- 532 Peerless Dr, Shock Hill, Breckenridge 80424
- 6 Bed, 8 Bath, 7656 SqFt
- MLS® #: S1014088
- Grand entrance, warm welcome! With its serene & convenient location just steps from the Shock Hill gondola, this mountain masterpiece is a cut above the rest – stunning design, expert craftsmanship, everything you could ... more
Shock Hill Real Estate
Shock Hill real estate includes both luxury custom homes and upscale duplexes. Houses are conveniently located off Ski Hill Road, below the base of Peak 8 and above town. The scenic town overlook is across the street from the Shock Hill subdivision entrance and residents have only a short walk to town via a sidewalk or trail that parallels Ski Hill Road.
The Shock Hill neighborhood is surrounded by the Breckenridge Nordic cross-country ski trails. To the west, Cucumber Gulch Wildlife Preserve is the home to an abundance of wildlife. Trails connect Shock Hill to downtown, ski mountain, and national forest. It is a great location if you like a private setting, hiking, biking, and enjoying nature.
Shock Hill Homes for Sale
|All Listings||Over $1,000,000|
- 81 Penn Lode Dr, Shock Hill, Breckenridge 80424
- 5 Bed, 7 Bath, 6108 SqFt
- MLS® #: S1015770
- Steps away to the Cucumber Gulch in Shock Hill,enjoy spectacular ski area views,Nordic trails out your back door,all with world class skiing and town only a gondola ride away.An architectural masterpiece with an entertainers dr... more
- 56 Brooks Snider Rd, Shock Hill, Breckenridge 80424
- 5 Bed, 6 Bath, 5286 SqFt
- MLS® #: S1015769
- New construction ,mountain modern retreat, in the prestigious neighborhood of Shock Hill. Situated on an elevated lot with spectacular mountain views and sun. Only steps away from the private Mid-Station Gondola that takes you ... more
- 88 Brooks Snider Rd, Shock Hill, Breckenridge 80424
- 5 Bed, 7 Bath, 5251 SqFt
- MLS® #: S1012436
- This elegant Shock Hill log home is a one of a kind. Located at the end of a cul-de-sac surrounded by Nordic trails. It is steps from the gondola, minutes from Breckenridge and it has fantastic ski area views. Beautiful wood... more
Real Estate Market Stats
The highest priced home for sale in is listed at $7,650,000 with the lowest available home listed at $5,295,000. The current average price for real estate is $6,111,250 with a median price of $5,750,000. Homes in range in size from 5,251 Sqft to 7,656 Sqft, and the average annual property tax is $0. There are currently 0 houses for sale, 0 condos for sale, and 0 townhouses for sale in .
Shock Hill Custom Homes & Duplexes
Shock Hill was recently developed in 2000. The lots were considered very valuable when they were introduced to the market, so the homes consist of modern, up-scale design. The Design Review Board must approve all construction before construction can start. The guidelines require that the homes have a two-car garage and conformity to the platted building envelopes to insure lasting views for existing homes. The homes and lots are large. In 2012, the largest home in the county began construction in Shock Hill.
Comprised of seven buildings, each being a duplex, real estate in the prestigious Shock Hill neighborhood, offers the privacy of owning a single-family home, but the convenience of a maintenance free condo. There is a shared common area and clubhouse and homeowners are a stone throw away from the Shock Hill gondola mid-station.
Fourteen units make up the Shock Hill homes, each built with high-quality finishes to compliment the single-family custom homes in the Shock Hill subdivision. Yet, they offer the convenience of low-maintenance living. Each unit features a garage, basement, large deck to enjoy the mountain setting, vaulted ceilings, high-end finishes, and open floor plans.
Nature & Proximity to Ski Hills
The Breckenridge Nordic Center has trails that border the Shock Hill homes. Across the street, the Cucumber Gulch Wildlife Preserve sits below the base of Peak 7 and Peak 8. The trail system throughout Shock Hill connects you to downtown Breckenridge and the Breckenridge Ski Resort. From your door, you can ski, hike, bike, and enjoy the abundant wildlife in the preserve.
Any home in Shock Hill is only a short walk to the mid-station of the gondola. It is the only mid-station stop from the town of Breckenridge to the base of Peak 7 and Peak 8. Enjoy a short walk to town down Ski Hill Road.
Below the Shock Hill Subdivision sits the Cucumber Gulch Wildlife Preserves. Cucumber Gulch Wildlife Preserves are wetlands where birds, moose, deer, elk, beavers, and other wildlife call home. Pass the wetlands, you can walk up the trail where it ends at the famous Peaks Trailhead, where you can hike across the Tenmile Range to Frisco. Enjoy the views of the Breckenridge Ski Area while standing above the wildlife preserve.
Browse Breckenridge Neighborhoods
We'd love to help you find the perfect home or condo in Shock Hill. Please don't hesitate to contact Andrew for more information, or call (970) 547-7751 for assistance.
Listing information last updated on February 24th, 2020 at 4:17am MST.