- 172 Beeler Pl # 302, Cirque Condo, Copper Mountain 80443
- 3 Bed, 3 Bath, 1910 SqFt
- MLS® #: S1020970
- PRICE REDUCED. Stunning top floor PENTHOUSE with panoramic South facing ski slope VIEWS. Interior features include 2 master suites, personal jacuzzi tub with 28 jets, wood faced appliances, slate flooring, vaulted ceilings & up... more
Copper Mountain Real Estate
Copper Mountain Listings Stats
Browse Copper Mountain real estate or read about the mountain lifestyles, quick facts, property features & more!
View Copper Mountain Condos & Homes
|All Listings||$200,000 - $300,000||$400,000 - $500,000|
|$600,000 - $700,000||$700,000 - $800,000||$800,000 - $900,000|
- 760 Copper Rd # 206, Snowbridge Square Condo, Copper Mountain 80443
- 3 Bed, 2 Bath, 1457 SqFt
- MLS® #: S1023826
- PANORAMIC VIEWS of Copper's slopes from this renovated 3 bedroom home. Stretch out & sleep 10 in this spacious retreat that's just a few minute walk to the American Eagle Chairlift, dining, shops, and all that Copper has to of... more
- 164 Copper Cir # 225, Tucker Mountain Lodge Condo, Copper Mountain 80443
- 2 Bed, 2 Bath, 849 SqFt
- MLS® #: S1024600
- Rare lock off two bedroom located in the Village at Copper! Take in the soothing sounds of the Ten Mile creek right outside your home, or enjoy a stroll through the Village to enjoy the easy access to all the shops, dining, and... more
- 105 Wheeler Cir # 101, Copper Springs Lodge, Copper Mountain 80443
- 2 Bed, 2 Bath, 758 SqFt
- MLS® #: S1024686
- Ski area views from this turnkey 2 bedroom / 2 bath located in the popular Copper Springs Lodge! Ground level condo with walk-off patio perfect for skipping the elevator & lobby! Offered fully furnished & ready to enjoy! Bldg ... more
- 189 Ten Mile Cir # 448, Village Square Condo, Copper Mountain 80443
- 1 Bed, 1 Bath, 783 SqFt
- MLS® #: S1024747
- Spacious one bedroom in the Center Village at Copper Mountain that lives like a two bedroom. Steps to the slopes, shopping, and dining. This beautiful condo has a bonus sun room set up as an additional sleeping space with a des... more
- 88 Guller Rd # 202, Summit House Condo, Copper Mountain 80443
- 1 Bed, 1 Bath, 771 SqFt
- MLS® #: S1024704
- Why pay rent? Become a homeowner today! Located within a short walk to the center village,Pitch Fork lift, Woodward, athletic club, bus stop, golfing, biking and hiking. Recently fully remodeled with new ceramic flooring, kitc... more
- 860 Copper Rd # 103, Bridge End Condo, Copper Mountain 80443
- 1 Bed, 1 Bath, 766 SqFt
- MLS® #: S1024226
- Work and play in this fantastic opportunity to own a Copper Mountain Condo. Bridge End is a short walk to to the ski lift, it has a heated covered parking garage and an outdoor recreation area next to beautiful Ten Mile Creek. ... more
FIND IDEAL COPPER MOUNTAIN CONDOS & HOMES!
Register on our site for free and you'll get access to all our detailed listings, pictures, and special tools. Bookmark your favorites for easy viewing later or receive email alerts to new listings that match your interests!
Find Your Next Home Now With Our Advanced Features And Register With Us!
About Copper Mountain Homes For Sale
In total, there are approximately 432 residential and privately owned properties here, with over 90% owned as second homes or investment properties. If you're looking for a place to getaway and live life to the fullest, start exploring Copper Mountain homes for sale! In the high end price range you'll find stunning one-of-a-kind properties that boast unique architectural details, fitting in seamlessly with their outdoor surroundings.
Interior features may include standout highlights like private hot tubs under the stars, gourmet kitchens, soaring ceilings, gleaming hardwoods, wall to wall windows, fireplaces that will "wow" and much more. More affordable choices don't scrimp on style or luxury, with excellent investment options that include Copper Mountain condos. You'll find modern style and convenience, open airy spaces, and contemporary fixtures all within walking distance of the slopes, shops and restaurants.
Get Away To Copper Mountain Real Estate
Copper Mountain Quick Facts:
- 126 trails across nearly 2,500 acres.
- Three peaks with a base elevation of 9,712 ft.
- Peak elevation of 12,313 ft.
- 22 ski lifts.
The ski resort first opened in November 1972, and has since hosted the alpine races of the World Cup tour in 1976. During the summers, the mountain its known for another acclaimed recreation. This is the starting point for the annual Colorado Copper Triangle Alpine Cycling Classic; a benefit road bike ride for Parkinson's Disease. Most recently, the mountain opened up Woodward Camp, in 2009, which provides massive indoor ski and snowboard training facilities.
Residents of Copper Mountain real estate enjoy great snowfall all year round with a variety of runs for all levels, and excellent beginner terrain for teaching the kids. The expansive mountain also means minimal lift lines, and for those looking for something a little different, skiing isn't the only action you'll find here. Try out the fun tube run, go ice-skating, shopping, dining, zip-lining, have a spa day, and much more.
Can't find what you're looking for? Try searching for listings in some of the other nearby mountain ski resorts!
Browse Breckenridge Communities & Property Styles
We'd be happy to help you find the ideal Copper Mountain real estate to suit your lifestyle. Let us help fill you in on the market here as well as anything you'd like to know about the area, just call (970) 547-7751 for assistance.
Listing information last updated on April 22nd, 2021 at 7:37pm MDT.