- 35 Mountain Thunder Drive 5110, Mountain Thunder Lodge, Breckenridge 80424
- 2 Bed, 2 Bath, 1088 SqFt
- MLS® #: S1015621
- Luxury condo in the heart of Breckenridge. Ski home on the skyway skiway. 1 block to the gondola, 1 block to Main Street. Park your car and never use it until you leave. Large CORNER UNIT with wraparound deck, lots of light and... more
Mountain Thunder Condos For Sale
Located at the base of Shock Hill, Mountain Thunder Lodge is close to downtown Breckenridge, and conveniently located across the street from the Gondola. It is easy to ski home as well- the Skiway that is accessed from Peak 8 takes skiers back to the residence and onto the Gondola base. Enjoy the prime location to shops and restaurants!
Mountain Thunder condos feature modern mountain style details. One of Vail Resorts' early developments in Breckenridge, Mountain Thunder offers both condominiums and townhomes. The complex offers several different floor plans. You can find studios to three bedroom units in the lodge, and three to four bedroom townhomes with private garages. There are just over one hundred units to choose from. At the lodge, there is an on-site manager, fitness center, hot tubs, and pool. The smaller lodge, that offers a more private setting, still has complete access to the amenities.
Search Mountain Thunder Condos For Sale in Breckenridge, CO
|All Listings||$500,000 - $600,000||$600,000 - $700,000|
|$900,000 - $1,000,000|
- 50 Mountain Thunder Drive 1403, Mountain Thunder Lodge, Breckenridge 80424
- 2 Bed, 2 Bath, 951 SqFt
- MLS® #: S1014697
- Ski-in and just one block from Breckenridge Main Street. This beautifully updated, top floor 2-bed/2-bath in coveted Mountain Thunder Lodge boasts vaulted ceilings, granite countertops, stainless appliances and wood tile floori... more
- 35 Mountain Thunder Drive 5107, Mountain Thunder Lodge, Breckenridge 80424
- 1 Bed, 1 Bath, 632 SqFt
- MLS® #: S1014836
- Enjoy all that Breckenridge has to offer from this 1 bedroom, 1 bath retreat! Situated on the quiet side of the building just a short walk from Main Street with easy access to the property's pools, hot tubs, ski lockers and pri... more
- 35 Mountain Thunder Drive 5105, Mountain Thunder Lodge, Breckenridge 80424
- 1 Bed, 1 Bath, 627 SqFt
- MLS® #: S1013010
- Enjoy all Breckenridge has to offer from this nicely appointed ground floor one bedroom condo, conveniently located steps from heated outdoor pool & hot tubs. Ski-In to this beautiful Condo after a day on the slopes! Walk to t... more
Real Estate Market Stats
The highest priced home for sale in is listed at $989,000 with the lowest available home listed at $579,900. The current average price for real estate is $784,450 with a median price of $784,450. Homes in range in size from 627 Sqft to 1,088 Sqft, and the average annual property tax is $2,298. There are currently 0 houses for sale, 4 condos for sale, and 0 townhouses for sale in .
About Mountain Thunder Condominiums
Mountain Thunder Lodge is unique ski-in/ski-out property, by use of the Skiway and the Gondola base. It is comprised of a large lodge building and smaller buildings of condos.
located on the northwest side of Park Ave, residents of Mountain Thunder condos have an easy walk to City Market, downtown, the transportation center, gondola and everything else that Main Street Breckenridge has to offer. There are also several hiking and biking trails that lead to the Breckenridge open space areas of Shock Hill and Cucumber Gulch Wildlife Preserve.
Browse Breckenridge Condominiums
We'd love to help you find the perfect condo in Mountain Thunder. Can't find what you're looking for? Browse other Breckenridge condos for sale now, or sent us a message to learn more.
Listing information last updated on October 21st, 2019 at 1:30am MDT.