- 107 Peaks View Ct # 311, Blue River Condos (dot Condo), Breckenridge 80424
- 2 Bed, 1 Bath, 700 SqFt
- MLS® #: S1014486
- Nicely updated ground floor 2 bedroom unit with easy access to all things Breckenridge. Peaceful, relaxing location, huge mountain views, National Forest just steps away! Private fishing rights to the well stocked Goose Pasture... more
Breckenridge Condos For Sale
Breckenridge condos occupy a large portion of the existing property in the town and resort. They are primarily located in the core area of town and closer to the ski slopes than single family homes. There are condos further out of town, but they are not as numerous. Some great examples of Breckenridge Condos that offer a prime location, good rental potential and ski-in/ski-out access include Main Street Station, Mountain Thunder Lodge and Crystal Peak Lodge.
Browse All Breckenridge Condominiums Below
|All Listings||$300,000 - $400,000||$400,000 - $500,000|
|$500,000 - $600,000||$600,000 - $700,000||$700,000 - $800,000|
|$800,000 - $900,000||$900,000 - $1,000,000||Over $1,000,000|
- 303 Overlook Dr # 4c, Tyrollean Terrace Condo, Breckenridge 80424
- 1 Bed, 1 Bath, 624 SqFt
- MLS® #: S1014774
- Sunny SW TOP Floor Corner Condo, 624 sq. ft. Panoramic views of the mountains and Breckenridge Ski Area. Very low HOA dues with heat, water, trash pick-up and cable/internet included. Washer/Dryer in the unit. Two parking sp... more
- 655 Columbine Rd # 7543, Hotel Breckenridge, Breckenridge 80424
- 1 Bath, 450 SqFt
- MLS® #: S1013108
- Beautiful unit overlooking the river and ski slopes! Convenient in town location allowing you to walk to both the slopes and all of the shopping, dining, and entertainment that Main Street, Breckenridge has to offer. This delux... more
- 401 S Ridge St S # 5, Tannhauser Condo, Breckenridge 80424
- 1 Bed, 1 Bath, 480 SqFt
- MLS® #: S1015348
- Affordable ski condominium just one block from Breckenridge Main Street. Recently updated kitchen and bath with wood burning stove in living area. Everything you are looking for as far as convenience. On free shuttle route, und... more
- 535 S Park Ave # 4325, Liftside Condo, Breckenridge 80424
- 1 Bath, 395 SqFt
- MLS® #: S1014995
- UPGRADES abound in this ski-in / ski-out studio. BRAND NEW FURNITURE just delivered! The kitchen has been completely remodeled which includes a large 24” dishwasher. All new low-E windows throughout & BRAND NEW CARPET ju... more
- 34 Highfield Trl # 210, Highland Greens Lodge, Breckenridge 80424
- 1 Bed, 1 Bath, 583 SqFt
- MLS® #: S1017254
- Fully furnished residence on the main floor of this mountain lodge with tiled fireplace and large private patio. This beautiful condo is located across from the Breckenridge Golf Course/Nordic Center, surrounded by miles of bik... more
- 550 Four Oclock Rd # B-8, Four O Clock Condo, Breckenridge 80424
- 1 Bath, 295 SqFt
- MLS® #: S1015709
- Simply the best studio in Breck. 1) Knock your socks off renovation, taken back to the studs, professionally rebuilt w/top quality finishes (i.e. floors are 3/4" maple hardwood...) & the perfect layout. 2) Gross rental income 2... more
- 301 French St N # 315, Val Disere Condo, Breckenridge 80424
- 1 Bed, 1 Bath, 504 SqFt
- MLS® #: S1015937
- Completely updated Breckenridge condo with an ideal location! Walk to the gondola for easy access to world-class skiing. Also, enjoy the convenience of being steps away from Breck's historic Main Street, offering an unparallele... more
- 34 Highfield Trl # 309, Highland Greens Lodge, Breckenridge 80424
- 1 Bed, 1 Bath, 583 SqFt
- MLS® #: S1017217
- SHOWINGS Allowed 1/2/2020 11:00 to 3:00~ Colorado Mountain Charmer that is full of sun with southern exposure, natural light and boasts slate flooring, granite counters, a full kitchen and a rare washer / dryer in unit. Take ad... more
- 1155 Ski Hill Rd # 114, Gold Camp Condo Ii, Breckenridge 80424
- 1 Bed, 1 Bath, 585 SqFt
- MLS® #: S1015795
- Beautifully upgraded 1 bedroom unit with an incredible location! There is a bus stop right out front providing easy access to the ski area and there are hiking & biking trails out your door. Open bottom floor unit with lots of ... more
- 217 S Fuller Plr Rd # 1, Silver King Lode Condo, Breckenridge 80424
- 1 Bed, 2 Bath, 837 SqFt
- MLS® #: S1017249
- Fantastic private end unit townhome with a huge bedroom, 2 baths and sunny spacious backyard patio with a privacy fence. This would be great for a local couple or short-term rental! Great storage and Parking can be 2 deep. Clos... more
- 640 Village Rd # 4403, Beaver Run Condo, Breckenridge 80424
- 1 Bath, 507 SqFt
- MLS® #: S1017205
- This ski-in/ski-out Beaver Run unit is beautifully renovated with new shower/bathroom and new flooring. A location that is tough to beat in all of Breckenridge. Not only is it just a short walk from town, but it has incredible ... more
- 640 Village Rd # 4119, Beaver Run Condo, Breckenridge 80424
- 1 Bath, 462 SqFt
- MLS® #: S1015908
- Newly updated! Ski-in and Ski-out of this stunning Breckenridge Suite in Beaver Run. This immaculate condo has been remodeled. Gross rental income in 2018 was $33,447! Amenities at Beaver Run Resort & Conference Center include ... more
- 455 Village Rd # 111, Trails End Condo, Breckenridge 80424
- 1 Bed, 1 Bath, 542 SqFt
- MLS® #: S1017289
- A true ski in ski out 1 bedroom 1 bathroom fixer-upper condo. Here is your chance! Right in the heart of downtown Breckenridge and adjacent to the Quicksilver lift and Peak 9. A very special location. Great amenities includ... more
- 455 Village Rd # 407, Trails End Condo, Breckenridge 80424
- 1 Bed, 1 Bath, 538 SqFt
- MLS® #: S1017223
- Ski-In and Ski-Out and only steps away from Main St Breckenridge. Imagine the possibilities that this highly desirable 1 bedroom condo offers being right in the middle of everything in Breckenridge. The QuickSilver Super Chair ... more
Real Estate Market Stats
The highest priced home for sale in is listed at $2,200,000 with the lowest available home listed at $322,500. The current average price for real estate is $773,819 with a median price of $619,500. Homes in range in size from 295 Sqft to 2,009 Sqft, and the average annual property tax is $0. There are currently 0 houses for sale, 0 condos for sale, and 0 townhouses for sale in .
| FIND WHAT YOU'RE YOUR LOOKING FOR TODAY!
Register and gain VIP access to custom search tools that will enable you to narrow down the hunt to browse only the homes within your sights!
- Andrew Biggin: Your Breckenridge Real Estate Expert
Breckenridge Ski In/Ski Out Condos
The smallest and most economical style of Breckenridge condominiums are studios that typically are two rooms, a family room with kitchen with either a bed, sleeper sofa or murphy bed folded into the wall and then a separate bathroom. The largest does not normally have a bedroom count greater than four.
Condos in the Breckenridge real estate market range in price from low to high—well over $1 million. More affordable options offer excellent features like new appliances, ensuite laundry, rock fireplaces, large rooms, and storage spaces. Luxury homes reflect their price tag and buyers seeking high end condo living here will find such highlights as expansive floorplans, stunning views, vaulted ceilings, chef kitchens, multiple living areas and dual fireplaces, ensuite spa baths and much more.
Browse Breckenridge Condominiums
Breckenridge Condos & Their Idyllic Amenities
Many Breckenridge condos boast coveted locations that support significant short term rental income if an owner wished to do so. The great part about condo living is it's virtually hassle free! There is much less time and effort on the owner’s part with regards to maintenance, as this is all taken care of by the Home Owners Association which will charge the owner a monthly fee for this service.
You'll also have access to the shared amenities of resort-style living. Buyers may find sparkling hot tubs and pools, stylish indoor/outdoor living spaces, world-class fitness centers, in-house theaters as well as elegant lounges and dining options.
We'd be happy to fill you in on what to expect with the condo lifestyle, and give you an idea of how it's different here than purchasing a home. For more information please contact Andrew for more information, or call (970) 547-7751 .
Listing information last updated on January 23rd, 2020 at 6:51pm MST.