- 121 Boulder Circle, Boulder Ridge Sub, Breckenridge 80424
- 5 Bed, 4½ Bath, 4964 SqFt
- Single Family
- MLS® #: S1007478
- New construction located in Boulder Ridge and just steps away from the base of Peak 8. 5 fantastic suite style bedrooms, 4.5 bathrooms, a loft, 3 fireplaces, 2 decks, a large patio, spacious rec room with bar and space for bill... more
Boulder Ridge Real Estate
Ski Hill Road gently climbs from Breckenridge, with the help of a few switchbacks, past the town overlook, to Peak 8. At the crest of the road, just before the lifts, is Boulder Ridge, a quiet subdivision of custom-built homes, with yards and views, and incredible access to the Breckenridge Ski Resort, which has expanded considerably since 1961, when it was just a ski hill.
Boulder Ridge was platted 30 years after the resort opened, on the south side of Ski Hill Road, and Boulder Ridge III developed about ten years after that, on the north side. Lots measure at least a quarter-acre, and a few in Boulder Ridge III are close to, or more than, an acre.
Boulder Ridge Homes for Sale
|All Listings||Over $1,000,000|
- 41 Boulder Circle, Boulder Ridge Sub, Breckenridge 80424
- 5 Bed, 5 Bath, 5010 SqFt
- Single Family
- MLS® #: S1009259
- If you’re looking for the quintessential ski home, with ski in access, walk to town and has had a full remodel, this is it. This turn-key ski-in residence features modern mountain interiors with stunning views. This Five Bedro... more
- 26 North Woods Lane, Boulder Ridge Iii, Breckenridge 80424
- 5 Bed, 4½ Bath, 4401 SqFt
- Single Family
- MLS® #: S1007339
- Stroll to the ski slopes from home. Surrounded by native woods, this walkout ranch style home is graced by mountain views, sleek en-suite baths, and a chef's kitchen. Each spacious bedroom is attentively designed to incorporate... more
Boulder Ridge Homes & Lots
Peak 8 and the lower terminus of several chair lifts is about a tenth of a mile down Ski Hill Road, and there are paths to and from them and to nearby Cucumber Gulch Wildlife Preserve and Breckenridge Nordic Center. Peak 7 and the new Peaks Village is another tenth of a mile along Ski Hill.
Seemingly removed from town, any Boulder Ridge home for sale is just a mile by road from the center of downtown Breckenridge. Paved sidewalks along Ski Hill Road make it easy to walk down to town. Trails and skyways offer alternative pedestrian routes that are sometimes shorter. Free shuttle buses and the gondola run often, on seasonally adjusted schedules, from town to Peak 8, and there are bus stops in the subdivision.
Richard Putnam developed the first phase of Boulder Ridge within the town of Breckenridge in 1991, and in 1993 the town approved a second phase.
These lots are located on Boulder Ridge Drive and Boulder Circle, and some homes were built as early as 1991. A fifth of the lots are undeveloped and run from ¼ to ½ acre. All the dwellings are more than 3,000 square feet with high-end finishes, except three smaller homes, built in Phase II in 1993, which share a common driveway off Four O’Clock Run Road.
The third phase, platted in 2004, was broken into larger lots that are across Ski Hill Road from the first phases, closer to the meadows and wetlands of Cucumber Gulch. Newer, and larger, these homes are surrounded by trees and bordered by Nordic center trails and a common open space parcel.
Browse Breckenridge Neighborhoods
We'd love to help you find the perfect home in Boulder Ridge. Please don't hesitate to contact Andrew for more information, or call (970) 547-7751 for assistance.
Listing information last updated on June 18th, 2018 at 1:52am MDT.