- 103 Christie Lane, Christie Heights Amended Sub, Breckenridge 80424
- 4 Bed, 3½ Bath, 4703 SqFt
- Single Family
- MLS® #: S1010597
- Experience one of the most unique homes in Breckenridge that embodies tranquility and captures the vast scenery of the surrounding peaks. Vaulted ceilings and cathedral windows provide incredible natural light coupled with expa... more
Christie Heights Real Estate
Christie Heights was the first development that existed on Shock Hill, in addition to the Nordic Center. It was planned and developed in the 1980's and spreads out over one of the best locations off Ski Hill Road. Since then, several other exclusive neighborhoods were built in the Shock Hill area. In the last several years, the gondola mid-station was put in and Cucumber Gulch is now being preserved as a wildlife reserve.
Christie Heights Homes for Sale
|All Listings||Over $1,000,000|
- 106 Windwood Circle, Christie Heights Amended Sub, Breckenridge 80424
- 4 Bed, 3 Bath, 3198 SqFt
- Single Family
- MLS® #: S1012232
- Amazing opportunity to own a 4 bedroom, 3 bathroom, 3 car garage home in Christie Heights. Close to town and only .2 miles to the Breck free ride shuttle so provides easy access to town and skiing. Excellent Investment opportun... more
Real Estate Market Stats
The highest priced home for sale in is listed at $3,150,000 with the lowest available home listed at $1,599,000. The current average price for real estate is $2,374,500 with a median price of $2,374,500. Homes in range in size from 3,198 Sqft to 4,703 Sqft, and the average annual property tax is $6,244. There are currently 2 houses for sale, 0 condos for sale, and 0 townhouses for sale in .
Christie Heights Lots and Home Styles
Christie Heights has large and flat lots that receive an abundance of sun. The sun rises over Baldy Mtn. and illuminates Christies Heights and the ski area, just 1.5 miles up Ski Hill Rd. The sunsets behind the ski runs and the Ten Mile Range is stunning from these homes.
One's first impression of the neighborhood, due to few modern homes at the entrance, is clean linen and lots of windows to take in the breath-taking views and wildlife. All the homes in Christie Heights were custom built. Each lot is to be more than one-third acres, but not more than one.
Dedicated open space lines the perimeter of the neighborhood and includes easements for the Breckenridge Nordic Center's cross-country ski trails. The closet neighbor to Christies Heights is the Nordic Center Lodge and the newly developed Shock Hill neighborhood. With Shock Hill's development came the gondola mid-station, which is within walking distance of most Christie Heights homes. There are now more homes in the Christie Heights subdivision, but the homes are built on large lots and many trees have been preserved to allow for a forest feeling.
Browse Breckenridge Neighborhoods
We'd love to help you find the perfect home in Christie Heights. Please don't hesitate to contact Andrew for more information, or call (970) 547-7751 for assistance.
Listing information last updated on June 19th, 2019 at 9:00am MDT.