- 226 Moonstone Road, Breckenridge Heights Sub, Breckenridge 80424
- 4 Bed, 3½ Bath, 4032 SqFt
- Single Family
- MLS® #: S1011014
- Incredible views are just the beginning! This spacious home is nestled in a serene location with huge views of Breck ski area, yet just a short walk to Main st. On just over 1/2 acre, the main level features an open kitchen, di... more
Breckenridge Heights Real Estate
Breckenridge lies on the eastern side of the Blue River Valley and at the foot of Baldy Mountain. There is a neighborhood of single-family homes that have trails that head up Baldy Mountain and trails to the Town of Breckenridge. The homes of Breckenridge Heights are diverse in all areas- architecture, shape, size, and age. The Breckenridge Heights subdivision was developed in the mid '60s. In the '70s, construction started to boom and homes were built up in the area. Today, only 10% of the lots are still vacant in Breckenridge Heights.
Browse Homes in Breckenridge Heights
|All Listings||Over $1,000,000|
- 861 High Point Drive, Breckenridge Heights Sub, Breckenridge 80424
- 4 Bed, 3 Bath, 2953 SqFt
- Single Family
- MLS® #: S1010055
- Welcome to your Custom Mountain Retreat.This custom home features a stunning Master Suite and the rooms are graced by custom wood work. Not a detail has been missed on this one of a kind home. Check out the Charming custom bun... more
- 41 High Point Drive, Breckenridge Heights Sub, Breckenridge 80424
- 4 Bed, 3 Bath, 2923 SqFt
- Single Family
- MLS® #: S1011004
- This lovely fully furnished 4 bedroom, 3 full bath home has been beautifully remodeled and professionally decorated. Ready to move into or enjoy the projected rental income. Incredible in town location, adjacent to the Weissh... more
Real Estate Market Stats
The highest priced home for sale in is listed at $1,825,000 with the lowest available home listed at $1,225,000. The current average price for real estate is $1,450,000 with a median price of $1,300,000. Homes in range in size from 2,923 Sqft to 4,032 Sqft, and the average annual property tax is $2,901. There are currently 3 houses for sale, 0 condos for sale, and 0 townhouses for sale in .
Breckenridge Heights Lots and Home Styles
Each lot is more than 1.5 acres and some lots are closer to 2 acres. The unique parts about the homes in Breckenridge Heights are the different lot sizes and configurations of the land. Homes that are built on the north side of High Point have backyards that drop down into the French Gulch. Homes opposite of them have yards that are the base of Baldy Mountain.
Your views are amazing and the dense forest that surrounds the neighborhood makes you feel alone.
Many homes are split-levels to accommodate the steep terrain. This gives each room and large window with amazing views to take in. Having a footpath or driveway helps to bridge the elevation difference between the home and the road. The mountain style homes vary depending on the time it was built.
Open space and trails bring the Breckenridge Heights homes together with the Town of Breckenridge. The walk to down is an easy downhill trek, but the way home will be a good climb. Since the sunsets in the west, the sunshine hits the Breckenridge Heights subdivision and the red, orange, and pink sunsets can be remarkable over the Tenmile Range.
Browse Breckenridge Neighborhoods
We'd love to help you find the perfect home in Breckenridge Heights. Please don't hesitate to contact Andrew for more information, or call (970) 547-7751 for assistance.
Listing information last updated on November 16th, 2018 at 2:30am MST.