- 2010 Gcr 14 Rd N, Out Of Area, Kremmling 80459
- 10 Bed, 17 Bath, 24000 SqFt
- MLS® #: S1012396
- Spectacular 24,000 SF family lodge on 350 acres, located within the private Grand River Ranch. This one-of-a-kind property includes a private owner wing, a main house and guest house, all connected. Enjoy extensive landscaping ... more
Breckenridge Luxury Homes For Sale
To define a luxury property in this area can be subjective, luxury means something different to everyone! But for the purposes of providing listings for some of Breckenridge's most prestigious homes, I am going to say that Breckenridge luxury homes start at $1 million.
The first single family home in Breckenridge to ever sell for $1 million or above actually sold for $999,999 in 1999. Amazing to think that is not too long ago! The highest priced home to ever sell to date was for $8,285,000 in 2009. Today, the high-end homes in this area reflect their unique craftsmanship, attention to detail and reflection of the environments around them with one-of-a-kind features that will make it difficult to want to leave your own backyard.
When it comes to Breckenridge luxury homes browse the crème de la crème in the local market now, or skip down to the page to check out the various neighborhoods and discover the custom ski home or estates they have to offer.
View Breckenridge Luxury Real Estate
|All Listings||Over $1,000,000|
- 88 Snowy Ridge Rd, Snowy Ridge Sub, Breckenridge 80424
- 5 Bed, 6 Bath, 9525 SqFt
- MLS® #: S1013518
- The grandest SKI-IN SKI-OUT luxury residence in Summit County, CO is finally available for the elite buyer. If you are seeking the very best SKI-IN SKI-OUT location at your door, unrivaled new construction quality, old world cr... more
- 72 Snowy Ridge Rd, Snowy Ridge Sub, Breckenridge 80424
- 7 Bed, 9 Bath, 6284 SqFt
- MLS® #: S394619
- The most magnificent SKI-IN SKI-OUT luxury residence in the central Colorado Rocky Mountains. A truly remarkable setting gives you the most convenient SKI-IN SKI-OUT access directly in & out of your back door to the Snowflake L... more
- 2345 Tiger Rd, Swan River Valley P.u.d., Breckenridge 80424
- 10 Bed, 12 Bath, 18289 SqFt
- MLS® #: S1018834
- An indoor waterfall welcomes you to magnificent and unique Alpine Villa. The Swan River runs through 6.21 acres backing to National Forest and miles of hiking trails. Enjoy your spring-fed pond, numerous patios, elevator, 6 fir... more
- 567 Latigo Trl, Shadow Creek Ranch Sub, Silverthorne 80443
- 7 Bed, 10 Bath, 12261 SqFt
- MLS® #: S1003604
- 3 Bears Ranch combines the comfort of a private luxury estate with recreational opportunities throughout the prestigious 5860-acre Shadow Creek Ranch. A custom handcrafted Sitka log home that is designed for social gatherings w... more
- 532 Peerless Dr, Shock Hill, Breckenridge 80424
- 6 Bed, 8 Bath, 7656 SqFt
- MLS® #: S1014088
- Grand entrance, warm welcome! With its serene & convenient location just steps from the Shock Hill gondola, this mountain masterpiece is a cut above the rest – stunning design, expert craftsmanship, everything you could ... more
- 81 Mayfly Dr, Angler Mountain Ranch Sub, Silverthorne 80498
- 6 Bed, 8 Bath, 6843 SqFt
- MLS® #: S1019045
- #81Mayfly is a sanctuary, a temple, a private, secret abode in the forest canopy. It is a custom crafted, bespoke object; built to showcase the intense beauty of the mountains and bring humans together for the purpose of enjoyi... more
- 1045 Four Oclock Rd, Trappers Glen Sub, Breckenridge 80424
- 5 Bed, 8 Bath, 8268 SqFt
- MLS® #: S1012960
- One of the most sought after ski in ski out locations for a single family home in Breckenridge. Over 8000 sq.ft. with no expense spared when built. Located next to wildlife open space with beaver ponds and plentiful wildlife ... more
- 131 Windwood Cir, Penn Lode Subdivision, Breckenridge 80424
- 6 Bed, 10 Bath, 7747 SqFt
- MLS® #: S1017587
- The understated exterior of this home belies the grandeur within. Prepare to be enchanted by what may well be the most beautiful home in Summit County. Completely and exquisitely remodeled in 2012 it boasts an open floor plan w... more
Real Estate Market Stats
The highest priced home for sale in is listed at $23,500,000 with the lowest available home listed at $1,025,000. The current average price for real estate is $2,534,990 with a median price of $1,799,444. Homes in range in size from 997 Sqft to 24,000 Sqft, and the average annual property tax is $0. There are currently 0 houses for sale, 0 condos for sale, and 10 townhouses for sale in .
Interested in other options? Search listings for different types of Breckenridge luxury homes:
|Condominiums||Townhouses||Land For Sale||Luxury Homes|
The Beauty Of Breckenridge Custom Homes
In our eclectic areas of town, luxury can really be located anywhere and it is not uncommon to have a Breckenridge custom home located next a number of 1970s A-frame cabins. Reason being, those old homes were located on the best lots in the area! There are, however, many communities here built exclusively for those wanting resort-style living inside and right outside their doorsteps. Breckenridge luxury real estate can certainly bring the "wow" factor to potential buyers, with singular features and designs that pay tribute to the natural surroundings.
| STAY ONE STEP AHEAD!
Register with us & gain access to VIP tools & resources that will get you the first look at Breckenridge luxury homes as soon as they enter the market!
- Andrew Biggin: Your Breckenridge Real Estate Expert
A Quick Look At Breckenridge Luxury Amenities
Explore the listings of Breckenridge premier properties and you'll uncover a variety of special home touches. Find log beam ceilings, fireplaces, ski-in and ski-out retreats, spa baths and private elevators, sprawling square footage with yards backing out into mature woods, chef kitchens, wind cellars, rec rooms, multiple car garages, butler's kitchens, bars, stunning private patios and much more. View the listings below to see what's available right now!
Breckenridge Luxury Neighborhoods
$1 Million Plus
$3 Million And Higher
Sometimes Breckenridge luxury homes aren't listed publicly, so let us know what you're looking for & we'll check for pocket or off-market listings and ensure you full visibility of what's available. Email Andrew, or call (970) 547-7751 .
Listing information last updated on August 12th, 2020 at 12:16pm MDT.