- 107 Peaks View Court 311, Blue River Condos (dot Condo), Breckenridge 80424
- 2 Bed, 1 Bath, 700 SqFt
- MLS® #: S1014486
- Nicely updated ground floor 2 bedroom unit with easy access to all things Breckenridge. Peaceful, relaxing location, huge mountain views, National Forest just steps away! Private fishing rights to the well stocked Goose Pasture... more
Breckenridge Condos For Sale
Breckenridge condos occupy a large portion of the existing property in the town and resort. They are primarily located in the core area of town and closer to the ski slopes than single family homes. There are condos further out of town, but they are not as numerous. Some great examples of Breckenridge Condos that offer a prime location, good rental potential and ski-in/ski-out access include Main Street Station, Mountain Thunder Lodge and Crystal Peak Lodge.
Browse All Breckenridge Condominiums Below
|All Listings||$300,000 - $400,000||$400,000 - $500,000|
|$500,000 - $600,000||$600,000 - $700,000||$700,000 - $800,000|
|$800,000 - $900,000||$900,000 - $1,000,000||Over $1,000,000|
- 303 Overlook Drive 4c, Tyrollean Terrace Condo, Breckenridge 80424
- 1 Bed, 1 Bath, 624 SqFt
- MLS® #: S1014774
- Sunny SW TOP Floor Corner Condo, 624 sq. ft. Panoramic views of the mountains and Breckenridge Ski Area. Very low HOA dues with heat, water, trash pick-up and cable included. Washer/Dryer in the unit. Two parking spots with ... more
- 655 Columbine Road 7543, Hotel Breckenridge, Breckenridge 80424
- 1 Bath, 450 SqFt
- MLS® #: S1013108
- Beautiful unit overlooking the river and ski slopes! Convenient in town location allowing you to walk to both the slopes and all of the shopping, dining, and entertainment that Main Street, Breckenridge has to offer. This delux... more
- 660 Four Oclock Road 12, Tyra Summit Condo, Breckenridge 80424
- 1 Bath, 404 SqFt
- MLS® #: S1015880
- Your ski-in/out, stay off I-70 condo awaits! Perfect studio overlooking Four O'clock ski run and right across the street from the Snowflake lift. Updated kitchen, super clean with its own washer and dryer and private ski close... more
- 535 S Park Avenue 4325, Liftside Condo, Breckenridge 80424
- 1 Bath, 395 SqFt
- MLS® #: S1014995
- UPGRADES abound in this ski-in / ski-out studio. BRAND NEW FURNITURE just delivered! The kitchen has been completely remodeled which includes a large 24” dishwasher. All new low-E windows throughout & BRAND NEW CARPET just inst... more
- 301 N French Street N 113, Val Disere Condo, Breckenridge 80424
- 1 Bed, 1 Bath, 442 SqFt
- MLS® #: S1015787
- Beautifully remodeled condo in the heart of Breckenridge in a location that can't be beat. Two blocks and 4 short minutes to the Gondola plus a quick walk to everything downtown has to offer, restaurants, shops and night life. ... more
- 401 S Ridge Street S 5, Tannhauser Condo, Breckenridge 80424
- 1 Bed, 1 Bath, 480 SqFt
- MLS® #: S1015348
- Affordable ski condominium just one block from Breckenridge Main Street. Recently updated kitchen and bath with wood burning stove in living area. Everything you are looking for as far as convenience. On free shuttle route, und... more
- 600 S Park Avenue S 206, Der Steiermark Condo, Breckenridge 80424
- 1 Bath, 468 SqFt
- MLS® #: S1015426
- Live in the heart of downtown Breckenridge! Great location at the corner of Park and Main Street! Spacious top floor corner unit w/ vaulted ceilings & a loft bedroom, wood burning fireplace plus granite & stainless appliances i... more
- 550 Four Oclock Road B-8, Four O Clock Condo, Breckenridge 80424
- 1 Bath, 295 SqFt
- MLS® #: S1015709
- Simply the best studio in Breck. 1) Knock your socks off renovation, taken back to the studs, professionally rebuilt w/top quality finishes (i.e. floors are 3/4" maple hardwood...) & the perfect layout. 2) Gross rental income 2... more
- 301 French Street N 315, Val Disere Condo, Breckenridge 80424
- 1 Bed, 1 Bath, 504 SqFt
- MLS® #: S1015937
- Completely updated Breckenridge condo with an ideal location! Walk to the gondola for easy access to world-class skiing. Also, enjoy the convenience of being steps away from Breck's historic Main Street, offering an unparallele... more
- 1155 Ski Hill Road 114, Gold Camp Condo, Breckenridge 80424
- 1 Bed, 1 Bath, 585 SqFt
- MLS® #: S1015795
- Beautifully upgraded 1 bedroom unit with an incredible location! There is a bus stop right out front providing easy access to the ski area and there are hiking & biking trails out your door. Open bottom floor unit with lots of ... more
- 1001 Grandview Drive 1, Grandview At Breckenridge Condo, Breckenridge 80424
- 1 Bed, 1 Bath, 694 SqFt
- MLS® #: S1015547
- SKI IN/OUT CONDO CLOSE TO TOWN AND PK 8! Walk out unit with covered patio and private storage closet. Inside fully remodeled including new cabinets, trim, doors, paint, flooring, granite counters and all new appliances. Bathr... more
- 601 Village Road 11070, Beaver Run Condo, Breckenridge 80424
- 1 Bed, 1 Bath, 764 SqFt
- MLS® #: S1014414
- Beautiful condo just steps from the slopes of Breckenridge's Peak 9. A wood burning fire place and walk out balcony make this the perfect mountain escape, which is proven by a successful rental history. There is a management co... more
- 1127 Ski Hill Road 100, Gold Camp Condo, Breckenridge 80424
- 2 Bed, 1 Bath, 780 SqFt
- MLS® #: S1014413
- Cozy and quiet third floor unit 10 min. walk to the base of Peak 8 or catch the free shuttle just across the street. Great base of operations for downhill or cross country skiing, biking or hiking. Owner was a local contractor ... more
- 640 Village Road 4119, Beaver Run Condo, Breckenridge 80424
- 1 Bath, 462 SqFt
- MLS® #: S1015908
- Newly updated! Ski-in and Ski-out of this stunning Breckenridge Suite in Beaver Run. This immaculate condo has been remodeled. Gross rental income in 2018 was $33,447! Amenities at Beaver Run Resort & Conference Center include ... more
Real Estate Market Stats
The highest priced home for sale in is listed at $2,200,000 with the lowest available home listed at $322,500. The current average price for real estate is $777,210 with a median price of $650,000. Homes in range in size from 295 Sqft to 2,009 Sqft, and the average annual property tax is $2,466. There are currently 0 houses for sale, 51 condos for sale, and 0 townhouses for sale in .
| FIND WHAT YOU'RE YOUR LOOKING FOR TODAY!
Register and gain VIP access to custom search tools that will enable you to narrow down the hunt to browse only the homes within your sights!
- Andrew Biggin: Your Breckenridge Real Estate Expert
Breckenridge Ski In/Ski Out Condos
The smallest and most economical style of Breckenridge condominiums are studios that typically are two rooms, a family room with kitchen with either a bed, sleeper sofa or murphy bed folded into the wall and then a separate bathroom. The largest does not normally have a bedroom count greater than four.
Condos in the Breckenridge real estate market range in price from low to high—well over $1 million. More affordable options offer excellent features like new appliances, ensuite laundry, rock fireplaces, large rooms, and storage spaces. Luxury homes reflect their price tag and buyers seeking high end condo living here will find such highlights as expansive floorplans, stunning views, vaulted ceilings, chef kitchens, multiple living areas and dual fireplaces, ensuite spa baths and much more.
Browse Breckenridge Condominiums
Breckenridge Condos & Their Idyllic Amenities
Many Breckenridge condos boast coveted locations that support significant short term rental income if an owner wished to do so. The great part about condo living is it's virtually hassle free! There is much less time and effort on the owner’s part with regards to maintenance, as this is all taken care of by the Home Owners Association which will charge the owner a monthly fee for this service.
You'll also have access to the shared amenities of resort-style living. Buyers may find sparkling hot tubs and pools, stylish indoor/outdoor living spaces, world-class fitness centers, in-house theaters as well as elegant lounges and dining options.
We'd be happy to fill you in on what to expect with the condo lifestyle, and give you an idea of how it's different here than purchasing a home. For more information please contact Andrew for more information, or call (970) 547-7751 .
Listing information last updated on December 12th, 2019 at 4:00am MST.