- 88 Snowy Ridge Rd, Snowy Ridge Sub, Breckenridge 80424
- 5 Bed, 6 Bath, 9525 SqFt
- MLS® #: S1013518
- The grandest SKI-IN SKI-OUT luxury residence in Summit County, CO is finally available for the elite buyer. If you are seeking the very best SKI-IN SKI-OUT location at your door, unrivaled new construction quality, old world cr... more
Breckenridge, CO Real Estate
Breckenridge Listing Stats
Browse Breckenridge, CO real estate or read about the town's history & amenities, and the lifestyle of residents here!
View Breckenridge Homes for Sale
|All Listings||$400,000 - $500,000||$500,000 - $600,000|
|$600,000 - $700,000||$700,000 - $800,000||$800,000 - $900,000|
|$900,000 - $1,000,000||Over $1,000,000|
- 256 Timber Trl Rd, Timber Trail Sub, Breckenridge 80424
- 6 Bed, 9 Bath, 7595 SqFt
- MLS® #: S1020823
- Swiss "chic" luxury like nothing ever seen before in Breckenridge. The "Mayen" will be the showcase of a modern interpretation of traditional Swiss alpine architecture, particularly well-integrated into our local context. Mater... more
- 66 Green Jay Ln, Baldy Ridge Estates Pud, Breckenridge 80424
- 5 Bed, 7 Bath, 11756 SqFt
- MLS® #: S1024227
- Like you've never seen before! This stunning Mathison constructed home was completed in 2020 and sits on 5+ acres with unobstructed views of the Breckenridge Ski Area. Just 10 minutes to downtown, revel in the privacy and coutu... more
- 72 Snowy Ridge Rd, Snowy Ridge Sub, Breckenridge 80424
- 7 Bed, 9 Bath, 6284 SqFt
- MLS® #: S394619
- The most magnificent SKI-IN SKI-OUT luxury residence in the central Colorado Rocky Mountains. A truly remarkable setting gives you the most convenient SKI-IN SKI-OUT access directly in & out of your back door to the Snowflake L... more
- 2345 Tiger Rd, Swan River Valley P.u.d., Breckenridge 80424
- 12 Bed, 12 Bath, 18289 SqFt
- MLS® #: S1018834
- An indoor waterfall welcomes you to magnificent and unique Alpine Villa. The Swan River runs through 6.21 acres backing to National Forest and miles of hiking trails. Enjoy your spring-fed pond, numerous patios, elevator, 6 fir... more
- 81 Penn Lode Dr, Shock Hill, Breckenridge 80424
- 7 Bed, 9 Bath, 7472 SqFt
- MLS® #: S1023983
- Steps away to the Cucumber Gulch in Shock Hill.Spectacular ski area views,Nordic trails out your back door,all with world class skiing and town only a gondola ride away.An architectural masterpiece with an entertainers dream fl... more
- 165 River Park Dr, River Park Estates, Breckenridge 80424
- 5 Bed, 7 Bath, 9025 SqFt
- MLS® #: S1022732
- Nestled quietly on the Blue River just moments from downtown, it is rare that a one-of-a-kind European inspired estate in Breckenridge captures a sense of place through location, unparalleled luxury finishes, impeccable attenti... more
- 56 Brooks Snider Rd, Shock Hill, Breckenridge 80424
- 5 Bed, 7 Bath, 5418 SqFt
- MLS® #: S1024278
- New construction, mountain modern retreat, in the prestigious neighborhood of Shock Hill. Situated on an elevated lot with spectacular mountain views only steps away from Nordic Trails and the private Mid-Station Gondola that t... more
- 95 North Woods Ln, Boulder Ridge Iii, Breckenridge 80424
- 5 Bed, 7 Bath, 5929 SqFt
- MLS® #: S1019551
- Mountain modern home highlights the spectacular views of Breckenridge Ski Area and north valley. Elevate Architecture and Alpha Construction have partnered to create a exquisite getaway for your family to enjoy for years to com... more
- 398 Highlands Dr, Highlands At Breckenridge, Breckenridge 80424
- 7 Bed, 8 Bath, 7582 SqFt
- MLS® #: S1024703
- Spectacular Susan Allen-Guerra home located in the prestigious Highlands neighborhood. This breathtaking 7 bedroom 8 bath home has dramatic views of the Ten Mile Range from its massive front deck. Inside, the timber frame co... more
- 1038 Boreas Pass Rd, Brooks Hill Amended Sub, Breckenridge 80424
- 6 Bed, 6 Bath, 5945 SqFt
- MLS® #: S1024590
- Magnificent Handcrafted Log Retreat, In Town on 2 private and secluded acres. The Estate features 6 large bedrooms plus a log cabin bunk room. Enjoy the gourmet kitchen, dining and great room all with sweeping mountain views. O... more
- 157 Byron Ct, Highlands At Breckenridge, Breckenridge 80424
- 5 Bed, 5 Bath, 5188 SqFt
- MLS® #: S1022693
- Set on almost 2 acres with views to Peak 1, the Williams Fork Range, and the Continental Divide, this new Ivan Stanley Fine Home Builders project is sure to impress. The gently sloping property inspired an ideal floor plan with... more
- 38 Grey Jay Ln, Baldy Ridge Estates Pud, Breckenridge 80424
- 8 Bed, 10 Bath, 8126 SqFt
- MLS® #: S1023302
- Price Reduction of Over $300,000! This exemplary alpine estate with Breckenridge Ski Area views features 7 en-suite bedrooms plus an "Au Pair" suite. An entertainers dream with billiards, shuffleboard, theater with 90in TV, foo... more
- 104 Royal Tiger Rd, Weisshorn Sub, Breckenridge 80424
- 5 Bed, 5 Bath, 5042 SqFt
- MLS® #: S1019329
- A log accented home for those who appreciate timeless, traditional elegance within a short walk to downtown Breckenridge, with commanding views of Peak 8 and 9- and Ten-Mile Range to get away and hide away and enjoy resort livi... more
- 127 Windwood Cir, Penn Lode Subdivision, Breckenridge 80424
- 5 Bed, 6 Bath, 8414 SqFt
- MLS® #: S1021110
- Fully furnished and ready to enjoy. Step back and relish your new mountain haven. Come home from a day of play in the snow to a wood burning fireplace. No need to shovel; heated driveway and 6-car garage. Curl up and binge watc... more
- 480 Golden Age Dr, Highlands At Breckenridge, Breckenridge 80424
- 4 Bed, 5 Bath, 4834 SqFt
- MLS® #: S1024684
- Seclusion & serenity define this incredibly well cared for Highlands residence. Located on a private lane, this home backs Open Space & National Forest for your year round hiking & snowshoeing pleasure. Designed by Janet Sutter... more
- 71 Sawmill Run Rd, Four O Clock Sub, Breckenridge 80424
- 7 Bed, 7 Bath, 5651 SqFt
- MLS® #: S1023303
- Fantastic investment or 2nd home opportunity! This expansive 7-bedroom, 6.5-bathroom situated on Peak 8 is a short walk to the lifts with ski-in access. This home features vaulted ceilings, a spacious kitchen, 4 spacious master... more
- 88 Scr 926, American Sub, Breckenridge 80424
- 6 Bed, 5 Bath, 6710 SqFt
- MLS® #: S1023449
- TRUE DOUGLAS FIR LOG HOME ESTATE WITH HIGH END MODERN DESIGNER FINISHES. Nestled on 6.5 Acres of Wooded Natural Forest. YEAR-ROUND MOUNTAIN STREAM runs through middle of property. Incredible eastern Continental Divide views. Gr... more
Breckenridge Real Estate Market Stats
The highest priced home for sale in Breckenridge is listed at $18,900,000 with the lowest available home listed at $458,000. The current average price for Breckenridge real estate is $3,589,692 with a median price of $2,195,000. Homes in Breckenridge range in size from 355 Sqft to 18,289 Sqft, and the average annual property tax is $0. There are currently 0 houses for sale, 0 condos for sale, and 1 townhouses for sale in Breckenridge.
Can't Find What You're Looking For? Search listings for different types of Breckenridge homes:
|Condominiums||Townhouses||Land For Sale||Luxury Homes|
Breckenridge Homes For Sale & Community
Breckenridge, Colorado was founded in 1859 and was named after US Vice President John C. Breckenridge. The region is located at 9,600 feet above sea level, and receives an abundance of sunshine throughout the year; during powdery winter months and the warm colorful days of summer. This area became famous during the Gold Rush when the Breckenridge Mining District was recorded for producing one million troy ounces of gold—that's over 31,000 kilograms!
The town is known for its historic district and Breckenridge homes for sale are characterized by Victorian styles, mixed in with Wild West Saloons, barns and outhouses! The Breckenridge Ski Resort first opened in 1961 and has now become the most visited ski area in North America boasting over 2,908 acres on five peaks and 34 ski lifts.
"Perfect Mountain. Perfect Mountain Town."
In the winter, Breckenridge locals and visitors enjoy activities such as skiing and snowboarding, cross-country skiing, snowshoeing, sledding, dog sledding and snowmobiling. The Breckenridge Ski Resort boasts one of the best ski and ride schools in the country along with top-ranked terrain parks, events and expansive terrain. In the summer take up hiking, mountain biking and golf and enjoy amazing summer festivals, dining and shopping.
FIND YOUR PERFECT HOME IN BRECKENRIDGE!
If you register with us you'll gain access to special search features that make finding ideal Breckenridge homes for sale easy and convenient. Or receive email alerts to matching listings as they enter the market!
Save Time With Our Advanced Features And Register now!
Relish Winter With Breckenridge Cabins, Estates & Condos
Enjoy skiing and riding at one of the top ski resorts in North America. There's nearly 2,400 acres of terrain and 155 trails to choose from here, and the Breckenridge Ski Resort is situated at a base elevation of 9,600 feet. Residents revel in the spectacular snow Colorado is known for, along with easy access to and from town and every desired vacation amenity, including spectacular shopping and dining on Main Street. Breckenridge real estate caters to all lifestyles; whether you're seeking a cozy Breckenridge condo or a luxury estate in a prestigious neighborhood there's plenty of options for buyers seeking the resort lifestyle on any budget.
The Fairway Backyards Of Breckenridge, CO Real Estate
The Town of Breckenridge boasts the only jack Nicklaus-designed 27 hole Golf Club—featuring the Elk, Beaver and Bear Nines. The golf course is situated in a beautiful mountain valley at 9,324 feet. The ball goes farther and straighter at this elevation since there is less air resistance. Pleasant summer temperatures and lots of sunshine makes this area the perfect place to play in the mountains that characterize the backdrop to Breckenridge, CO real estate.
We'd be happy to help you find the ideal Breckenridge, CO real estate for your lifestyle and give you a tour of the neighborhood. Please don't hesitate to contact Andrew for more information, or call (970) 547-7751 for assistance.
Listing information last updated on April 20th, 2021 at 7:33pm MDT.