- 631 Village Road 34480, Beaver Run Condo, Breckenridge 80424
- 2 Bed, 2 Bath, 1127 SqFt
- MLS® #: S1010014
- Huge income producer with stunning views! A premier location at Beaver Run Resort & Conference Center, this sunny 2 bed/2 bath, ski-in/ski-out townhome style unit is walking distance to downtown Breckenridge. Not only are the s... more
Beaver Run Condos For Sale
One of the most sought-after condo Breckenridge condo communities, Beaver Run condos for sale are a great option for those in search of a condo in the heart of the resort. Walk to the lifts right from the Beaver Run Condos. Whether is it summer or winter, the barbecue's are going and people are enjoying the Rocky Mountains sunshine on the large deck that extends towards the ski slopes. Enjoy the spacious lobby and shuttle service that takes you to downtown Breckenridge. If taking the bus is not your thing, Beaver Run Condos is located only a couple blocks away, so walking is easy. If you want a ride home, you can always get the shuttle at one of the multiple shuttle stops.
Beaver Run also offers conference services, restaurants, pool and hot tub, spa, tennis courts, and miniature golf. The feel is more like a hotel than individually owned condo units.
Browse Beaver Run Condos For Sale in Breckenridge, CO
|All Listings||$400,000 - $500,000||$600,000 - $700,000|
|$700,000 - $800,000|
- 601 Village Road 34490, Beaver Run Condo, Breckenridge 80424
- 2 Bed, 2 Bath, 1127 SqFt
- MLS® #: S1007234
- Ski-in/ski-out ,updated 2 bedroom 2 bath Beaver Run Resort condo. Beautiful views of the Breckenridge Ski Resort and surrounding mountains. Great rental opportunity with consistent rental potential. Private owners closet in ... more
- 601 Village Road 15040, Beaver Run Condo, Breckenridge 80424
- 2 Bed, 2 Bath, 1089 SqFt
- MLS® #: S1012131
- Incredible 2 bedroom/2 bathroom townhouse style unit on the top floor of building 1 in Beaver Run Resort & Conference Center. Outstanding panoramic mountain views and down valley views. Enjoy all the amenities Beaver Run has to... more
- 631 Village Road 338, Beaver Run Condo, Breckenridge 80424
- 1 Bed, 1 Bath, 726 SqFt
- MLS® #: S1012632
- Beautiful March 2019 Mountain Modern remodel in the amenity packed Beaver Run Resort. Contemporary materials, decor and new furniture make this unit pop! Ski-in, ski-out at the base of the Beaver Run chair. Professionally manag... more
- 640 Village Road 4021, Beaver Run Condo, Breckenridge 80424
- 1 Bath, 617 SqFt
- MLS® #: S1013119
- This fantastic first floor Colorado Suite has been completely remodeled. Access to Building Four’s pool and ski locker are just down the hall. Walk outside and you are steps away from the Beaver Run Superchair. Loading and unlo... more
Real Estate Market Stats
The highest priced home for sale in is listed at $710,000 with the lowest available home listed at $439,000. The current average price for real estate is $587,200 with a median price of $612,000. Homes in range in size from 617 Sqft to 1,127 Sqft, and the average annual property tax is $1,811. There are currently 0 houses for sale, 5 condos for sale, and 0 townhouses for sale in .
Beaver Run Condo Amenities
Beaver Run offers approximately 35,000 sq. ft. of conference space and 500 condos. The condos can generate short-term rental income for the owners. The homeowners' dues include all utilities, making Beaver Run a simple property to own.
Recently, the pool area was remodeled. It is a heated pool that is partially indoor and outdoor, making it very unique. There is also a full-service spa that offers a large number of services. In the summer, the tennis courts are available outside Building Two. The miniature golf course and arcade area are located inside.
In 1986, astronauts John Glenn, Scott Carpenter, and Alan Shepherd christened the Mercury chairlift. The name later changed to 'Beaver Run Chair' because it was located on the porch of the Beaver Run Condos. This made it easier for skiers to identify where they were located on the mountain. From the base of Peak 9, you can ski anywhere in the Breckenridge Ski Resort. The ski school meeting place is right out the door of the Beaver Run Resort, making it very convenient for beginners.
In 1980, the Beaver Run's developers chose modern materials, which include copper roofing, concrete, and glass. This modern material continued to be used as they completed three additional buildings by 1985. The floor plans of most units include a living room wall that is glass with a sliding door that leads to a private balcony. It layout features an open kitchen area, dining and living areas. Some units feature a connecting door to their neighbor to create a suite.
Browse Breckenridge Condominiums
We'd love to help you find the perfect condo in the Beaver Run. Please don't hesitate to contact Andrew for more information, or call (970) 547-7751 for assistance.
Listing information last updated on June 19th, 2019 at 8:45am MDT.