- 100 Now Colorado Court 8, Now Colorado At Warriors Mark Condo, Breckenridge 80424
- 2 Bed, 1 Bath, 552 SqFt
- MLS® #: S1011510
- Why rent when you can own? This cozy two-bedroom Breckenridge condo would make an excellent first home and also presents a fantastic investment opportunity at the right price. Located on the back side of Warrior's Mark, the hom... more
Breckenridge Condos For Sale
Breckenridge condos occupy a large portion of the existing property in the town and resort. They are primarily located in the core area of town and closer to the ski slopes than single family homes. There are condos further out of town, but they are not as numerous. Some great examples of Breckenridge Condos that offer a prime location, good rental potential and ski-in/ski-out access include Main Street Station, Mountain Thunder Lodge and Crystal Peak Lodge.
Browse All Breckenridge Condominiums Below
|All Listings||$300,000 - $400,000||$400,000 - $500,000|
|$500,000 - $600,000||$600,000 - $700,000||$700,000 - $800,000|
|$800,000 - $900,000||$900,000 - $1,000,000||Over $1,000,000|
- 107 Peaks View Court 312, Blue River Condos (dot Condo), Breckenridge 80424
- 2 Bed, 1 Bath, 700 SqFt
- MLS® #: S1010793
- Completely remodeled with hickory wood floors, extra large bathroom with double vanity, new kitchen cabinets, granite counter tops, washer and dryer. Upgraded features include efficient radiant heat, in-floor heat in kitch... more
- 27 Peaks View Court 122, Blue River Condos (dot Condo), Breckenridge 80424
- 2 Bed, 1 Bath, 700 SqFt
- MLS® #: S1011607
- Excellent vacation rental, local or 2nd home in quiet location, just minutes to Breckenridge. Immaculate unit, new hardwood floors & paint. Mountain & valley views from private balcony. Drywall sound mitigation on exterior wall... more
- 110 S Park Avenue 117, Blazing Saddles Condo, Breckenridge 80424
- 1 Bath, 400 SqFt
- MLS® #: S1011673
- Enjoy everything Breckenridge has to offer with this Blazing Saddles studio that is situated just one block from Main Street. The Blue River flows right past the complex and this top floor unit has incredible ski area views. Th... more
- 535 S Park Avenue S 401, Liftside Condo, Breckenridge 80424
- 1 Bath, 400 SqFt
- MLS® #: S1011465
- Great 4th floor studio facing east and courtyard with morning sun. Liftside Building has the best location in Breckenridge and all the amenities from pool, hot tubs, fitness center, restaurants, ski shops, and conference rooms.... more
- 535 S Park Ave Avenue S 4304, Liftside Condo, Breckenridge 80424
- 1 Bath, 391 SqFt
- MLS® #: S1011569
- Wonderful ski-in/ski-out unit located in The Village at Breckenridge Resort known #1 for location and proximity to Main St. Great ROI opportunity for the savvy investor. Studio units typically gross over $30,000 at this resort.... more
- 401 S Ridge Street S 2, Tannhauser Condo, Breckenridge 80424
- 1 Bed, 1 Bath, 480 SqFt
- MLS® #: S1011099
- You cannot beat this in town location! Just a block off Main Street and 2 blocks from the base of Peak 9. This unit offers a walk-out patio, covered parking, wood burning fireplace, newer furnishings and flooring. Low HOA fe... more
- 156 Lance Lane 1, Valley Of The Blue Condo, Breckenridge 80424
- 2 Bed, 1½ Bath, 980 SqFt
- MLS® #: S1011523
- Stunning views from every window in this cabin-like condo. Incredible location with wetlands ponds and creek around property in an open valley. Deck and balcony receive year-round sun. New tile carpet heating and doors with man... more
- 655 Four Oclock Road 209, Tyra Iv Riverbend Lodge Condo, Breckenridge 80424
- 1½ Bath, 474 SqFt
- MLS® #: S1009865
- A true SKI IN SKI OUT gem! Walk out the back door to the chairlift and ski home to the back door at the end of the day. Building offers hot tubs, sauna, workout, meeting rooms, Heated, secure, garage parking. An excellent rent... more
- 1185 Ski Hill Road L-169, Gold Camp Condo, Breckenridge 80424
- 2 Bed, 1 Bath, 780 SqFt
- MLS® #: S1011460
- Top Floor unit with vaulted ceilings and a west facing deck with mountain views of Peak 6 at Breckenridge. So close to the Gondola base area but tucked away on 4 O'clock Rd for peace and quiet. This is a vintage unit that has a... more
- 1120 Ski Hill Road C-20, Gold Camp Condo, Breckenridge 80424
- 2 Bed, 1½ Bath, 748 SqFt
- MLS® #: S1011238
- Incredible location for skiing, biking, hiking! On the bus route for easy access to the ski area, just one stop away. Top floor unit with vaulted ceilings, extra clerestory windows, light and bright! Has extra HALF BATH, plus l... more
- 465 Four Oclock Road W12, Sundowner Condo, Breckenridge 80424
- 1 Bed, 2 Bath, 962 SqFt
- MLS® #: S1011074
- Relax by the 16' rock fireplace and soak in the alpenglow from your balcony in this never rented, top-floor unit. The oversized 1bd loft lives like a 2bd, with an interior balcony feature currently functioning as an office. En... more
- 100 S Park Avenue 321, River Mountain Lodge Condo, Breckenridge 80424
- 1 Bed, 2 Bath, 710 SqFt
- MLS® #: S1011595
- WANT the FINEST? DON'T MISS THIS.....one of the BEST ONE BEDROOM in town! This is the prime location in complex! Views of the river, Main Street, and Baldy Mountain to the east! One of the finer professional remodel/update you... more
- 530 S French Street S 108, Atrium (chaperral Condo), Breckenridge 80424
- 2 Bed, 2 Bath, 1050 SqFt
- MLS® #: S1011224
- Nice in town French Street location, 2 Bedroom 2 Bath condo. Walk to town, Carter Park and the Ice Rink. First Floor unit with deck overlooking Carter Park, underground parking, ski locker closet off the garage, Hot tub, BBQ ar... more
- 50 Mountain Thunder Drive 1204, Mountain Thunder Lodge, Breckenridge 80424
- 1 Bed, 1 Bath, 623 SqFt
- MLS® #: S1011627
- Mountain Thunder Lodge is located in the heart of the Breckenridge Ski Resort and just two blocks from Main Street. Walk to the BreckConnect Gondola for easy access to Peaks 7 & 8 and then ski back to the building’s front door!... more
Real Estate Market Stats
The highest priced home for sale in is listed at $2,695,000 with the lowest available home listed at $325,000. The current average price for real estate is $912,964 with a median price of $772,500. Homes in range in size from 391 Sqft to 2,060 Sqft, and the average annual property tax is $3,296. There are currently 0 houses for sale, 44 condos for sale, and 0 townhouses for sale in .
| FIND WHAT YOU'RE YOUR LOOKING FOR TODAY!
Register and gain VIP access to custom search tools that will enable you to narrow down the hunt to browse only the homes within your sights!
- Andrew Biggin: Your Breckenridge Real Estate Expert
Breckenridge Ski In/Ski Out Condos
The smallest and most economical style of Breckenridge condominiums are studios that typically are two rooms, a family room with kitchen with either a bed, sleeper sofa or murphy bed folded into the wall and then a separate bathroom. The largest does not normally have a bedroom count greater than four.
Condos in the Breckenridge real estate market range in price from low to high—well over $1 million. More affordable options offer excellent features like new appliances, ensuite laundry, rock fireplaces, large rooms, and storage spaces. Luxury homes reflect their price tag and buyers seeking high end condo living here will find such highlights as expansive floorplans, stunning views, vaulted ceilings, chef kitchens, multiple living areas and dual fireplaces, ensuite spa baths and much more.
Browse Breckenridge Condominiums
Breckenridge Condos & Their Idyllic Amenities
Many Breckenridge condos boast coveted locations that support significant short term rental income if an owner wished to do so. The great part about condo living is it's virtually hassle free! There is much less time and effort on the owner’s part with regards to maintenance, as this is all taken care of by the Home Owners Association which will charge the owner a monthly fee for this service.
You'll also have access to the shared amenities of resort-style living. Buyers may find sparkling hot tubs and pools, stylish indoor/outdoor living spaces, world-class fitness centers, in-house theaters as well as elegant lounges and dining options.
We'd be happy to fill you in on what to expect with the condo lifestyle, and give you an idea of how it's different here than purchasing a home. For more information please contact Andrew for more information, or call (970) 547-7751 .
Listing information last updated on December 10th, 2018 at 4:00am MST.