- 82 Brook Street, Rainbow Sub, Breckenridge 80424
- 3 Bed, 2½ Bath, 2729 SqFt
- Single Family
- MLS® #: S1008610
- Don’t let this fantastic home pass you by! Large lot located at the end of a quiet street bordering Forest Service land with access to the Peaks Trail. Dead on views of Peak 8 and a great floor plan. A home to live in, entert... more
Peak 7 Real Estate
Privacy and being surrounded by National Forest is what characterizes the Peak 7 neighborhood. Sitting at 10,000 feet, the Peak 7 neighborhood is situated below the Tenmile Range, and on the west side of the valley, soaking in the morning sun before the rest of town.
Peak 7 has access to many trails that brings you back into National Forest. The nearby Peaks Trail, which allows you to traverse from Breckenridge to Frisco, runs above the subdivision. Located north of downtown Breckenridge, Peak 7 is a convenient location for those that have to commute to I-70, Frisco, Silverthorne and other parts of Summit County.
Search Homes in Peak 7 Neighborhood
|All Listings||$600,000 - $700,000||$700,000 - $800,000|
- 1329 American Way, Peak Seven West Sub, Breckenridge 80424
- 3 Bed, 2 Bath, 1960 SqFt
- Single Family
- MLS® #: S1008704
- Chalet on peak 7. Beautiful setting and mountain views from this chalet style mountain home. This is a proven short-term income producer managed by the seller with gross income of $65,000 in 2016 and $67,000 in 2017. Finished b... more
- 0684 Blue Ridge Road, Barton Addition Sub, Breckenridge 80424
- 3 Bed, 1½ Bath, 1560 SqFt
- Single Family
- MLS® #: S1008675
- HUGE HOME SITE .72 ACRES, EXCELLENT VIEWS & SUN, THIS HOME HAS BEEN METICULOUSLY MAINTAINED, WITH 2 NEW HIGH EFFICIENCY GAS FIREPLACES, NEW ROOF 2010, NEWER FURNACE AND WATER HEATER, LARGE DECKS, PAVED DRIVEWAY EASY ACCESS TO... more
Peak 7 Home Styles & Community
Before there were ever any ski runs, there were homes built in the Peak 7 neighborhood. Since start of the Breckenridge ski area, almost 90 percent of the lots had been built on. The variety of real estate in Peak 7 is amazing. There are million dollar homes that grab your attention and little log cabins and A-frames. But with the architectural diversity, they all share one thing in common- houses are set in the woods, surrounded by large mature pine trees. There is very little "neighborhood feel" in Peak 7.
Town water and sewer service most of the Peak 7 area and with any new construction, it is required. Summit County maintains the roads because Peak 7 does not lie within the Town of Breckenridge limits.
The Peak 7 neighborhood is appealing to those that want more privacy and space. It is a place that locals enjoy living because of the longevity of neighbors, access to the open spaces, trails for hiking and biking, and mountain setting. It is only a short drive to the base of Peak 7 and 8 of the Breckenridge Ski Resort.
Browse Breckenridge Neighborhoods
We'd love to help you find the perfect home in Peak 7. Please don't hesitate to contact Andrew for more information, or call (970) 547-7751 for assistance.
Listing information last updated on April 21st, 2018 at 1:15pm MDT.