- 505 S Ridge Street S 103, Panorama Alpine Condo, Breckenridge 80424
- 1 Bath, 463 SqFt
- MLS® #: S1012709
- Lowest priced condominium located in the heart Breckenridge just one block off of Main Street. This charming studio includes brand-new flooring, moss rock wood burning fireplace, built-in queen-sized murphy bed and walk-in clos... more
Breckenridge Condos For Sale
Breckenridge condos occupy a large portion of the existing property in the town and resort. They are primarily located in the core area of town and closer to the ski slopes than single family homes. There are condos further out of town, but they are not as numerous. Some great examples of Breckenridge Condos that offer a prime location, good rental potential and ski-in/ski-out access include Main Street Station, Mountain Thunder Lodge and Crystal Peak Lodge.
Browse All Breckenridge Condominiums Below
|All Listings||$300,000 - $400,000||$400,000 - $500,000|
|$500,000 - $600,000||$600,000 - $700,000||$700,000 - $800,000|
|$800,000 - $900,000||$900,000 - $1,000,000||Over $1,000,000|
- 535 S Park Avenue S 401, Liftside Condo, Breckenridge 80424
- 1 Bath, 400 SqFt
- MLS® #: S1011465
- Great 4th floor studio facing east and courtyard with morning sun. Liftside Building has the best location in Breckenridge and all the amenities from pool, hot tubs, fitness center, restaurants, ski shops, and conference rooms.... more
- 640 Village Road 4427, Beaver Run Condo, Breckenridge 80424
- 1 Bath, 507 SqFt
- MLS® #: S1012018
- VIEWS & LOCATION!!! This 4th floor Beaver Run unit has great views of Downtown Breckenridge and one of best Ski in/ Ski out locations in town. Also, don't forget all the amenities that Beaver Run has to offer such as year rou... more
- 401 S Ridge Street S 2, Tannhauser Condo, Breckenridge 80424
- 1 Bed, 1 Bath, 480 SqFt
- MLS® #: S1011099
- You cannot beat this in town location! Just a block off Main Street and 2 blocks from the base of Peak 9. This unit offers a walk-out patio, covered parking, wood burning fireplace, newer furnishings and flooring. Low HOA fe... more
- 107 Sw Peaks View Court Court Sw 323, Blue River Condos (dot Condo), Breckenridge 80424
- 3 Bed, 1½ Bath, 850 SqFt
- MLS® #: S1012731
- This top floor unit has incredible views of the meadows and Quandary. Great investment opportunity or primary residence. Great area for cross country skiing and hiking. Private fishing rights to Blue Pasture Tarn. Approximately... more
- 401 S Ridge Street S 21, Tannhauser Condo, Breckenridge 80424
- 1 Bed, 1 Bath, 480 SqFt
- MLS® #: S1012812
- This mountain residence is located just one block off Main Street in Historic Breckenridge. It is positioned on the top floor allowing you to enjoy large mountain views. Wood burning fireplace, underground parking, ski storage,... more
- 1155 Ski Hill Road 114, Gold Camp Condo, Breckenridge 80424
- 1 Bed, 1 Bath, 585 SqFt
- MLS® #: S1011744
- Beautiful upgraded 1 BDRM Unit. Incredible location for skiing, biking, hiking, and trips to town. On the bus route for easy access to the ski area. Open Bottom floor unit with tons of privacy and Baldy Mtn Views! Private Extra... more
- 631 Village Road 338, Beaver Run Condo, Breckenridge 80424
- 1 Bed, 1 Bath, 726 SqFt
- MLS® #: S1012632
- Beautiful March 2019 Mountain Modern remodel in the amenity packed Beaver Run Resort. Contemporary materials, decor and new furniture make this unit pop! Ski-in, ski-out at the base of the Beaver Run chair. Professionally manag... more
- 530 S French Street S 3, Atrium (chaperral Condo), Breckenridge 80424
- 1 Bed, 1 Bath, 825 SqFt
- MLS® #: S1012739
- The Atrium is located on the south end of French Street just 2 blocks from Main St. Breckenridge. This ground floor unit has a sliding glass door that walks out on to Carter Park and accesses a quick short-cut to town for dinne... more
- 500 S Park Avenue S 207, Park Avenue Lofts Condo, Breckenridge 80424
- 1 Bed, 1 Bath, 609 SqFt
- MLS® #: S1012471
- Opportunity knocks. Ski condominium close to central Breckenridge. Walk to the base of Peak 9, and whisk away on the Quicksilver Lift. Close to all the shops and restaurants which are seconds away. Enjoy the hot tub overlooking... more
- 50 Mountain Thunder Drive 1204, Mountain Thunder Lodge, Breckenridge 80424
- 1 Bed, 1 Bath, 623 SqFt
- MLS® #: S1011627
- Mountain Thunder Lodge is located in the heart of the Breckenridge Ski Resort and just two blocks from Main Street. Walk to the BreckConnect Gondola for easy access to Peaks 7 & 8 and then ski back to the building’s front door!... more
- 35 Mountain Thunder Drive 5205, Mountain Thunder Lodge, Breckenridge 80424
- 1 Bed, 1 Bath, 627 SqFt
- MLS® #: S1012610
- Enjoy a relaxing afternoon on your peaceful deck overlooking the year round pool and a park-like setting. Walk to restaurants, shopping, concerts and events or use the private shuttle to get you to and from your downtown locati... more
- 311 S High Street 212, Forest Haus Condo, Breckenridge 80424
- 2 Bed, 1 Bath, 754 SqFt
- MLS® #: S1012633
- Recently updated kitchen, carpet, tile and furniture make this a great opportunity for in-town living. This is a Hygge lovers dream interior design. White walls and rich wood and neutral tone accents make this a relaxing and ... more
- 555 S Park Avenue 2306, Village At Breckenridge Condo, Breckenridge 80424
- 1 Bed, 1 Bath, 878 SqFt
- MLS® #: S1012561
- In the heart of it all, this fabulous Village at Breckenridge ski condo is located in the coveted Shavano building overlooking the plaza and Quicksilver Chair. Many recent upgrades include a new bathroom remodel and new floors.... more
- 601 Village Road 15040, Beaver Run Condo, Breckenridge 80424
- 2 Bed, 2 Bath, 1089 SqFt
- MLS® #: S1012131
- Incredible 2 bedroom/2 bathroom townhouse style unit on the top floor of building 1 in Beaver Run Resort & Conference Center. Outstanding panoramic mountain views and down valley views. Enjoy all the amenities Beaver Run has to... more
Real Estate Market Stats
The highest priced home for sale in is listed at $2,695,000 with the lowest available home listed at $350,000. The current average price for real estate is $903,023 with a median price of $732,450. Homes in range in size from 400 Sqft to 2,060 Sqft, and the average annual property tax is $3,278. There are currently 0 houses for sale, 44 condos for sale, and 0 townhouses for sale in .
| FIND WHAT YOU'RE YOUR LOOKING FOR TODAY!
Register and gain VIP access to custom search tools that will enable you to narrow down the hunt to browse only the homes within your sights!
- Andrew Biggin: Your Breckenridge Real Estate Expert
Breckenridge Ski In/Ski Out Condos
The smallest and most economical style of Breckenridge condominiums are studios that typically are two rooms, a family room with kitchen with either a bed, sleeper sofa or murphy bed folded into the wall and then a separate bathroom. The largest does not normally have a bedroom count greater than four.
Condos in the Breckenridge real estate market range in price from low to high—well over $1 million. More affordable options offer excellent features like new appliances, ensuite laundry, rock fireplaces, large rooms, and storage spaces. Luxury homes reflect their price tag and buyers seeking high end condo living here will find such highlights as expansive floorplans, stunning views, vaulted ceilings, chef kitchens, multiple living areas and dual fireplaces, ensuite spa baths and much more.
Browse Breckenridge Condominiums
Breckenridge Condos & Their Idyllic Amenities
Many Breckenridge condos boast coveted locations that support significant short term rental income if an owner wished to do so. The great part about condo living is it's virtually hassle free! There is much less time and effort on the owner’s part with regards to maintenance, as this is all taken care of by the Home Owners Association which will charge the owner a monthly fee for this service.
You'll also have access to the shared amenities of resort-style living. Buyers may find sparkling hot tubs and pools, stylish indoor/outdoor living spaces, world-class fitness centers, in-house theaters as well as elegant lounges and dining options.
We'd be happy to fill you in on what to expect with the condo lifestyle, and give you an idea of how it's different here than purchasing a home. For more information please contact Andrew for more information, or call (970) 547-7751 .
Listing information last updated on April 21st, 2019 at 4:22pm MDT.