- 88 Snowy Ridge Rd, Snowy Ridge Sub, Breckenridge 80424
- 5 Bed, 6 Bath, 9525 SqFt
- MLS® #: S1013518
- The grandest SKI-IN SKI-OUT luxury residence in Summit County, CO is finally available for the elite buyer. If you are seeking the very best SKI-IN SKI-OUT location at your door, unrivaled new construction quality, old world cr... more
Breckenridge, CO Real Estate
Breckenridge Listing Stats
Browse Breckenridge, CO real estate or read about the town's history & amenities, and the lifestyle of residents here!
View Breckenridge Homes for Sale
|All Listings||$200,000 - $300,000||$300,000 - $400,000|
|$400,000 - $500,000||$500,000 - $600,000||$600,000 - $700,000|
|$700,000 - $800,000||$900,000 - $1,000,000||Over $1,000,000|
- 256 Timber Trl Rd, Timber Trail Sub, Breckenridge 80424
- 6 Bed, 9 Bath, 7595 SqFt
- MLS® #: S1020823
- Swiss "chic" luxury like nothing ever seen before in Breckenridge. The "Mayen" will be the showcase of a modern interpretation of traditional Swiss alpine architecture, particularly well-integrated into our local context. Mater... more
- 72 Snowy Ridge Rd, Snowy Ridge Sub, Breckenridge 80424
- 7 Bed, 9 Bath, 6284 SqFt
- MLS® #: S394619
- The most magnificent SKI-IN SKI-OUT luxury residence in the central Colorado Rocky Mountains. A truly remarkable setting gives you the most convenient SKI-IN SKI-OUT access directly in & out of your back door to the Snowflake L... more
- 2345 Tiger Rd, Swan River Valley P.u.d., Breckenridge 80424
- 10 Bed, 12 Bath, 18289 SqFt
- MLS® #: S1018834
- An indoor waterfall welcomes you to magnificent and unique Alpine Villa. The Swan River runs through 6.21 acres backing to National Forest and miles of hiking trails. Enjoy your spring-fed pond, numerous patios, elevator, 6 fir... more
- 165 River Park Dr, River Park Estates, Breckenridge 80424
- 5 Bed, 7 Bath, 9025 SqFt
- MLS® #: S1022732
- Nestled quietly on the Blue River just moments from downtown, it is rare that a one-of-a-kind European inspired estate in Breckenridge captures a sense of place through location, unparalleled luxury finishes, impeccable attenti... more
- 2446 Highlands Dr, Fairways At Breckenridge, Breckenridge 80424
- 5 Bed, 7 Bath, 7280 SqFt
- MLS® #: S1022440
- Brand New luxury built out of Siberian 8" profiled interlocking laminated Timbers, nothing compares in Breakenridge. Components shipped from all over the world as one of the kind. Cutting edge technology construction . Healthy ... more
- 56 Wild Cat Rd, Shock Hill, Breckenridge 80424
- 4 Bed, 6 Bath, 6211 SqFt
- MLS® #: S1022520
- A truly magnificent custom Shock Hill home designed by the one and only Suzanne Allen-Guerra Architects. Never before offered to the market this is your chance to own a private point sprawling over almost 2 acres with spectacul... more
- 95 North Woods Ln, Boulder Ridge Iii, Breckenridge 80424
- 5 Bed, 7 Bath, 5929 SqFt
- MLS® #: S1019551
- Mountain modern home highlights the spectacular views of Breckenridge Ski Area and north valley. Elevate Architecture and Alpha Construction have partnered to create a exquisite getaway for your family to enjoy for years to com... more
- 131 Windwood Cir, Penn Lode Subdivision, Breckenridge 80424
- 6 Bed, 10 Bath, 7747 SqFt
- MLS® #: S1017587
- The understated exterior of this home belies the grandeur within. Prepare to be enchanted by what may well be the most beautiful home in Summit County. Completely and exquisitely remodeled in 2012 it boasts an open floor plan w... more
- 337 Snowflake Dr, Westridge Sub, Breckenridge 80424
- 6 Bed, 8 Bath, 5133 SqFt
- MLS® #: S1019313
- This fantastic full round log home is located on the ski run, walking distance to town, hiking trails, biking trails and to a lake for fishing. This quintessential mountain retreat is located at the end of a quiet cul-de-sac, ... more
- 1050 Four Oclock Rd, Trappers Glen Sub, Breckenridge 80424
- 6 Bed, 9 Bath, 7138 SqFt
- MLS® #: S1020862
- One of the best ski-in/ski-out locations that Breckenridge has to offer. This luxurious estate is situated right on the 4 O'Clock ski run while also being minutes from all the shopping and dining that Breck's historic main stre... more
- 31 Tarnwood Ct, Spruce Valley Ranch, Breckenridge 80424
- 5 Bed, 6 Bath, 5865 SqFt
- MLS® #: S1023485
- A one of a kind estate property located in the prestigious Spruce Valley neighborhood. Located on a 2+ acre lot that is surrounded on three sides by a private lake for fishing and boating, minutes from skiing and town with exp... more
- 38 Grey Jay Ln, Baldy Ridge Estates Pud, Breckenridge 80424
- 8 Bed, 10 Bath, 8126 SqFt
- MLS® #: S1023302
- This exemplary alpine estate with Breckenridge Ski Area views features 7 en-suite bedrooms plus an "Au Pair" suite. An entertainers dream with billiards, shuffleboard, theater with 90in TV, foosball table, dartboard, wine cella... more
- 104 Royal Tiger Rd, Weisshorn Sub, Breckenridge 80424
- 5 Bed, 5 Bath, 5042 SqFt
- MLS® #: S1019329
- A price reduction on this distinctive Allen-Guerra designed home which offers serenity, security, and splendor. Log accented construction and great entertaining space, open floor plan design and being sold fully furnished. ... more
- 157 Byron Ct, Highlands At Breckenridge, Breckenridge 80424
- 5 Bed, 8 Bath, 5188 SqFt
- MLS® #: S1022693
- Set on almost 2 acres with views to Peak 1, the Williams Fork Range, and the Continental Divide, this new Ivan Stanley Fine Home Builders project is sure to impress. The gently sloping property inspired an ideal floor plan with... more
- 127 Windwood Cir, Penn Lode Subdivision, Breckenridge 80424
- 5 Bed, 6 Bath, 8414 SqFt
- MLS® #: S1021110
- Fully furnished and ready to enjoy. Step back and relish your new mountain haven. Come home from a day of play in the snow to a wood burning fireplace. No need to shovel; heated driveway and 6-car garage. Curl up and binge watc... more
- 71 Sawmill Run Rd, Four O Clock Sub, Breckenridge 80424
- 7 Bed, 7 Bath, 5651 SqFt
- MLS® #: S1023303
- Fantastic investment or 2nd home opportunity! This expansive 7-bedroom, 6.5-bathroom situated on Peak 8 is a short walk to the lifts with ski-in access. This home features vaulted ceilings, a spacious kitchen, 4 spacious master... more
- 88 Scr 926, American Sub, Breckenridge 80424
- 6 Bed, 5 Bath, 6710 SqFt
- MLS® #: S1023449
- TRUE DOUGLAS FIR LOG HOME ESTATE WITH HIGH END MODERN DESIGNER FINISHES. Nestled on 6.5 Acres of Wooded Natural Forest. YEAR ROUND MOUNTAIN STREAM runs through middle of property. Incredible eastern Continental Divide views. Mi... more
Breckenridge Real Estate Market Stats
The highest priced home for sale in Breckenridge is listed at $18,900,000 with the lowest available home listed at $287,500. The current average price for Breckenridge real estate is $3,211,759 with a median price of $2,365,000. Homes in Breckenridge range in size from 355 Sqft to 18,289 Sqft, and the average annual property tax is $0. There are currently 0 houses for sale, 0 condos for sale, and 1 townhouses for sale in Breckenridge.
Can't Find What You're Looking For? Search listings for different types of Breckenridge homes:
|Condominiums||Townhouses||Land For Sale||Luxury Homes|
Breckenridge Homes For Sale & Community
Breckenridge, Colorado was founded in 1859 and was named after US Vice President John C. Breckenridge. The region is located at 9,600 feet above sea level, and receives an abundance of sunshine throughout the year; during powdery winter months and the warm colorful days of summer. This area became famous during the Gold Rush when the Breckenridge Mining District was recorded for producing one million troy ounces of gold—that's over 31,000 kilograms!
The town is known for its historic district and Breckenridge homes for sale are characterized by Victorian styles, mixed in with Wild West Saloons, barns and outhouses! The Breckenridge Ski Resort first opened in 1961 and has now become the most visited ski area in North America boasting over 2,908 acres on five peaks and 34 ski lifts.
"Perfect Mountain. Perfect Mountain Town."
In the winter, Breckenridge locals and visitors enjoy activities such as skiing and snowboarding, cross-country skiing, snowshoeing, sledding, dog sledding and snowmobiling. The Breckenridge Ski Resort boasts one of the best ski and ride schools in the country along with top-ranked terrain parks, events and expansive terrain. In the summer take up hiking, mountain biking and golf and enjoy amazing summer festivals, dining and shopping.
FIND YOUR PERFECT HOME IN BRECKENRIDGE!
If you register with us you'll gain access to special search features that make finding ideal Breckenridge homes for sale easy and convenient. Or receive email alerts to matching listings as they enter the market!
Save Time With Our Advanced Features And Register now!
Relish Winter With Breckenridge Cabins, Estates & Condos
Enjoy skiing and riding at one of the top ski resorts in North America. There's nearly 2,400 acres of terrain and 155 trails to choose from here, and the Breckenridge Ski Resort is situated at a base elevation of 9,600 feet. Residents revel in the spectacular snow Colorado is known for, along with easy access to and from town and every desired vacation amenity, including spectacular shopping and dining on Main Street. Breckenridge real estate caters to all lifestyles; whether you're seeking a cozy Breckenridge condo or a luxury estate in a prestigious neighborhood there's plenty of options for buyers seeking the resort lifestyle on any budget.
The Fairway Backyards Of Breckenridge, CO Real Estate
The Town of Breckenridge boasts the only jack Nicklaus-designed 27 hole Golf Club—featuring the Elk, Beaver and Bear Nines. The golf course is situated in a beautiful mountain valley at 9,324 feet. The ball goes farther and straighter at this elevation since there is less air resistance. Pleasant summer temperatures and lots of sunshine makes this area the perfect place to play in the mountains that characterize the backdrop to Breckenridge, CO real estate.
We'd be happy to help you find the ideal Breckenridge, CO real estate for your lifestyle and give you a tour of the neighborhood. Please don't hesitate to contact Andrew for more information, or call (970) 547-7751 for assistance.
Listing information last updated on January 27th, 2021 at 2:31pm MST.