the chairlifts, restaurants and shops! After a long day out, cozy up next to your gas fireplace or relax in one of the common hot tubs. New pai... more
FIND IDEAL COPPER MOUNTAIN CONDOS & HOMES!
Register on our site for free and you'll get access to all our detailed listings, pictures, and special tools. Bookmark your favorites for easy viewing later or receive email alerts to new listings that match your interests!
Find Your Next Home Now With Our Advanced Features And Register With Us!
About Copper Mountain Homes For Sale
In total, there are approximately 432 residential and privately owned properties here, with over 90% owned as second homes or investment properties. If you're looking for a place to getaway and live life to the fullest, start exploring Copper Mountain homes for sale! In the high end price range you'll find stunning one-of-a-kind properties that boast unique architectural details, fitting in seamlessly with their outdoor surroundings.
Interior features may include standout highlights like private hot tubs under the stars, gourmet kitchens, soaring ceilings, gleaming hardwoods, wall to wall windows, fireplaces that will "wow" and much more. More affordable choices don't scrimp on style or luxury, with excellent investment options that include Copper Mountain condos. You'll find modern style and convenience, open airy spaces, and contemporary fixtures all within walking distance of the slopes, shops and restaurants.
Get Away To Copper Mountain Real Estate
Copper Mountain Quick Facts:
- 126 trails across nearly 2,500 acres.
- Three peaks with a base elevation of 9,712 ft.
- Peak elevation of 12,313 ft.
- 22 ski lifts.
The ski resort first opened in November 1972, and has since hosted the alpine races of the World Cup tour in 1976. During the summers, the mountain its known for another acclaimed recreation. This is the starting point for the annual Colorado Copper Triangle Alpine Cycling Classic; a benefit road bike ride for Parkinson's Disease. Most recently, the mountain opened up Woodward Camp, in 2009, which provides massive indoor ski and snowboard training facilities.
Residents of Copper Mountain real estate enjoy great snowfall all year round with a variety of runs for all levels, and excellent beginner terrain for teaching the kids. The expansive mountain also means minimal lift lines, and for those looking for something a little different, skiing isn't the only action you'll find here. Try out the fun tube run, go ice-skating, shopping, dining, zip-lining, have a spa day, and much more.
Can't find what you're looking for? Try searching for listings in some of the other nearby mountain ski resorts!
Browse Breckenridge Communities & Property Styles
We'd be happy to help you find the ideal Copper Mountain real estate to suit your lifestyle. Let us help fill you in on the market here as well as anything you'd like to know about the area, just call (970) 547-7751 for assistance.
Listing information last updated on November 27th, 2020 at 1:16am MST.