- 350 Timber Trail Road, Timber Trail Sub, Breckenridge 80424
- 6 Bed, 5½ Bath, 6565 SqFt
- Single Family
- MLS® #: S1009589
- The aroma of a hearty breakfast lingers on a snowy morning as the sound of snapping buckles & giggling fill the ski room in anticipation of another magical powder day on the slopes. This Allen/Guerra masterpiece is timeless in ... more
Timber Trail Luxury Real Estate
Timber Trail real estate is considered among the most exclusive in all of Breckenridge. Here you'll find the crème de la crème of Colorado log homes with only twenty-five ski-in ski-out lots located at the base of Peak 8. The highest priced single family home sale in Breckenridge of record occurred in this neighborhood.
View Luxury Homes for Sale in Timber Trail
|All Listings||Over $1,000,000|
- 449 Timber Trail Road, Timber Trail Sub, Breckenridge 80424
- 5 Bed, 4½ Bath, 5754 SqFt
- Single Family
- MLS® #: S1011955
- Stunning 5 Bedroom estate in Breckenridge's most exclusive ski-in/ski-out subdivision. This home is situated at the base of Peak 8 and has sweeping mountain views. Features of this residence include mountain contemporary stylin... more
Real Estate Market Stats
The highest priced home for sale in is listed at $6,795,000 with the lowest available home listed at $5,200,000. The current average price for real estate is $5,997,500 with a median price of $5,997,500. Homes in range in size from 5,754 Sqft to 6,565 Sqft, and the average annual property tax is $24,811. There are currently 2 houses for sale, 0 condos for sale, and 0 townhouses for sale in .
Timber Trail Homes & Amenities
For those seeking a ski retreat with uncompromising luxury and privacy, a home in Timber Trail offers just that. In addition to ease of access to the slopes, Timber Trail homes are built to take full advantage of unobstructed mountain views with expansive decks and stone patios, and contain every amenity you could desire. Common features include floor-to-ceiling rock fireplace, wine cellar, media room, gourmet chef kitchen, billiard and fitness rooms and in some cases, elevator.
Residents have preferential use of the conveniences offered at One Ski Hill Place, such as the on-call shuttle, swimming pool, restaurant, après ski bar and bowling alley.
Browse Breckenridge Neighborhoods
We'd love to help you find the perfect home in Timber Trail. Please don't hesitate to contact Andrew for more information, or call (970) 547-7751 for assistance.
Listing information last updated on April 19th, 2019 at 4:30pm MDT.