- 75 Mountain Thunder Drive 600, Mountain Thunder Townhomes, Breckenridge 80424
- 3 Bed, 3 Bath, 1604 SqFt
- MLS® #: S1012764
- Ski-In to your luxury mountain retreat. In-town location featuring warm flooring & refreshed bathrooms with polished granite & fixtures. Inviting hot tubs are right around the corner. Enjoy heated pools, fitness room, private r... more
Mountain Thunder Condos For Sale
Located at the base of Shock Hill, Mountain Thunder Lodge is close to downtown Breckenridge, and conveniently located across the street from the Gondola. It is easy to ski home as well- the Skiway that is accessed from Peak 8 takes skiers back to the residence and onto the Gondola base. Enjoy the prime location to shops and restaurants!
Mountain Thunder condos feature modern mountain style details. One of Vail Resorts' early developments in Breckenridge, Mountain Thunder offers both condominiums and townhomes. The complex offers several different floor plans. You can find studios to three bedroom units in the lodge, and three to four bedroom townhomes with private garages. There are just over one hundred units to choose from. At the lodge, there is an on-site manager, fitness center, hot tubs, and pool. The smaller lodge, that offers a more private setting, still has complete access to the amenities.
Search Mountain Thunder Condos For Sale in Breckenridge, CO
|All Listings||$500,000 - $600,000||Over $1,000,000|
- 35 Mountain Thunder Drive 5205, Mountain Thunder Lodge, Breckenridge 80424
- 1 Bed, 1 Bath, 627 SqFt
- MLS® #: S1012610
- Enjoy a relaxing afternoon on your peaceful deck overlooking the year round pool and a park-like setting. Walk to restaurants, shopping, concerts and events or use the private shuttle to get you to and from your downtown locati... more
- 50 Mountain Thunder Drive 1204, Mountain Thunder Lodge, Breckenridge 80424
- 1 Bed, 1 Bath, 623 SqFt
- MLS® #: S1011627
- Mountain Thunder Lodge is located in the heart of the Breckenridge Ski Resort and just two blocks from Main Street. Walk to the BreckConnect Gondola for easy access to Peaks 7 & 8 and then ski back to the building’s front door!... more
Real Estate Market Stats
The highest priced home for sale in is listed at $1,445,000 with the lowest available home listed at $589,000. The current average price for real estate is $877,667 with a median price of $599,000. Homes in range in size from 623 Sqft to 1,604 Sqft, and the average annual property tax is $3,332. There are currently 0 houses for sale, 2 condos for sale, and 1 townhouses for sale in .
About Mountain Thunder Condominiums
Mountain Thunder Lodge is unique ski-in/ski-out property, by use of the Skiway and the Gondola base. It is comprised of a large lodge building and smaller buildings of condos.
located on the northwest side of Park Ave, residents of Mountain Thunder condos have an easy walk to City Market, downtown, the transportation center, gondola and everything else that Main Street Breckenridge has to offer. There are also several hiking and biking trails that lead to the Breckenridge open space areas of Shock Hill and Cucumber Gulch Wildlife Preserve.
Browse Breckenridge Condominiums
We'd love to help you find the perfect condo in Mountain Thunder. Can't find what you're looking for? Browse other Breckenridge condos for sale now, or sent us a message to learn more.
Listing information last updated on April 19th, 2019 at 4:30pm MDT.