- 411 Shekel Lane, Silver Shekel Sub, Breckenridge 804248917
- 5 Bed, 4½ Bath, 3164 SqFt
- Single Family
- MLS® #: S1013692
- Huge Ten Mile Range views from this exceptional home! The home is in tremendous shape and shows great! Features include open floor plan, huge deck, private master suite, hot tub, 3 car garage, lock-off potential. Fantastic ... more
Silver Shekel Homes For Sale
Silver Shekel offers an eclectic mix of real estate in rural Summit County just a few minutes from Breckenridge Resort down Highway 9. This neighborhood is the renowned home of many of the town's long-term locals and year-round residents. Development in the area began in the late 1960s, and as a result there's a good mix of properties and styles in this area.
Silver Shekel Homes for Sale
|All Listings||$800,000 - $900,000||Over $1,000,000|
- 601 Fairview Boulevard, Silver Shekel Sub, Breckenridge 80424
- 5 Bed, 4 Bath, 2675 SqFt
- Single Family
- MLS® #: S1013457
- Must see to fully understand the potential of this unique home. All day views with a huge deck to enjoy them. Separate living spaces with lots of versatility of use. 5 true bedrooms, 4 bath, 2 living area. Ready for your touc... more
Real Estate Market Stats
The highest priced home for sale in is listed at $1,399,000 with the lowest available home listed at $899,000. The current average price for real estate is $1,149,000 with a median price of $1,149,000. Homes in range in size from 2,675 Sqft to 3,164 Sqft, and the average annual property tax is $2,959. There are currently 2 houses for sale, 0 condos for sale, and 0 townhouses for sale in .
Browse Breckenridge Neighborhoods
We'd love to help you find the perfect home in Silver Shekel. Please don't hesitate to contact Andrew for more information or call (970) 547-7751 for assistance.
Listing information last updated on July 21st, 2019 at 2:30am MDT.