- 535 S Park Ave # 225, Liftside Condo, Breckenridge 80424
- 1 Bath, 395 SqFt
- MLS® #: S1024328
- Best location in Breck. Nicely updated studio with remodeled kitchen. Great short-term rental, or live here and enjoy all Breck has to offer in winter & summer. Walk out back to take Quicksilver lift up Peak 9, or access trails... more
Breckenridge Condos For Sale
Breckenridge condos occupy a large portion of the existing property in the town and resort. They are primarily located in the core area of town and closer to the ski slopes than single family homes. There are condos further out of town, but they are not as numerous. Some great examples of Breckenridge Condos that offer a prime location, good rental potential and ski-in/ski-out access include Main Street Station, Mountain Thunder Lodge and Crystal Peak Lodge.
Browse All Breckenridge Condominiums Below
|All Listings||$400,000 - $500,000||$500,000 - $600,000|
|$600,000 - $700,000||$700,000 - $800,000||$800,000 - $900,000|
- 535 S Park Ave S # 218, Liftside Condo, Breckenridge 80424
- 1 Bath, 397 SqFt
- MLS® #: S1024187
- Premier ski-in/ski-out in-town location makes this studio the perfect getaway or excellent rental investment opportunity(average gross sales between $39,000-41,000 with heavy owner use) updates include new cabinetry throughout,... more
- 505a S Main St # 1210, Main Street Station Condo, Breckenridge 80424
- 1 Bath, 464 SqFt
- MLS® #: S1024192
- Experience mountain living without the extra space or cost! This studio's situated in center of the action at the Base of Peak 9, walkable to all the shops/restaurants on Main and the slopes. You'll love the gas fireplace, huge... more
- 505a S Main St # 1412, Main Street Station Condo, Breckenridge 80424
- 1 Bath, 355 SqFt
- MLS® #: S1023490
- The perfect blend of coziness, luxury, and location. Graciously appointed studio is turnkey and ready to enjoy, with vaulted ceilings and a quiet location near the end of the hall. After a day on the slopes, curl up before the ... more
- 640 Village Rd # 4216, Beaver Run Condo, Breckenridge 80424
- 1 Bath, 617 SqFt
- MLS® #: S1024065
- This darling remodeled slope side residence is in the preferred “Building 4” location of Beaver Run. Peak 9 is your backyard with downtown Breckenridge just a short stroll away. The kiddos can swim, sled, play miniature golf a... more
- 555 S Park Ave # 306, Village At Breckenridge Condo, Breckenridge 80424
- 1 Bed, 1 Bath, 878 SqFt
- MLS® #: S1024714
- Gorgeously remodeled condo in the heart of downtown. Incredibly convenient ski access right next to the Quicksilver Lift. Enjoy a sunny wrap-around deck with views of Maggie Pond and Baldy Mtn. Turn-key, fully furnished, granit... more
- 35 Mountain Thunder Dr # 5305, Mountain Thunder Lodge, Breckenridge 80424
- 1 Bed, 1 Bath, 665 SqFt
- MLS® #: S1024719
- Ski-In, Walk to the Gondola & Main St, or take the Private Shuttle. Exquisitely upgraded with Gorgeous Quartzite Counters, Blanco Single Bowl Sink, Cabinet Fronts, Light Fixtures & Plumbing Fixtures, Carpet and Furnishings. Ser... more
- 100 S Park Ave # 319, River Mountain Lodge Condo, Breckenridge 80424
- 2 Bed, 3 Bath, 1012 SqFt
- MLS® #: S1024658
- Rare top floor 2 story townhome style 2BD 3BTH unit overlooking the Blue River with quiet pretty views to the East over Main Street to Baldy Mountain. Great location one block from Main Street at the base of 4:00 Ski Run. Free ... more
- 237 S Ridge St # 5, Silver Jacks Building, Breckenridge 80424
- 1 Bed, 2 Bath, 1040 SqFt
- MLS® #: S1023976
- An urban-loft/modern feel mixes with the Victorian style of historic downtown Breckenridge in this freshly made-over one bedroom condo. All-day sun shines in the open living/dining/kitchen! Designer-selected finishes and qual... more
- 505c S Main St # 3306, Main Street Station Condo, Breckenridge 80424
- 2 Bed, 3 Bath, 1348 SqFt
- MLS® #: S1024574
- This 2 bed/3 full bath luxury condo rarely comes to market. Oversized 2nd bedroom accommodates a larger group easily. Fabulous amenities-outdoor pool, hot tubs, exercise facility, ski storage/lockers, club lounge and heated und... more
- 601 Village Rd # 15110, Beaver Run Condo, Breckenridge 80424
- 4 Bed, 4 Bath, 1739 SqFt
- MLS® #: S1023812
- Ski-in/ski-out convenience from this fantastic four-bedroom townhome in Beaver Run. This residence has been impeccably updated enlarging areas to take advantage of the way the property is utilized, creating space for a private ... more
- 107 N Harris St # 317, Longbranch Condo, Breckenridge 80424
- 3 Bed, 3 Bath, 1904 SqFt
- MLS® #: S1023500
- Fully remodeled 2 bedroom plus loft condo that lives like a 4 bedroom! Abundant windows that boast a scenic landscape of Breckenridge Ski Resort and the 10 mile range and 2 decks to enjoy your viewing from. This lovely condo ha... more
- 1521 Ski Hill Rd # 8415, One Ski Hill Place, Breckenridge 80424
- 2 Bed, 2 Bath, 1177 SqFt
- MLS® #: S1024003
- Premier 2 bed, 2 bath ski in/ski out condo on the fourth floor at One Ski Hill Place. Located in the middle of the building, the unit boasts expansive ski area views. Superb finishes throughout including hardwood floors, steam ... more
- 655 Four Oclock Rd # 208, Tyra Iv Riverbend Lodge Condo, Breckenridge 80424
- 3 Bed, 3 Bath, 1371 SqFt
- MLS® #: S1024107
- Tyra Riverbend Lodge is a beautiful ski-in/ski-out lodge located at base of the Snowflake lift, which accesses Peaks 8 and 9 in Breckenridge. Literally STEPS to the chairlift. This 3-bedroom/3-bath condo has an open floor plan ... more
- 1521 Ski Hill Rd # 8422, One Ski Hill Place, Breckenridge 80424
- 3 Bed, 3 Bath, 1234 SqFt
- MLS® #: S1019027
- One Ski Hill Place offers the finest in design, views, service and is where true ski-in/ski-out convenience lives in Breckenridge. This corner residence has a forever long ranging view over the protected wetlands of Cucumber Gu... more
Real Estate Market Stats
The highest priced home for sale in is listed at $2,195,000 with the lowest available home listed at $458,000. The current average price for real estate is $1,035,333 with a median price of $799,000. Homes in range in size from 355 Sqft to 1,904 Sqft, and the average annual property tax is $0. There are currently 0 houses for sale, 0 condos for sale, and 0 townhouses for sale in .
| FIND WHAT YOU'RE YOUR LOOKING FOR TODAY!
Register and gain VIP access to custom search tools that will enable you to narrow down the hunt to browse only the homes within your sights!
- Andrew Biggin: Your Breckenridge Real Estate Expert
Breckenridge Ski In/Ski Out Condos
The smallest and most economical style of Breckenridge condominiums are studios that typically are two rooms, a family room with kitchen with either a bed, sleeper sofa or murphy bed folded into the wall and then a separate bathroom. The largest does not normally have a bedroom count greater than four.
Condos in the Breckenridge real estate market range in price from low to high—well over $1 million. More affordable options offer excellent features like new appliances, ensuite laundry, rock fireplaces, large rooms, and storage spaces. Luxury homes reflect their price tag and buyers seeking high end condo living here will find such highlights as expansive floorplans, stunning views, vaulted ceilings, chef kitchens, multiple living areas and dual fireplaces, ensuite spa baths and much more.
Browse Breckenridge Condominiums
Breckenridge Condos & Their Idyllic Amenities
Many Breckenridge condos boast coveted locations that support significant short term rental income if an owner wished to do so. The great part about condo living is it's virtually hassle free! There is much less time and effort on the owner’s part with regards to maintenance, as this is all taken care of by the Home Owners Association which will charge the owner a monthly fee for this service.
You'll also have access to the shared amenities of resort-style living. Buyers may find sparkling hot tubs and pools, stylish indoor/outdoor living spaces, world-class fitness centers, in-house theaters as well as elegant lounges and dining options.
We'd be happy to fill you in on what to expect with the condo lifestyle, and give you an idea of how it's different here than purchasing a home. For more information please contact Andrew for more information, or call (970) 547-7751 .
Listing information last updated on April 20th, 2021 at 7:33pm MDT.