- 107 Peaks View Ct # 311, Blue River Condos (dot Condo), Breckenridge 80424
- 2 Bed, 1 Bath, 700 SqFt
- MLS® #: S1014486
- Nicely updated ground floor 2 bedroom unit with easy access to all things Breckenridge. Peaceful, relaxing location, huge mountain views, National Forest just steps away! Private fishing rights to the well stocked Goose Pasture... more
Breckenridge Condos For Sale
Breckenridge condos occupy a large portion of the existing property in the town and resort. They are primarily located in the core area of town and closer to the ski slopes than single family homes. There are condos further out of town, but they are not as numerous. Some great examples of Breckenridge Condos that offer a prime location, good rental potential and ski-in/ski-out access include Main Street Station, Mountain Thunder Lodge and Crystal Peak Lodge.
Browse All Breckenridge Condominiums Below
|All Listings||$300,000 - $400,000||$400,000 - $500,000|
|$500,000 - $600,000||$600,000 - $700,000||$700,000 - $800,000|
|$900,000 - $1,000,000||Over $1,000,000|
- 301 N French St N # 110, Val Disere Condo, Breckenridge 80424
- 1 Bed, 1 Bath, 442 SqFt
- MLS® #: S1017419
- Premier in town location!! In the heart of downtown Breckenridge and just a short walk to the Gondola. Enjoy tremendous ski area views. This unit is deed restricted, occupant must live and work at least 30 hours per week ... more
- 107 Peaks View Ct # 321, Blue River Condos (dot Condo), Breckenridge 80424
- 2 Bed, 1 Bath, 700 SqFt
- MLS® #: S1017435
- Just 10 minutes to downtown Breckenridge! This super clean 2 bedroom condo in Blue River is the perfect getaway or primary home. 2nd floor offers stunning Quandary views off the west side deck. Relax by the cozy wood burning fi... more
- 303 Overlook Dr # 4c, Tyrollean Terrace Condo, Breckenridge 80424
- 1 Bed, 1 Bath, 624 SqFt
- MLS® #: S1014774
- Sunny SW TOP Floor Corner Condo, 624 sq. ft. Panoramic views of the mountains and Breckenridge Ski Area. Very low HOA dues with heat, water, trash pick-up and newly upgraded cable/internet included. Washer/Dryer in the unit.... more
- 301 French St N # 315, Val Disere Condo, Breckenridge 80424
- 1 Bed, 1 Bath, 504 SqFt
- MLS® #: S1015937
- Completely updated Breckenridge condo with an ideal location! Walk to the gondola for easy access to world-class skiing. Also, enjoy the convenience of being steps away from Breck's historic Main Street, offering an unparallele... more
- 655 Columbine Rd # 7543, Hotel Breckenridge, Breckenridge 80424
- 1 Bath, 450 SqFt
- MLS® #: S1013108
- Beautiful unit overlooking the river and ski slopes! Convenient in town location allowing you to walk to both the slopes and all of the shopping, dining, and entertainment that Main Street, Breckenridge has to offer. This delux... more
- 401 S Ridge St S # 5, Tannhauser Condo, Breckenridge 80424
- 1 Bed, 1 Bath, 480 SqFt
- MLS® #: S1015348
- Affordable ski condominium just 1 block from Breckenridge Main Street. Recently updated kitchen and bath with wood burning stove in living area. Everything you are looking for as far as convenience. On free shuttle route, under... more
- 34 Highfield Trl # 309, Highland Greens Lodge, Breckenridge 80424
- 1 Bed, 1 Bath, 583 SqFt
- MLS® #: S1017217
- SHOWINGS Allowed 2/28 and 3/2 10-4 ONLY Colorado Mountain Charmer that is full of sun with southern exposure, natural light and boasts slate flooring, granite counters, a full kitchen and a rare washer / dryer in unit. Take adv... more
- 601 Village Rd # 11070, Beaver Run Condo, Breckenridge 80424
- 1 Bed, 1 Bath, 764 SqFt
- MLS® #: S1017129
- Wonderful mountain getaway in a prime location next to the Peak 9 base! Bright, open floor plan with beautiful finishes throughout. Relax around the cozy wood burning fireplace or enjoy mountain views on the balcony. Tons of o... more
- 640 Village Rd # 4403, Beaver Run Condo, Breckenridge 80424
- 1 Bath, 507 SqFt
- MLS® #: S1017205
- This ski-in/ski-out Beaver Run unit is beautifully renovated with new shower/bathroom and new flooring. A location that is tough to beat in all of Breckenridge. Not only is it just a short walk from town, but it has incredible ... more
- 640 Village Rd # 4119, Beaver Run Condo, Breckenridge 80424
- 1 Bath, 462 SqFt
- MLS® #: S1015908
- Newly updated! Ski-in and Ski-out of this stunning Breckenridge Suite in Beaver Run. This immaculate condo has been remodeled. Gross rental income in 2018 was $33,447! Amenities at Beaver Run Resort & Conference Center include ... more
- 705 Snowberry Ln # 7, Lift Condo, Breckenridge 80424
- 1 Bed, 1 Bath, 805 SqFt
- MLS® #: S1017417
- Updated condo located within walking distance to the slopes of Breckenridge. The unit has been thoughtfully updated! Granite through out kitchen and bathroom, stainless steel appliances, in unit washer and dryer, built in Murph... more
- 655 Four O Clock Rd # 212, Tyra Iv Riverbend Lodge Condo, Breckenridge 80424
- 1 Bath, 474 SqFt
- MLS® #: S1017507
- True ski-in, ski-out plus in-town convenience, in this sexy little studio condo. The Snowflake Lift is just steps away. With new carpet, two bathrooms, garage parking, great common facilities and an excellent and lucrative shor... more
- 455 Village Rd # 407, Trails End Condo, Breckenridge 80424
- 1 Bed, 1 Bath, 538 SqFt
- MLS® #: S1017223
- Ski-In and Ski-Out and only steps away from Main St Breckenridge. Imagine the possibilities that this highly desirable 1 bedroom condo offers being right in the middle of everything in Breckenridge. The QuickSilver Super Chair ... more
- 611 Village Rd # 21210, Beaver Run Condo, Breckenridge 80424
- 1 Bed, 1 Bath, 774 SqFt
- MLS® #: S1014462
- Ski-in/Ski-out of this beautiful true one bedroom at Beaver Run Resort! Convenient, sought-after location and floor plan. South facing unit with beautiful views of the ski area and Baldy Mountain. Gross rental income in 2018 wa... more
Real Estate Market Stats
The highest priced home for sale in is listed at $2,400,000 with the lowest available home listed at $314,900. The current average price for real estate is $832,392 with a median price of $699,900. Homes in range in size from 442 Sqft to 2,009 Sqft, and the average annual property tax is $0. There are currently 0 houses for sale, 0 condos for sale, and 0 townhouses for sale in .
| FIND WHAT YOU'RE YOUR LOOKING FOR TODAY!
Register and gain VIP access to custom search tools that will enable you to narrow down the hunt to browse only the homes within your sights!
- Andrew Biggin: Your Breckenridge Real Estate Expert
Breckenridge Ski In/Ski Out Condos
The smallest and most economical style of Breckenridge condominiums are studios that typically are two rooms, a family room with kitchen with either a bed, sleeper sofa or murphy bed folded into the wall and then a separate bathroom. The largest does not normally have a bedroom count greater than four.
Condos in the Breckenridge real estate market range in price from low to high—well over $1 million. More affordable options offer excellent features like new appliances, ensuite laundry, rock fireplaces, large rooms, and storage spaces. Luxury homes reflect their price tag and buyers seeking high end condo living here will find such highlights as expansive floorplans, stunning views, vaulted ceilings, chef kitchens, multiple living areas and dual fireplaces, ensuite spa baths and much more.
Browse Breckenridge Condominiums
Breckenridge Condos & Their Idyllic Amenities
Many Breckenridge condos boast coveted locations that support significant short term rental income if an owner wished to do so. The great part about condo living is it's virtually hassle free! There is much less time and effort on the owner’s part with regards to maintenance, as this is all taken care of by the Home Owners Association which will charge the owner a monthly fee for this service.
You'll also have access to the shared amenities of resort-style living. Buyers may find sparkling hot tubs and pools, stylish indoor/outdoor living spaces, world-class fitness centers, in-house theaters as well as elegant lounges and dining options.
We'd be happy to fill you in on what to expect with the condo lifestyle, and give you an idea of how it's different here than purchasing a home. For more information please contact Andrew for more information, or call (970) 547-7751 .
Listing information last updated on February 25th, 2020 at 11:31pm MST.