- 0304 Illinois Gulch Road B106, Wildflower Condo, Breckenridge 80424
- 1 Bed, 1 Bath, 440 SqFt
- MLS® #: S1013014
- Local Buyers must see this 1-bed, 1-bath condominium in Breckenridge under $350,000. Updated kitchen, remodeled bathroom and hardwood floors throughout. On the bus route and easy access to town. Low HOA dues and pets allowed. E... more
Breckenridge Condos For Sale
Breckenridge condos occupy a large portion of the existing property in the town and resort. They are primarily located in the core area of town and closer to the ski slopes than single family homes. There are condos further out of town, but they are not as numerous. Some great examples of Breckenridge Condos that offer a prime location, good rental potential and ski-in/ski-out access include Main Street Station, Mountain Thunder Lodge and Crystal Peak Lodge.
Browse All Breckenridge Condominiums Below
|All Listings||$300,000 - $400,000||$400,000 - $500,000|
|$500,000 - $600,000||$600,000 - $700,000||$700,000 - $800,000|
|$800,000 - $900,000||$900,000 - $1,000,000||Over $1,000,000|
- 505 S Ridge Street S 103, Panorama Alpine Condo, Breckenridge 80424
- 1 Bath, 463 SqFt
- MLS® #: S1012709
- Lowest priced condominium located in the heart Breckenridge just one block off of Main Street. This charming studio includes brand-new flooring, moss rock wood burning fireplace, built-in queen-sized murphy bed and walk-in clos... more
- 27 Peaks View Court 121, Blue River Condos (dot Condo), Breckenridge 80424
- 2 Bed, 1 Bath, 700 SqFt
- MLS® #: S1013669
- Great opportunity to own a 2-bedroom residence in a well-maintained complex just minutes to downtown Breckenridge. This updated Blue River Condo has a completely renovated kitchen and bathroom, wood floors, security system and ... more
- 107 Sw Peaks View Court Court Sw 323, Blue River Condos (dot Condo), Breckenridge 80424
- 3 Bed, 1½ Bath, 850 SqFt
- MLS® #: S1012731
- This top floor unit has incredible views of the meadows and Quandary. Great investment opportunity or primary residence. Great area for cross country skiing and hiking. Private fishing rights to Blue Pasture Tarn. Approximately... more
- 535 S Park Avenue 414, Liftside Condo, Breckenridge 80424
- 1 Bath, 392 SqFt
- MLS® #: S1012387
- Amazing ski area views from this gorgeous cozy mountain studio. This unit is perfect for the ski buff that loves to hit the mountain without missing a beat. Moments from the Quicksilver Chairlift, you'll love this Breckenridge ... more
- 401 S Ridge Street S 2, Tannhauser Condo, Breckenridge 80424
- 1 Bed, 1 Bath, 480 SqFt
- MLS® #: S1011099
- You cannot beat this in town location! Just a block off Main Street and 2 blocks from the base of Peak 9. This unit offers a walk-out patio, covered parking, wood burning fireplace, newer furnishings and flooring. Low HOA fe... more
- 655 Columbine Road 7543, Hotel Breckenridge, Breckenridge 80424
- 1 Bath, 450 SqFt
- MLS® #: S1013108
- Beautiful unit overlooking the river and ski slopes! Convenient in town location allowing you to walk to both the slopes and all of the shopping, dining, and entertainment that Main Street, Breckenridge has to offer. This delux... more
- 1155 Ski Hill Road 114, Gold Camp Condo, Breckenridge 80424
- 1 Bed, 1 Bath, 585 SqFt
- MLS® #: S1011744
- Beautiful upgraded 1 BDRM Unit. Incredible location for skiing, biking, hiking, and trips to town. On the bus route for easy access to the ski area. Open Bottom floor unit with tons of privacy and Baldy Mtn Views! Private Extra... more
- 100 S Park Avenue S W302, River Mountain Lodge Condo, Breckenridge 80424
- 1 Bed, 1 Bath, 584 SqFt
- MLS® #: S1012994
- Nicely remodeled west facing end unit with incredible ski area views. Across the street from the 4:00 Ski Run, on bus route, adjacent to Blue River & bike path for year around fun, 1 block to Gondola & Main St. Breckenridge, st... more
- 640 Village Road 4021, Beaver Run Condo, Breckenridge 80424
- 1 Bath, 617 SqFt
- MLS® #: S1013119
- This fantastic first floor Colorado Suite has been completely remodeled. Access to Building Four’s pool and ski locker are just down the hall. Walk outside and you are steps away from the Beaver Run Superchair. Loading and unlo... more
- 100 S Park Avenue S W 305, River Mountain Lodge Condo, Breckenridge 80424
- 1 Bed, 1 Bath, 584 SqFt
- MLS® #: S1013400
- Stunning complex in town on the Blue River with everything. Great updated unit with views of Baldy and just above the outdoor spa and Pool. 4 O'clock ski run is across the Street and the building has under ground parking. This ... more
- 1105 Ski Hill Road Road 68, Gold Camp Condo, Breckenridge 80424
- 2 Bed, 1 Bath, 780 SqFt
- MLS® #: S1013386
- Amazing remodel w/ designer grade finishes & furnishings. Newer appliances w/ complete kitchen update including granite, hardwood flooring & cabinets. Open kitchen & living area w/ remote start fireplace great for family enjoym... more
- 1161 Ski Hill Road 132, Gold Camp Condo, Breckenridge 80424
- 2 Bed, 1 Bath, 780 SqFt
- MLS® #: S1012255
- Hard to find ground level 2 bedroom condo only a 5 minute walk to the base of Peak 8. Also on the bus route if you don't feel like walking! This unit has many upgrades such as new windows, new carpet, new drapes and new applian... more
- 283 Pelican Circle 1706, Villas At Swans Nest Condo, Breckenridge 80424
- 2 Bed, 2 Bath, 858 SqFt
- MLS® #: S1013303
- In much sought-after Villas at Swans Nest! Top floor, very nice views, and a good deck to BBQ and hang out! Spacious with a great, open floor plan. Only minutes to downtown Breckenridge to ski, hike, wine and dine, close to ... more
- 631 Village Road 338, Beaver Run Condo, Breckenridge 80424
- 1 Bed, 1 Bath, 726 SqFt
- MLS® #: S1012632
- Beautiful March 2019 Mountain Modern remodel in the amenity packed Beaver Run Resort. Contemporary materials, decor and new furniture make this unit pop! Ski-in, ski-out at the base of the Beaver Run chair. Professionally manag... more
Real Estate Market Stats
The highest priced home for sale in is listed at $2,695,000 with the lowest available home listed at $329,000. The current average price for real estate is $800,374 with a median price of $695,000. Homes in range in size from 392 Sqft to 1,972 Sqft, and the average annual property tax is $2,642. There are currently 0 houses for sale, 69 condos for sale, and 0 townhouses for sale in .
| FIND WHAT YOU'RE YOUR LOOKING FOR TODAY!
Register and gain VIP access to custom search tools that will enable you to narrow down the hunt to browse only the homes within your sights!
- Andrew Biggin: Your Breckenridge Real Estate Expert
Breckenridge Ski In/Ski Out Condos
The smallest and most economical style of Breckenridge condominiums are studios that typically are two rooms, a family room with kitchen with either a bed, sleeper sofa or murphy bed folded into the wall and then a separate bathroom. The largest does not normally have a bedroom count greater than four.
Condos in the Breckenridge real estate market range in price from low to high—well over $1 million. More affordable options offer excellent features like new appliances, ensuite laundry, rock fireplaces, large rooms, and storage spaces. Luxury homes reflect their price tag and buyers seeking high end condo living here will find such highlights as expansive floorplans, stunning views, vaulted ceilings, chef kitchens, multiple living areas and dual fireplaces, ensuite spa baths and much more.
Browse Breckenridge Condominiums
Breckenridge Condos & Their Idyllic Amenities
Many Breckenridge condos boast coveted locations that support significant short term rental income if an owner wished to do so. The great part about condo living is it's virtually hassle free! There is much less time and effort on the owner’s part with regards to maintenance, as this is all taken care of by the Home Owners Association which will charge the owner a monthly fee for this service.
You'll also have access to the shared amenities of resort-style living. Buyers may find sparkling hot tubs and pools, stylish indoor/outdoor living spaces, world-class fitness centers, in-house theaters as well as elegant lounges and dining options.
We'd be happy to fill you in on what to expect with the condo lifestyle, and give you an idea of how it's different here than purchasing a home. For more information please contact Andrew for more information, or call (970) 547-7751 .
Listing information last updated on June 19th, 2019 at 9:00am MDT.