- 169 American Way, Ponderosa Sub, Breckenridge 80424
- 5 Bed, 3 Bath, 3871 SqFt
- MLS® #: S1018016
- Newly remodeled Half-acre lot and a mile from downtown. Open floor plan, two fireplaces, lots of bright light. Huge master suite with private deck, fireplace and five-piece bath. Wrap around deck, new hot tub, new carpet, new h... more
Peak 7 Real Estate
Privacy and being surrounded by National Forest is what characterizes the Peak 7 neighborhood. Sitting at 10,000 feet, the Peak 7 neighborhood is situated below the Tenmile Range, and on the west side of the valley, soaking in the morning sun before the rest of town.
Peak 7 has access to many trails that brings you back into National Forest. The nearby Peaks Trail, which allows you to traverse from Breckenridge to Frisco, runs above the subdivision. Located north of downtown Breckenridge, Peak 7 is a convenient location for those that have to commute to I-70, Frisco, Silverthorne and other parts of Summit County.
Search Homes in Peak 7 Neighborhood
|All Listings||$900,000 - $1,000,000||Over $1,000,000|
- 158 Snowshoe Cir, Winterwood Sub, Breckenridge 80424
- 4 Bed, 4 Bath, 2735 SqFt
- MLS® #: S1018488
- Must See! Charming single family home at the base of Peak 7 boasts spectacular views of the continental divide and unrivaled sunshine for the Peak 7 area. Located on a dead end with a no build vacant lot next door. Walk right i... more
- 223 Lone Hand Way, Peak Seven West Sub, Breckenridge 80424
- 3 Bed, 3 Bath, 2470 SqFt
- MLS® #: S1018127
- Immaculate and Updated 3 bedroom/3 bath home. 2 car garage located on a quiet street in Peak 7. Spacious master suite. Great room, kitchen, dining and master bedroom on main level. 2nd family room and two bedrooms located on th... more
Real Estate Market Stats
The highest priced home for sale in is listed at $1,299,000 with the lowest available home listed at $959,000. The current average price for real estate is $1,136,000 with a median price of $1,150,000. Homes in range in size from 2,470 Sqft to 3,871 Sqft, and the average annual property tax is $0. There are currently 0 houses for sale, 0 condos for sale, and 0 townhouses for sale in .
Peak 7 Home Styles & Community
Before there were ever any ski runs, there were homes built in the Peak 7 neighborhood. Since start of the Breckenridge ski area, almost 90 percent of the lots had been built on. The variety of real estate in Peak 7 is amazing. There are million dollar homes that grab your attention and little log cabins and A-frames. But with the architectural diversity, they all share one thing in common- houses are set in the woods, surrounded by large mature pine trees. There is very little "neighborhood feel" in Peak 7.
Town water and sewer service most of the Peak 7 area and with any new construction, it is required. Summit County maintains the roads because Peak 7 does not lie within the Town of Breckenridge limits.
The Peak 7 neighborhood is appealing to those that want more privacy and space. It is a place that locals enjoy living because of the longevity of neighbors, access to the open spaces, trails for hiking and biking, and mountain setting. It is only a short drive to the base of Peak 7 and 8 of the Breckenridge Ski Resort.
Browse Breckenridge Neighborhoods
We'd love to help you find the perfect home in Peak 7. Please don't hesitate to contact Andrew for more information, or call (970) 547-7751 for assistance.
Listing information last updated on July 15th, 2020 at 1:16am MDT.