- 382 Timber Trail Road, Timber Trail Sub, Breckenridge 80424
- 7 Bed, 7½ Bath, 6565 SqFt
- Single Family
- MLS® #: S1008645
- SLOPE SIDE LOCATION! One of a Kind Home has Superior Access and Unobstructed Views Bordering the World Class Breckenridge Ski Resort. Step into the Large Living Area with a Rustic Fireplace and Feel the Comfortable Warmth and ... more
Timber Trail Luxury Real Estate
Timber Trail real estate is considered among the most exclusive in all of Breckenridge. Here you'll find the crème de la crème of Colorado log homes with only twenty-five ski-in ski-out lots located at the base of Peak 8. The highest priced single family home sale in Breckenridge of record occurred in this neighborhood.
View Luxury Homes for Sale in Timber Trail
|All Listings||Over $1,000,000|
- 350 Timber Trail Road, Timber Trail Sub, Breckenridge 80424
- 6 Bed, 5½ Bath, 6565 SqFt
- Single Family
- MLS® #: S1009589
- The aroma of a hearty breakfast lingers on a snowy morning as the sound of snapping buckles & giggling fill the ski room in anticipation of another magical powder day on the slopes. This Allen/Guerra masterpiece is timeless in ... more
Real Estate Market Stats
The highest priced home for sale in is listed at $12,299,000 with the lowest available home listed at $6,795,000. The current average price for real estate is $9,547,000 with a median price of $9,547,000. Homes in range in size from 6,565 Sqft to 6,565 Sqft, and the average annual property tax is $33,565. There are currently 2 houses for sale, 0 condos for sale, and 0 townhouses for sale in .
Timber Trail Homes & Amenities
For those seeking a ski retreat with uncompromising luxury and privacy, a home in Timber Trail offers just that. In addition to ease of access to the slopes, Timber Trail homes are built to take full advantage of unobstructed mountain views with expansive decks and stone patios, and contain every amenity you could desire. Common features include floor-to-ceiling rock fireplace, wine cellar, media room, gourmet chef kitchen, billiard and fitness rooms and in some cases, elevator.
Residents have preferential use of the conveniences offered at One Ski Hill Place, such as the on-call shuttle, swimming pool, restaurant, après ski bar and bowling alley.
Browse Breckenridge Neighborhoods
We'd love to help you find the perfect home in Timber Trail. Please don't hesitate to contact Andrew for more information, or call (970) 547-7751 for assistance.
Listing information last updated on December 10th, 2018 at 7:40pm MST.