- 640 Village Road 4236, Beaver Run Condo, Breckenridge 80424
- 2 Bed, 2 Bath, 1124 SqFt
- MLS® #: S1014597
- Beaver Run's location can not be beat! Ski-in/Ski-out condo that is walking distance to town and has spectacular views of Peaks 9, 10, and Baldy Mountain. This 2 bedroom unit is located on the south side of building 4 overlooki... more
Beaver Run Condos For Sale
One of the most sought-after condo Breckenridge condo communities, Beaver Run condos for sale are a great option for those in search of a condo in the heart of the resort. Walk to the lifts right from the Beaver Run Condos. Whether is it summer or winter, the barbecue's are going and people are enjoying the Rocky Mountains sunshine on the large deck that extends towards the ski slopes. Enjoy the spacious lobby and shuttle service that takes you to downtown Breckenridge. If taking the bus is not your thing, Beaver Run Condos is located only a couple blocks away, so walking is easy. If you want a ride home, you can always get the shuttle at one of the multiple shuttle stops.
Beaver Run also offers conference services, restaurants, pool and hot tub, spa, tennis courts, and miniature golf. The feel is more like a hotel than individually owned condo units.
Browse Beaver Run Condos For Sale in Breckenridge, CO
|All Listings||$400,000 - $500,000||$600,000 - $700,000|
|$700,000 - $800,000|
- 631 Village Road 34480, Beaver Run Condo, Breckenridge 80424
- 2 Bed, 2 Bath, 1127 SqFt
- MLS® #: S1010014
- Huge income producer with stunning views! A premier location at Beaver Run Resort & Conference Center, this sunny 2 bed/2 bath, ski-in/ski-out townhome style unit is walking distance to downtown Breckenridge. Not only are the s... more
- 611 Village Road 21210, Beaver Run Condo, Breckenridge 80424
- 1 Bed, 1 Bath, 774 SqFt
- MLS® #: S1014462
- Ski-in/Ski-out of this beautiful true one bedroom at Beaver Run Resort! Convenient, sought-after location and floor plan. South facing unit with beautiful views of the ski area and Baldy Mountain. Gross rental income in 2018 wa... more
- 601 Village Road 11070, Beaver Run Condo, Breckenridge 80424
- 1 Bed, 1 Bath, 764 SqFt
- MLS® #: S1014414
- Beautiful condo just steps from the slopes of Breckenridge's Peak 9. A wood burning fire place and walk out balcony make this the perfect mountain escape, which is proven by a successful rental history. There is a management co... more
Real Estate Market Stats
The highest priced home for sale in is listed at $795,000 with the lowest available home listed at $475,000. The current average price for real estate is $611,000 with a median price of $587,000. Homes in range in size from 764 Sqft to 1,127 Sqft, and the average annual property tax is $2,166. There are currently 0 houses for sale, 4 condos for sale, and 0 townhouses for sale in .
Beaver Run Condo Amenities
Beaver Run offers approximately 35,000 sq. ft. of conference space and 500 condos. The condos can generate short-term rental income for the owners. The homeowners' dues include all utilities, making Beaver Run a simple property to own.
Recently, the pool area was remodeled. It is a heated pool that is partially indoor and outdoor, making it very unique. There is also a full-service spa that offers a large number of services. In the summer, the tennis courts are available outside Building Two. The miniature golf course and arcade area are located inside.
In 1986, astronauts John Glenn, Scott Carpenter, and Alan Shepherd christened the Mercury chairlift. The name later changed to 'Beaver Run Chair' because it was located on the porch of the Beaver Run Condos. This made it easier for skiers to identify where they were located on the mountain. From the base of Peak 9, you can ski anywhere in the Breckenridge Ski Resort. The ski school meeting place is right out the door of the Beaver Run Resort, making it very convenient for beginners.
In 1980, the Beaver Run's developers chose modern materials, which include copper roofing, concrete, and glass. This modern material continued to be used as they completed three additional buildings by 1985. The floor plans of most units include a living room wall that is glass with a sliding door that leads to a private balcony. It layout features an open kitchen area, dining and living areas. Some units feature a connecting door to their neighbor to create a suite.
Browse Breckenridge Condominiums
We'd love to help you find the perfect condo in the Beaver Run. Please don't hesitate to contact Andrew for more information, or call (970) 547-7751 for assistance.
Listing information last updated on October 21st, 2019 at 1:15am MDT.