- 381 Slalom Drive, Upper Slope Sub, Breckenridge 80424
- 4 Bed, 3½ Bath, 3199 SqFt
- Single Family
- MLS® #: S1013287
- This re-imagined "cabin in the woods" has amazing craftsmanship in the new addition with new master bedroom/bath & cool bar/rec room. The exterior boasts traditional mountain home with a mountain modern touch. The home is nes... more
Peak 7 Real Estate
Privacy and being surrounded by National Forest is what characterizes the Peak 7 neighborhood. Sitting at 10,000 feet, the Peak 7 neighborhood is situated below the Tenmile Range, and on the west side of the valley, soaking in the morning sun before the rest of town.
Peak 7 has access to many trails that brings you back into National Forest. The nearby Peaks Trail, which allows you to traverse from Breckenridge to Frisco, runs above the subdivision. Located north of downtown Breckenridge, Peak 7 is a convenient location for those that have to commute to I-70, Frisco, Silverthorne and other parts of Summit County.
Search Homes in Peak 7 Neighborhood
|All Listings||$700,000 - $800,000||$900,000 - $1,000,000|
- 223 Lone Hand Way, Peak Seven West Sub, Breckenridge 80424
- 3 Bed, 3 Bath, 2470 SqFt
- Single Family
- MLS® #: S1013334
- Immaculate 3 bedroom/3 bath home. 2 car garage located on a quiet street in Peak 7. Spacious master bedroom suite. Great room, kitchen, dining and master bedroom on main level. Laundry, 2nd family room and other two bedrooms ar... more
- 364 Blue Ridge Road, Barton Addition Sub, Breckenridge 80424
- 3 Bed, 2 Bath, 1312 SqFt
- Single Family
- MLS® #: S1012997
- This charming cabin in Breck's lower Peak 7 would make a great local's full time home. Alternatively, it could be kept as a a STR income producing home as it is now. Owner has done many upgrades including gas fire pit, hot tub... more
Real Estate Market Stats
The highest priced home for sale in is listed at $1,225,000 with the lowest available home listed at $795,000. The current average price for real estate is $1,005,000 with a median price of $995,000. Homes in range in size from 1,312 Sqft to 3,199 Sqft, and the average annual property tax is $2,257. There are currently 3 houses for sale, 0 condos for sale, and 0 townhouses for sale in .
Peak 7 Home Styles & Community
Before there were ever any ski runs, there were homes built in the Peak 7 neighborhood. Since start of the Breckenridge ski area, almost 90 percent of the lots had been built on. The variety of real estate in Peak 7 is amazing. There are million dollar homes that grab your attention and little log cabins and A-frames. But with the architectural diversity, they all share one thing in common- houses are set in the woods, surrounded by large mature pine trees. There is very little "neighborhood feel" in Peak 7.
Town water and sewer service most of the Peak 7 area and with any new construction, it is required. Summit County maintains the roads because Peak 7 does not lie within the Town of Breckenridge limits.
The Peak 7 neighborhood is appealing to those that want more privacy and space. It is a place that locals enjoy living because of the longevity of neighbors, access to the open spaces, trails for hiking and biking, and mountain setting. It is only a short drive to the base of Peak 7 and 8 of the Breckenridge Ski Resort.
Browse Breckenridge Neighborhoods
We'd love to help you find the perfect home in Peak 7. Please don't hesitate to contact Andrew for more information, or call (970) 547-7751 for assistance.
Listing information last updated on May 25th, 2019 at 8:45am MDT.