- 113 Willow Lane, Christie Heights Amended Sub, Breckenridge 80424
- 6 Bed, 6½ Bath, 6016 SqFt
- Single Family
- MLS® #: S1006297
- Beautiful home 2 min from the Base of Peak 8 in Breckenridge. 12.5+ acres of open space in private backyard. Located across from the Nordic Center, this home sleeps 20 comfortably. The perfect second home or rental house! Selec... more
Christie Heights Real Estate
Christie Heights was the first development that existed on Shock Hill, in addition to the Nordic Center. It was planned and developed in the 1980's and spreads out over one of the best locations off Ski Hill Road. Since then, several other exclusive neighborhoods were built in the Shock Hill area. In the last several years, the gondola mid-station was put in and Cucumber Gulch is now being preserved as a wildlife reserve.
Christie Heights Homes for Sale
|All Listings||Over $1,000,000|
- 134 Windwood Circle, Christie Heights Amended Sub, Breckenridge 80424
- 5 Bed, 4½ Bath, 4180 SqFt
- Single Family
- MLS® #: S1006889
- A warm and inviting luxury home for your family and friends. This custom built residence offers three master suites, two living spaces, and a gourmet kitchen that takes entertaining to the next level. The interior is accentuate... more
- 114 Windwood Circle, Christie Heights Amended Sub, Breckenridge 80424
- 4 Bed, 4½ Bath, 4060 SqFt
- Single Family
- MLS® #: S1008219
- Amazing views to the east of Mt. Baldy and Boreas! Lookout Lodge has some of the best views of the town of Breckenridge! Huge deck, surrounded by Pine and Aspen trees. All of the bedrooms have their own bathroom. Large great ro... more
Christie Heights Lots and Home Styles
Christie Heights has large and flat lots that receive an abundance of sun. The sun rises over Baldy Mtn. and illuminates Christies Heights and the ski area, just 1.5 miles up Ski Hill Rd. The sunsets behind the ski runs and the Ten Mile Range is stunning from these homes.
One's first impression of the neighborhood, due to few modern homes at the entrance, is clean linen and lots of windows to take in the breath-taking views and wildlife. All the homes in Christie Heights were custom built. Each lot is to be more than one-third acres, but not more than one.
Dedicated open space lines the perimeter of the neighborhood and includes easements for the Breckenridge Nordic Center's cross-country ski trails. The closet neighbor to Christies Heights is the Nordic Center Lodge and the newly developed Shock Hill neighborhood. With Shock Hill's development came the gondola mid-station, which is within walking distance of most Christie Heights homes. There are now more homes in the Christie Heights subdivision, but the homes are built on large lots and many trees have been preserved to allow for a forest feeling.
Browse Breckenridge Neighborhoods
We'd love to help you find the perfect home in Christie Heights. Please don't hesitate to contact Andrew for more information, or call (970) 547-7751 for assistance.
Listing information last updated on April 21st, 2018 at 11:07am MDT.