- 107 Peaks View Ct # 311, Blue River Condos (dot Condo), Breckenridge 80424
- 2 Bed, 1 Bath, 700 SqFt
- MLS® #: S1014486
- Nicely updated ground floor 2 bedroom unit with easy access to all things Breckenridge. Peaceful, relaxing location, huge mountain views, National Forest just steps away! Private fishing rights to the well stocked Goose Pasture... more
Breckenridge Condos For Sale
Breckenridge condos occupy a large portion of the existing property in the town and resort. They are primarily located in the core area of town and closer to the ski slopes than single family homes. There are condos further out of town, but they are not as numerous. Some great examples of Breckenridge Condos that offer a prime location, good rental potential and ski-in/ski-out access include Main Street Station, Mountain Thunder Lodge and Crystal Peak Lodge.
Browse All Breckenridge Condominiums Below
|All Listings||$300,000 - $400,000||$400,000 - $500,000|
|$500,000 - $600,000||$600,000 - $700,000||$700,000 - $800,000|
|$800,000 - $900,000||$900,000 - $1,000,000||Over $1,000,000|
- 214 S Harris St S # 103, Ptarmigan, Breckenridge 80424
- 1 Bed, 1 Bath, 480 SqFt
- MLS® #: S1017956
- Great location! In-town condo in the heart of Breckenridge. Walk to everything: 3 blocks to Main St, 1 block to Carter Park/dog park and Breckenridge Elementary. On the bus route for easy access to skiing. Ground floor unit wit... more
- 306 Illinois Gulch Rd # 114, Wildflower Condo, Breckenridge 80424
- 1 Bed, 1 Bath, 440 SqFt
- MLS® #: S1017732
- Short term rentals allowed! Remodeled, sunny, bright one-bedroom ground floor condo near town and on the bus route. Stainless steel kitchen appliances, updated wood floors and newly remodeled bathroom. Large patio with walk out... more
- 550 Four Oclock Rd # A-4, Four O Clock Condo, Breckenridge 80424
- 1 Bath, 295 SqFt
- MLS® #: S1017705
- Location, location, location - it does not get any better than this. Ski right into this fully renovated studio and only a 2 minute walk from the Snowflake lift. This turnkey condo comes fully furnished with high-end finishes a... more
- 535 S Park Ave S # 323, Liftside Condo, Breckenridge 80424
- 1 Bath, 394 SqFt
- MLS® #: S1017928
- Slopeside luxury studio in the BEST location in Breckenridge. One can ski-in and ski-out, walk 1 block to Main St shopping, and enjoy many amenities on-site; Pool, hot tubs, sauna, fitness room, conference rooms, 24 hr front de... more
- 100 S Park Ave S # 407, River Mountain Lodge Condo, Breckenridge 80424
- 1 Bath, 427 SqFt
- MLS® #: S1017819
- INTOWN CONDO - Cozy studio with TOP FLOOR MOUNTAIN PEAK VIEWS FOM balcony. Centrally located in the heart of downtown Breckenridge - WALK TO EVERYTHING! Located just half block off Main Street and 3 blocks from the Gon... more
- 655 Columbine Rd # 7543, Hotel Breckenridge, Breckenridge 80424
- 1 Bath, 450 SqFt
- MLS® #: S1013108
- Beautiful unit overlooking the river and ski slopes! Convenient in town location allowing you to walk to both the slopes and all of the shopping, dining, and entertainment that Main Street, Breckenridge has to offer. This delux... more
- 401 S Ridge St S # 5, Tannhauser Condo, Breckenridge 80424
- 1 Bed, 1 Bath, 480 SqFt
- MLS® #: S1015348
- Affordable ski condominium just 1 block from Breckenridge Main Street. Recently updated kitchen and bath with wood burning stove in living area. Everything you are looking for as far as convenience. On free shuttle route, under... more
- 401 S Ridge St # 8, Tannhauser Condo, Breckenridge 80424
- 1 Bed, 1 Bath, 480 SqFt
- MLS® #: S1018441
- Awesome in-town location! Just 1 block from Main Street in Breckenridge, this affordable, Turnkey property features stainless steel appliances, granite countertops, a gorgeous tiled glass shower, and a wood burning fireplace. U... more
- 535 S Park Ave # 4325, Liftside Condo, Breckenridge 80424
- 1 Bath, 395 SqFt
- MLS® #: S1014995
- UPGRADES abound in this ski-in / ski-out studio. BRAND NEW FURNITURE just delivered! The kitchen has been completely remodeled which includes a large 24” dishwasher. All new low-E windows throughout & BRAND NEW CARPET ju... more
- 535 S Park Ave S # 218, Liftside Condo, Breckenridge 80424
- 1 Bath, 397 SqFt
- MLS® #: S1018195
- Premier ski-in/ski-out in-town location makes this studio the perfect getaway or excellent rental investment opportunity(average gross sales between $39,000-41,000 with heavy owner use) updates include new cabinetry throughout,... more
- 34 Highfield Trl # 310, Highland Greens Lodge, Breckenridge 80424
- 1 Bed, 1 Bath, 583 SqFt
- MLS® #: S1018175
- Enjoy all that Mountain Life in Breckenridge has to offer! This Fully Furnished, Luxury Condominium boasts easy access to Golfing, Hiking, Biking, and Skiing. On site amenities include Hot Tubs, Exercise Facilities, Sauna, and ... more
- 1140 Ski Hill Rd # D27, Gold Camp Condo, Breckenridge 80424
- 1 Bed, 1 Bath, 561 SqFt
- MLS® #: S1017623
- Bright and open mountain retreat ready for you to enjoy. Head to the Breckenridge Nordic Center or Breckenridge Resort for a few laps, or pop downtown for a gourmet meal. Centrally located and offers a great starting point for ... more
- 1155 Ski Hill Rd # 114, Gold Camp Condo Ii, Breckenridge 80424
- 1 Bed, 1 Bath, 585 SqFt
- MLS® #: S1015795
- Beautifully upgraded 1 bedroom unit with an incredible location! There is a bus stop right out front providing easy access to the ski area and there are hiking & biking trails out your door. Open bottom floor unit with lots of ... more
- 1133 Ski Hill Rd # G113, Gold Camp Condo Ii, Breckenridge 80424
- 1 Bed, 1 Bath, 615 SqFt
- MLS® #: S1018508
- Amazing location for this large one bedroom condo. Just a quick walk to either the Nordic Ski Center, the base of Peak 8 OR take a few steps to the free bus into town. This top floor with vaulted ceilings and open floor plan fe... more
Real Estate Market Stats
The highest priced home for sale in is listed at $2,300,000 with the lowest available home listed at $308,000. The current average price for real estate is $725,420 with a median price of $622,000. Homes in range in size from 295 Sqft to 2,009 Sqft, and the average annual property tax is $0. There are currently 0 houses for sale, 0 condos for sale, and 0 townhouses for sale in .
| FIND WHAT YOU'RE YOUR LOOKING FOR TODAY!
Register and gain VIP access to custom search tools that will enable you to narrow down the hunt to browse only the homes within your sights!
- Andrew Biggin: Your Breckenridge Real Estate Expert
Breckenridge Ski In/Ski Out Condos
The smallest and most economical style of Breckenridge condominiums are studios that typically are two rooms, a family room with kitchen with either a bed, sleeper sofa or murphy bed folded into the wall and then a separate bathroom. The largest does not normally have a bedroom count greater than four.
Condos in the Breckenridge real estate market range in price from low to high—well over $1 million. More affordable options offer excellent features like new appliances, ensuite laundry, rock fireplaces, large rooms, and storage spaces. Luxury homes reflect their price tag and buyers seeking high end condo living here will find such highlights as expansive floorplans, stunning views, vaulted ceilings, chef kitchens, multiple living areas and dual fireplaces, ensuite spa baths and much more.
Browse Breckenridge Condominiums
Breckenridge Condos & Their Idyllic Amenities
Many Breckenridge condos boast coveted locations that support significant short term rental income if an owner wished to do so. The great part about condo living is it's virtually hassle free! There is much less time and effort on the owner’s part with regards to maintenance, as this is all taken care of by the Home Owners Association which will charge the owner a monthly fee for this service.
You'll also have access to the shared amenities of resort-style living. Buyers may find sparkling hot tubs and pools, stylish indoor/outdoor living spaces, world-class fitness centers, in-house theaters as well as elegant lounges and dining options.
We'd be happy to fill you in on what to expect with the condo lifestyle, and give you an idea of how it's different here than purchasing a home. For more information please contact Andrew for more information, or call (970) 547-7751 .
Listing information last updated on May 26th, 2020 at 12:48pm MDT.