- 303 Overlook Drive 3a, Tyrollean Terrace Condo, Breckenridge 89424
- 1 Bath, 480 SqFt
- MLS® #: S1014037
- This tricked-out studio has nothing that needs to be done! Ski area views, all day sun exposure and ground floor access to common yard - great for dogs, bbqs, hanging out, etc. Wood-burning fireplace. 1.25 miles from downtown ... more
Breckenridge Condos For Sale
Breckenridge condos occupy a large portion of the existing property in the town and resort. They are primarily located in the core area of town and closer to the ski slopes than single family homes. There are condos further out of town, but they are not as numerous. Some great examples of Breckenridge Condos that offer a prime location, good rental potential and ski-in/ski-out access include Main Street Station, Mountain Thunder Lodge and Crystal Peak Lodge.
Browse All Breckenridge Condominiums Below
|All Listings||$300,000 - $400,000||$400,000 - $500,000|
|$500,000 - $600,000||$600,000 - $700,000||$700,000 - $800,000|
|$800,000 - $900,000||$900,000 - $1,000,000||Over $1,000,000|
- 107 Peaks View Court 311, Blue River Condos (dot Condo), Breckenridge 80424
- 2 Bed, 1 Bath, 700 SqFt
- MLS® #: S1014486
- Nicely updated ground floor 2 bedroom unit with easy access to all things Breckenridge. Peaceful, relaxing location, huge mountain views, National Forest just steps away! Private fishing rights to the well stocked Goose Pasture... more
- 505 S Ridge Street S 103, Panorama Alpine Condo, Breckenridge 80424
- 1 Bath, 463 SqFt
- MLS® #: S1014755
- Experience true in-town living in this first floor walkout in the heart of Breckenridge. This updated, charming studio includes brand-new flooring, wood burning fireplace, built-in queen-sized murphy bed, large walk-in closet a... more
- 110 S Park Avenue S 117, Blazing Saddles Condo, Breckenridge 80424
- 1 Bath, 400 SqFt
- MLS® #: S1014087
- Location is key for this nicely furnished Breckenridge Studio. Adjacent to the Blue River and the Breckenridge River Walk Center, you and your guests will never miss a town event! Unlike many studio's, this condominium has a fu... more
- 100 S Park Avenue 407, River Mountain Lodge Condo, Breckenridge 80424
- 1 Bath, 427 SqFt
- MLS® #: S1013066
- INTOWN CONDO – WALK TO EVERYTHING Cozy studio with TOP FLOOR MOUNTAIN PEAK VIEWS FROM balcony. Centrally located in the heart of downtown Breckenridge. It is close to everything! Located just a half block off Main Street and 3... more
- 303 Overlook Drive 4c, Tyrollean Terrace Condo, Breckenridge 80424
- 1 Bed, 1 Bath, 624 SqFt
- MLS® #: S1014774
- Sunny SW TOP Floor Corner Condo, 624 sq. ft. Panoramic views of the mountains and Breckenridge Ski Area. Very low HOA dues with heat, water, and cable included. Washer/Dryer in the unit. Two parking spots with each unit, catc... more
- 301 N French Street N 211, Val Disere Condo, Breckenridge 80424
- 1 Bed, 1 Bath, 442 SqFt
- MLS® #: S1014342
- Gorgeous remodeled condo Val Disere complex. Open floor plan with new stainless steel appliances, updated kitchen, updated bath, beautiful custom hardwood floors. Located in Historic Downtown Breckenridge with ski access steps ... more
- 655 Columbine Road 7543, Hotel Breckenridge, Breckenridge 80424
- 1 Bath, 450 SqFt
- MLS® #: S1013108
- Beautiful unit overlooking the river and ski slopes! Convenient in town location allowing you to walk to both the slopes and all of the shopping, dining, and entertainment that Main Street, Breckenridge has to offer. This delux... more
- 535 S Park Avenue S 218, Liftside Condo, Breckenridge 80424
- 1 Bath, 397 SqFt
- MLS® #: S1014536
- Ski-in Ski-out mountain studio, less than a block to Main Street,shopping, dining, fishing, free transportation, hiking and skiing. QuickSilver lift just outside the community. Recent renovations include new cabinetry in kitch... more
- 535 S Park Avenue 414, Liftside Condo, Breckenridge 80424
- 1 Bath, 392 SqFt
- MLS® #: S1012387
- AMAZING SKI AREA VIEWS from this gorgeous mountain studio. Moments from the Quicksilver Chairlift, this studio is located in the #1 resort for location - ski-in ski-out and only 1/2 block from Main St. Resort amenities include... more
- 535 S Park Avenue 4325, Liftside Condo, Breckenridge 80424
- 1 Bath, 395 SqFt
- MLS® #: S1014995
- UPGRADES abound in this beautiful ski-in / ski-out studio located only ½ block from Main St. A custom log cabin wall accents the living area that houses a custom adjustable bed. The kitchen has been completely remodeled which i... more
- 535 S Park Avenue 4709, Liftside Condo, Breckenridge 80424
- 1 Bath, 396 SqFt
- MLS® #: S1014457
- Gorgeous unobstructed views of the ski resort and all of the amenities you could ask for in this ski in/ski out studio! Units avg $30k annual rentals. Newly updated floors and granite countertops. Updated appliances. Right in t... more
- 1155 Ski Hill Road 114, Gold Camp Condo, Breckenridge 80424
- 1 Bed, 1 Bath, 585 SqFt
- MLS® #: S1011744
- Beautiful upgraded 1 BDRM Unit. Incredible location for skiing, biking, hiking, and trips to town. On the bus route for easy access to the ski area. Open Bottom floor unit with tons of privacy and Baldy Mtn Views! Private Extra... more
- 640 Village Road 4021, Beaver Run Condo, Breckenridge 80424
- 1 Bath, 617 SqFt
- MLS® #: S1013119
- This fantastic first floor Colorado Suite has been completely remodeled and is just steps from the Beaver Run Super Chair. Access to Building Four’s pool and ski locker are just down the hall. Walk outside and you are steps awa... more
- 100 S Park Avenue S W 305, River Mountain Lodge Condo, Breckenridge 80424
- 1 Bed, 1 Bath, 584 SqFt
- MLS® #: S1013400
- Stunning complex in town on the Blue River with everything. Great updated unit with views of Baldy and just above the outdoor spa and Pool. 4 O'clock ski run is across the Street and the building has under ground parking. This ... more
Real Estate Market Stats
The highest priced home for sale in is listed at $2,200,000 with the lowest available home listed at $320,000. The current average price for real estate is $756,470 with a median price of $658,750. Homes in range in size from 392 Sqft to 2,009 Sqft, and the average annual property tax is $2,598. There are currently 0 houses for sale, 76 condos for sale, and 0 townhouses for sale in .
| FIND WHAT YOU'RE YOUR LOOKING FOR TODAY!
Register and gain VIP access to custom search tools that will enable you to narrow down the hunt to browse only the homes within your sights!
- Andrew Biggin: Your Breckenridge Real Estate Expert
Breckenridge Ski In/Ski Out Condos
The smallest and most economical style of Breckenridge condominiums are studios that typically are two rooms, a family room with kitchen with either a bed, sleeper sofa or murphy bed folded into the wall and then a separate bathroom. The largest does not normally have a bedroom count greater than four.
Condos in the Breckenridge real estate market range in price from low to high—well over $1 million. More affordable options offer excellent features like new appliances, ensuite laundry, rock fireplaces, large rooms, and storage spaces. Luxury homes reflect their price tag and buyers seeking high end condo living here will find such highlights as expansive floorplans, stunning views, vaulted ceilings, chef kitchens, multiple living areas and dual fireplaces, ensuite spa baths and much more.
Browse Breckenridge Condominiums
Breckenridge Condos & Their Idyllic Amenities
Many Breckenridge condos boast coveted locations that support significant short term rental income if an owner wished to do so. The great part about condo living is it's virtually hassle free! There is much less time and effort on the owner’s part with regards to maintenance, as this is all taken care of by the Home Owners Association which will charge the owner a monthly fee for this service.
You'll also have access to the shared amenities of resort-style living. Buyers may find sparkling hot tubs and pools, stylish indoor/outdoor living spaces, world-class fitness centers, in-house theaters as well as elegant lounges and dining options.
We'd be happy to fill you in on what to expect with the condo lifestyle, and give you an idea of how it's different here than purchasing a home. For more information please contact Andrew for more information, or call (970) 547-7751 .
Listing information last updated on August 23rd, 2019 at 5:00am MDT.