- 97 Mount Argentine Road, Spruce Valley Ranch, Breckenridge 80424
- 5 Bed, 5 Bath, 6054 SqFt
- Single Family
- MLS® #: S1013881
- Elegant and Modern Remodel. Secluded in the Spruce Valley Ranch sub-division and only minutes from downtown Breckenridge, this one of a kind property can be your get away. Private & peaceful setting on 5.5 acres bordering Nat... more
Spruce Valley Ranch Real Estate
Spruce Valley Ranch is located just south of Breckenridge nestled among the majestic spruce trees, lodgepoles, and aspen groves. Homes in Spruce Valley Ranch are custom and set privately on large lots on the east side of the Tarn, providing stunning mountain views.
Spruce Valley Ranch residents enjoy the water that flows down from the summit of Boreas Pass, into Indiana Creek and into the Goose Pasture Tarn, also fed by the Blue River. Spruce Valley Ranch is a subdivision of Blue River and is located on the Goose Pasture Tarn. All residents of Blue River have fishing rights on the Blue River and access to boathouse, tennis courts, horse stables, and shooting range.
Spruce Valley Ranch Homes for Sale
|All Listings||Over $1,000,000|
- 552 Spruce Valley Drive, Spruce Valley Ranch, Breckenridge 80424
- 4 Bed, 4½ Bath, 5310 SqFt
- Single Family
- MLS® #: S1011576
- Stunning log estate furnished w/ high-end décor and features a gourmet kitchen, library, large master suite, home theater, and Ten Mile Range views. Located in one of the most sought after year around subdivisions. Private amen... more
Real Estate Market Stats
The highest priced home for sale in is listed at $2,968,000 with the lowest available home listed at $2,950,000. The current average price for real estate is $2,959,000 with a median price of $2,959,000. Homes in range in size from 5,310 Sqft to 6,054 Sqft, and the average annual property tax is $9,880. There are currently 2 houses for sale, 0 condos for sale, and 0 townhouses for sale in .
Spruce Valley Ranch Amenities
Recreational opportunities were the core focus when Spruce Valley Ranch was designed. The rural setting makes it even more unique. The subdivision has access to significant hiking trails. The main trail system into the forest is great for cross-country skiing. In the winter, there is a neighborhood maintenance crew that takes care of the trail system.
Spruce Valley Ranch is a situated in the forest and is setup to enjoy the privacy and wildlife of Breckenridge. All the roads are paved and utilities are all underground.
Spruce Valley Ranch is less than a 3-minute drive, south, of Breckenridge.
Browse Breckenridge Neighborhoods
We'd love to help you find the perfect home in Spruce Valley Ranch. Please don't hesitate to contact Andrew for more information, or call (970) 547-7751 for assistance.
Listing information last updated on October 22nd, 2019 at 7:15am MDT.