- 172 Beeler Pl # 302, Cirque Condo, Copper Mountain 80443
- 3 Bed, 3 Bath, 1910 SqFt
- MLS® #: S1020970
- Stunning top floor PENTHOUSE with panoramic ski slope VIEWS. Seller is offering one full years HOA fee credit at closing for contract prior 12/31/2020. Interior features included 2 master suites, personal jacuzzi tub with 28 je... more
Copper Mountain Real Estate
Copper Mountain Listings Stats
Browse Copper Mountain real estate or read about the mountain lifestyles, quick facts, property features & more!
View Copper Mountain Condos & Homes
|All Listings||$100,000 - $200,000||$200,000 - $300,000|
|$300,000 - $400,000||$700,000 - $800,000||$800,000 - $900,000|
- 760 Copper Rd # 206, Snowbridge Square Condo, Copper Mountain 80443
- 3 Bed, 2 Bath, 1457 SqFt
- MLS® #: S1023826
- PANORAMIC VIEWS of Copper's slopes from this renovated 3 bedroom home. Stretch out & sleep 10 in this spacious retreat that's just a few minute walk to the American Eagle Chairlift, dining, shops, and all that Copper has to of... more
- 209 Ten Mile Cir # 620, Mountain Plaza Condo, Copper Mountain 80443
- 2 Bed, 3 Bath, 1251 SqFt
- MLS® #: S1023948
- LOCATION! LOCATION! LOCATION! IN THE HEART OF COPPER'S CENTER VILLAGE AT THE BASE OF THE AMERICAN EAGLE LIFT OVERLOOKING THE ICE SKATING POND! MOUNTAIN PLAZA OFFERS SOME OF THE LARGEST SQUARE FOOTAGE UNITS IN COPPER! TOP FLOOR ... more
- 760 Copper Rd # G304, Snowbridge Square Condo, Copper Mountain 80443
- 3 Bed, 3 Bath, 1457 SqFt
- MLS® #: S1023861
- This residence has panoramic views of Copper's slopes and is just steps to the slopes. This oversized 2 bedroom + Loft residence is a top floor property with a closed in porch on one side and deck on the other. Breathtaking vi... more
- 800 Copper Rd # 382, West Lake Lodge Condo, Copper Mountain 80443
- 1 Bath, 527 SqFt
- MLS® #: S1024079
- Look no further for the perfect investment opportunity right in the heart of Copper Mountain! Enjoy the best of ski season from this spacious studio with full kitchen and bonus bunk room. Sleeps up to 6 to maximize rental incom... more
- 910 Copper Rd # 122, Passage Point, Copper Mountain 80443
- 1 Bed, 1 Bath, 591 SqFt
- MLS® #: S1023889
- Become a home owner in Summit County today! Located in Center Village at Copper Mountain this garden level one bedroom one bath condo comes fully furninshed and is move in ready. An easy walk to American Engle and Flyer lifts. ... more
- 860 Copper Rd # 103, Bridge End Condo, Copper Mountain 80443
- 1 Bed, 1 Bath, 766 SqFt
- MLS® #: S1023367
- Awesome opportunity for a Copper employee to lock in their rent and live on the mountain!. Bridge End is only about 2 minutes from the ski slopes and right on the West Ten Mile Creek. Outdoor BBQ area in the summer on the rive... more
- 189 Ten Mile Cir # 250, Village Square Condo, Copper Mountain 80443
- 1 Bath, 427 SqFt
- MLS® #: S1023439
- Deed restricted studio.Spacious indoor hot tub, saunas, laundry, private lockers, elevator, under building permitted parking. This unit is just steps to the ski lifts, Center Village, pond and free bus service. Purchase of deed... more
FIND IDEAL COPPER MOUNTAIN CONDOS & HOMES!
Register on our site for free and you'll get access to all our detailed listings, pictures, and special tools. Bookmark your favorites for easy viewing later or receive email alerts to new listings that match your interests!
Find Your Next Home Now With Our Advanced Features And Register With Us!
About Copper Mountain Homes For Sale
In total, there are approximately 432 residential and privately owned properties here, with over 90% owned as second homes or investment properties. If you're looking for a place to getaway and live life to the fullest, start exploring Copper Mountain homes for sale! In the high end price range you'll find stunning one-of-a-kind properties that boast unique architectural details, fitting in seamlessly with their outdoor surroundings.
Interior features may include standout highlights like private hot tubs under the stars, gourmet kitchens, soaring ceilings, gleaming hardwoods, wall to wall windows, fireplaces that will "wow" and much more. More affordable choices don't scrimp on style or luxury, with excellent investment options that include Copper Mountain condos. You'll find modern style and convenience, open airy spaces, and contemporary fixtures all within walking distance of the slopes, shops and restaurants.
Get Away To Copper Mountain Real Estate
Copper Mountain Quick Facts:
- 126 trails across nearly 2,500 acres.
- Three peaks with a base elevation of 9,712 ft.
- Peak elevation of 12,313 ft.
- 22 ski lifts.
The ski resort first opened in November 1972, and has since hosted the alpine races of the World Cup tour in 1976. During the summers, the mountain its known for another acclaimed recreation. This is the starting point for the annual Colorado Copper Triangle Alpine Cycling Classic; a benefit road bike ride for Parkinson's Disease. Most recently, the mountain opened up Woodward Camp, in 2009, which provides massive indoor ski and snowboard training facilities.
Residents of Copper Mountain real estate enjoy great snowfall all year round with a variety of runs for all levels, and excellent beginner terrain for teaching the kids. The expansive mountain also means minimal lift lines, and for those looking for something a little different, skiing isn't the only action you'll find here. Try out the fun tube run, go ice-skating, shopping, dining, zip-lining, have a spa day, and much more.
Can't find what you're looking for? Try searching for listings in some of the other nearby mountain ski resorts!
Browse Breckenridge Communities & Property Styles
We'd be happy to help you find the ideal Copper Mountain real estate to suit your lifestyle. Let us help fill you in on the market here as well as anything you'd like to know about the area, just call (970) 547-7751 for assistance.
Listing information last updated on February 25th, 2021 at 6:15am MST.