- 471 Slalom Drive, Upper Slope Sub, Breckenridge 80424
- 6 Bed, 5½ Bath, 5794 SqFt
- Single Family
- MLS® #: S1011898
- Peacefully located on a cul-de-sac, this magnificent home was totally rebuilt in 2011. This quality home features granite countertops and stainless steel appliances in a enormous gourmet kitchen. Convenient main level master, c... more
Peak 7 Real Estate
Privacy and being surrounded by National Forest is what characterizes the Peak 7 neighborhood. Sitting at 10,000 feet, the Peak 7 neighborhood is situated below the Tenmile Range, and on the west side of the valley, soaking in the morning sun before the rest of town.
Peak 7 has access to many trails that brings you back into National Forest. The nearby Peaks Trail, which allows you to traverse from Breckenridge to Frisco, runs above the subdivision. Located north of downtown Breckenridge, Peak 7 is a convenient location for those that have to commute to I-70, Frisco, Silverthorne and other parts of Summit County.
Search Homes in Peak 7 Neighborhood
|All Listings||$600,000 - $700,000||Over $1,000,000|
- 442 Slalom Drive, Upper Slope Sub, Breckenridge 80424
- 4 Bed, 3 Bath, 2899 SqFt
- Single Family
- MLS® #: S1010673
- Your Quintessential Mountain Log Home awaits with spectacular views, custom finishes, and privacy backing to National Forest. Start your days on a hike or cross country ski with access to The Peaks Trail and Siberian Loop nearb... more
- 85 Protector Place, Peak Seven West Sub, Breckenridge 80424
- 4 Bed, 2 Bath, 2267 SqFt
- Single Family
- MLS® #: S1009958
- Peak 7 home on quiet cut-de-sac in a beautiful wooded setting. Walk out lower level, nice back yard area, great master bedroom views! 4 bedrooms with an extra room in the lower level that could be used as a den or studio. Ni... more
Real Estate Market Stats
The highest priced home for sale in is listed at $1,899,000 with the lowest available home listed at $679,000. The current average price for real estate is $1,292,667 with a median price of $1,300,000. Homes in range in size from 2,267 Sqft to 5,794 Sqft, and the average annual property tax is $3,445. There are currently 3 houses for sale, 0 condos for sale, and 0 townhouses for sale in .
Peak 7 Home Styles & Community
Before there were ever any ski runs, there were homes built in the Peak 7 neighborhood. Since start of the Breckenridge ski area, almost 90 percent of the lots had been built on. The variety of real estate in Peak 7 is amazing. There are million dollar homes that grab your attention and little log cabins and A-frames. But with the architectural diversity, they all share one thing in common- houses are set in the woods, surrounded by large mature pine trees. There is very little "neighborhood feel" in Peak 7.
Town water and sewer service most of the Peak 7 area and with any new construction, it is required. Summit County maintains the roads because Peak 7 does not lie within the Town of Breckenridge limits.
The Peak 7 neighborhood is appealing to those that want more privacy and space. It is a place that locals enjoy living because of the longevity of neighbors, access to the open spaces, trails for hiking and biking, and mountain setting. It is only a short drive to the base of Peak 7 and 8 of the Breckenridge Ski Resort.
Browse Breckenridge Neighborhoods
We'd love to help you find the perfect home in Peak 7. Please don't hesitate to contact Andrew for more information, or call (970) 547-7751 for assistance.
Listing information last updated on January 16th, 2019 at 11:15pm MST.