- 107 Peaks View Court 313, Blue River Condos (dot Condo), Breckenridge 80424
- 3 Bed, 2 Bath, 850 SqFt
- MLS® #: S1011817
- Incredible opportunity to own a 3 Bedroom condo for this price! Ground floor unit with amazing views of Quandary. Recently painted and ready to move into. This would make a great 2nd home or investment property. Priced ... more
Breckenridge Condos For Sale
Breckenridge condos occupy a large portion of the existing property in the town and resort. They are primarily located in the core area of town and closer to the ski slopes than single family homes. There are condos further out of town, but they are not as numerous. Some great examples of Breckenridge Condos that offer a prime location, good rental potential and ski-in/ski-out access include Main Street Station, Mountain Thunder Lodge and Crystal Peak Lodge.
Browse All Breckenridge Condominiums Below
|All Listings||$300,000 - $400,000||$400,000 - $500,000|
|$500,000 - $600,000||$600,000 - $700,000||$700,000 - $800,000|
|$800,000 - $900,000||$900,000 - $1,000,000||Over $1,000,000|
- 655 Columbine Road 7667, Hotel Breckenridge, Breckenridge 80424
- 1 Bath, 416 SqFt
- MLS® #: S1012217
- Coveted in-town location at the base of the ski slopes with unsurpassed Breckenridge Ski Area views overlooking the Maggie Pond. This beautifully remodeled residence is being offered fully furnished with all the amenities one ... more
- 110 S Park Avenue 117, Blazing Saddles Condo, Breckenridge 80424
- 1 Bath, 400 SqFt
- MLS® #: S1011673
- Enjoy everything Breckenridge has to offer with this Blazing Saddles studio that is situated just one block from Main Street. The Blue River flows right past the complex and this top floor unit has incredible ski area views. Th... more
- 535 S Park Avenue S 401, Liftside Condo, Breckenridge 80424
- 1 Bath, 400 SqFt
- MLS® #: S1011465
- Great 4th floor studio facing east and courtyard with morning sun. Liftside Building has the best location in Breckenridge and all the amenities from pool, hot tubs, fitness center, restaurants, ski shops, and conference rooms.... more
- 640 Village Road 4112, Beaver Run Condo, Breckenridge 80424
- 1 Bath, 507 SqFt
- MLS® #: S1012061
- Fantastic Ski in Ski out Beaver Run Resort Studio Condo. Updated finishes, nicely furnished, Ski in and out from your private patio! Beaver Run has everything you need for a complete resort experience and is right in town for ... more
- 640 Village Road 4427, Beaver Run Condo, Breckenridge 80424
- 1 Bath, 507 SqFt
- MLS® #: S1012018
- VIEWS & LOCATION!!! This 4th floor Beaver Run unit has great views of Downtown Breckenridge and one of best Ski in/ Ski out locations in town. Also, don't forget all the amenities that Beaver Run has to offer such as year rou... more
- 401 S Ridge Street S 2, Tannhauser Condo, Breckenridge 80424
- 1 Bed, 1 Bath, 480 SqFt
- MLS® #: S1011099
- You cannot beat this in town location! Just a block off Main Street and 2 blocks from the base of Peak 9. This unit offers a walk-out patio, covered parking, wood burning fireplace, newer furnishings and flooring. Low HOA fe... more
- 655 Columbine 7643, Hotel Breckenridge, Breckenridge 80424
- 1 Bath, 450 SqFt
- MLS® #: S1012197
- Located at the base of the ski slopes, this modern, waterfront luxury retreat is stacked with slope-side mountain views, amenities, and convenient elevators and garages. Forest trails and in-town entertainment are steps away. ... more
- 107 N Harris Street N 119, Longbranch Condo, Breckenridge 80424
- 1 Bed, 1 Bath, 534 SqFt
- MLS® #: S1011988
- Rare one bedroom in Longbranch. Views of Father Dyer Church. Amenities galore. Pool, hot tub, lounge, elevator, Nice courtyard, and underground parking. Low dues include heat. Walk 2 blocks to Main Street, Bus stops nearby, 3 ... more
- 156 Lance Lane 1, Valley Of The Blue Condo, Breckenridge 80424
- 3 Bed, 1½ Bath, 980 SqFt
- MLS® #: S1011523
- Stunning views from every window in this cabin-like condo. Incredible location with wetlands ponds and creek around property in an open valley. Deck and balcony receive year-round sun. New tile carpet heating and doors with man... more
- 640 Village Road 4119, Beaver Run Condo, Breckenridge 80424
- 1 Bath, 462 SqFt
- MLS® #: S1012137
- Ski-in and Ski-out of this stunning Breckenridge Suite in Beaver Run. This immaculate condo has been remodeled top to bottom leaving nothing untouched. Gross rental income in 2018 was $33,447! Amenities at Beaver Run Resort & C... more
- 655 Four Oclock Road 209, Tyra Iv Riverbend Lodge Condo, Breckenridge 80424
- 1½ Bath, 474 SqFt
- MLS® #: S1009865
- A true SKI IN SKI OUT gem! South facing unit views the trees and skiers gliding by on the chairlift from your deck and living room. Walk out the back door to the chairlift and ski home to the back door at the end of the day. E... more
- 1155 Ski Hill Road 114, Gold Camp Condo, Breckenridge 80424
- 1 Bed, 1 Bath, 585 SqFt
- MLS® #: S1011744
- Beautiful upgraded 1 BDRM Unit. Incredible location for skiing, biking, hiking, and trips to town. On the bus route for easy access to the ski area. Open Bottom floor unit with tons of privacy and Baldy Mtn Views! Private Extra... more
- 1705 Airport Road A, Avalanche Commercial Condos, Breckenridge 80424
- 2 Bed, 2 Bath, 832 SqFt
- MLS® #: S1011848
- 2 bedroom, 2 full bathroom condo just one mile to downtown! Be one of only six residential units in this building adjacent to National Forest. This end unit is south and west facing with a west facing deck. Walk to the Distille... more
- 283 Pelican Circle 1706, Villas At Swans Nest Condo, Breckenridge 80424
- 2 Bed, 2 Bath, 858 SqFt
- MLS® #: S1012055
- Much sought-after Villas at Swans Nest! Spacious condo, top floor with nice views from the deck. Hiking trails right outside the door and close to the golf course for Summer fun - only mere minutes to downtown Breck to ski, w... more
Real Estate Market Stats
The highest priced home for sale in is listed at $2,695,000 with the lowest available home listed at $357,500. The current average price for real estate is $851,884 with a median price of $680,000. Homes in range in size from 400 Sqft to 2,060 Sqft, and the average annual property tax is $3,148. There are currently 0 houses for sale, 49 condos for sale, and 0 townhouses for sale in .
| FIND WHAT YOU'RE YOUR LOOKING FOR TODAY!
Register and gain VIP access to custom search tools that will enable you to narrow down the hunt to browse only the homes within your sights!
- Andrew Biggin: Your Breckenridge Real Estate Expert
Breckenridge Ski In/Ski Out Condos
The smallest and most economical style of Breckenridge condominiums are studios that typically are two rooms, a family room with kitchen with either a bed, sleeper sofa or murphy bed folded into the wall and then a separate bathroom. The largest does not normally have a bedroom count greater than four.
Condos in the Breckenridge real estate market range in price from low to high—well over $1 million. More affordable options offer excellent features like new appliances, ensuite laundry, rock fireplaces, large rooms, and storage spaces. Luxury homes reflect their price tag and buyers seeking high end condo living here will find such highlights as expansive floorplans, stunning views, vaulted ceilings, chef kitchens, multiple living areas and dual fireplaces, ensuite spa baths and much more.
Browse Breckenridge Condominiums
Breckenridge Condos & Their Idyllic Amenities
Many Breckenridge condos boast coveted locations that support significant short term rental income if an owner wished to do so. The great part about condo living is it's virtually hassle free! There is much less time and effort on the owner’s part with regards to maintenance, as this is all taken care of by the Home Owners Association which will charge the owner a monthly fee for this service.
You'll also have access to the shared amenities of resort-style living. Buyers may find sparkling hot tubs and pools, stylish indoor/outdoor living spaces, world-class fitness centers, in-house theaters as well as elegant lounges and dining options.
We'd be happy to fill you in on what to expect with the condo lifestyle, and give you an idea of how it's different here than purchasing a home. For more information please contact Andrew for more information, or call (970) 547-7751 .
Listing information last updated on February 21st, 2019 at 2:45am MST.