- 88 Snowy Ridge Rd, Snowy Ridge Sub, Breckenridge 80424
- 5 Bed, 6 Bath, 9525 SqFt
- MLS® #: S1013518
- The grandest SKI-IN SKI-OUT luxury residence in Summit County, CO is finally available for the elite buyer. If you are seeking the very best SKI-IN SKI-OUT location at your door, unrivaled new construction quality, old world cr... more
Breckenridge, CO Real Estate
Breckenridge Listing Stats
Browse Breckenridge, CO real estate or read about the town's history & amenities, and the lifestyle of residents here!
View Breckenridge Homes for Sale
|All Listings||$200,000 - $300,000||$300,000 - $400,000|
|$400,000 - $500,000||$500,000 - $600,000||$600,000 - $700,000|
|$700,000 - $800,000||$800,000 - $900,000||$900,000 - $1,000,000|
- 72 Snowy Ridge Rd, Snowy Ridge Sub, Breckenridge 80424
- 7 Bed, 9 Bath, 6284 SqFt
- MLS® #: S394619
- The most magnificent SKI-IN SKI-OUT luxury residence in the central Colorado Rocky Mountains. A truly remarkable setting gives you the most convenient SKI-IN SKI-OUT access directly in & out of your back door to the Snowflake L... more
- 532 Peerless Dr, Shock Hill, Breckenridge 80424
- 6 Bed, 8 Bath, 7656 SqFt
- MLS® #: S1014088
- Grand entrance, warm welcome! With its serene & convenient location just steps from the Shock Hill gondola, this mountain masterpiece is a cut above the rest – stunning design, expert craftsmanship, everything you could ... more
- 81 Penn Lode Dr, Shock Hill, Breckenridge 80424
- 5 Bed, 7 Bath, 6108 SqFt
- MLS® #: S1015770
- Steps away to the Cucumber Gulch in Shock Hill,enjoy spectacular ski area views,Nordic trails out your back door,all with world class skiing and town only a gondola ride away.An architectural masterpiece with an entertainers dr... more
- 238 Timber Trl Rd, Timber Trail Sub, Breckenridge 80424
- 7 Bed, 9 Bath, 7200 SqFt
- MLS® #: S1013555
- A true ski-in / ski-out masterpiece directly at the base of Peak 8. With a jaw-dropping European-inspired design, this is one of the most unique homes in all of Breckenridge. The moment you drive over the cobblestone driveway, ... more
- 1045 Four Oclock Rd, Trappers Glen Sub, Breckenridge 80424
- 5 Bed, 8 Bath, 8268 SqFt
- MLS® #: S1012960
- One of the most sought after ski in ski out locations for a single family home in Breckenridge. Over 8000 sq.ft. with no expense spared when built. Located next to wildlife open space with beaver ponds and plentiful wildlife ... more
- 131 Windwood Cir, Penn Lode Subdivision, Breckenridge 80424
- 6 Bed, 10 Bath, 7747 SqFt
- MLS® #: S1017587
- The understated exterior of this home belies the grandeur within. Prepare to be enchanted by what may well be the most beautiful home in Summit County. Completely and exquisitely remodeled in 2012 it boasts an open floor plan w... more
- 56 Brooks Snider Rd, Shock Hill, Breckenridge 80424
- 5 Bed, 6 Bath, 5286 SqFt
- MLS® #: S1015769
- New construction ,mountain modern retreat, in the prestigious neighborhood of Shock Hill. Situated on an elevated lot with spectacular mountain views and sun. Only steps away from the private Mid-Station Gondola that takes you ... more
- 198 Timber Trl Rd, Timber Trail Sub, Breckenridge 80424
- 6 Bed, 7 Bath, 6113 SqFt
- MLS® #: S1017887
- Ski-in/ski-out to your mountain modern Timber Trail home. Enjoy views of Baldy Mountain & ski runs through your floor to ceiling windows. Gourmet kitchen dining and great room combined for entertaining. 5 en-suite bedrooms, 2 a... more
- 1144 Discovery Hill Dr, Highlands At Breck - Discovery Hill, Breckenridge 80424
- 7 Bed, 8 Bath, 8590 SqFt
- MLS® #: S1017616
- A legacy mountain home with imaginative modern design. Featuring innovation in great room / kitchen design. 7 bedrooms & 7.5 baths, you will find your year-round escape here in the coveted Discovery Hill neighborhood. Divine ou... more
- 88 Brooks Snider Rd, Shock Hill, Breckenridge 80424
- 5 Bed, 7 Bath, 5251 SqFt
- MLS® #: S1012436
- This elegant Shock Hill log home is a one of a kind. Located at the end of a cul-de-sac surrounded by Nordic trails. It is steps from the gondola, minutes from Breckenridge and it has fantastic ski area views. Beautiful wood... more
- 218 Morning Star Dr, Weisshorn Sub, Breckenridge 80424
- 5 Bed, 7 Bath, 5221 SqFt
- MLS® #: S1013989
- New Mountain Modern home built by New West Partners and an Allen-Guerra Architecture design. Open floor plan that takes in the views of Breckenridge Ski mountain. With an enormous kitchen that flows into the luxurious living ro... more
- 221 S Pine St, Gold Flake Sub, Breckenridge 80424
- 8 Bed, 7 Bath, 8910 SqFt
- MLS® #: S1018031
- Timeless Tuscany elements are blended with Alpine Elegance in this tastefully designed Mountain Legacy Residence. From this private setting, Main Street Breckenridge is only a 12 min. walk. Ski area views, 5 fireplaces, distre... more
- 38 Grey Jay Ln, Baldy Ridge Estates Pud, Breckenridge 80424
- 8 Bed, 10 Bath, 8126 SqFt
- MLS® #: S1018037
- This exemplary alpine estate with Breckenridge Ski Area views features 7 en-suite bedrooms plus an "Au Pair" suite. An entertainers dream with billiards, shuffleboard, theater with 90in TV, foosball table, dartboard, wine cella... more
- 210 S Pine St, Gold Flake Sub, Breckenridge 80424
- 5 Bed, 5 Bath, 4498 SqFt
- MLS® #: S1013988
- 210 Pine has one of the only rooftop decks in all of Summit County. Looking right at the ski mountain with a rooftop fireplace, this home is the talk of the town. Amazing kitchen that flows into the large living room and then m... more
- 66 Regent Dr, Cottages At Shock Hill, Breckenridge 80424
- 5 Bed, 6 Bath, 3541 SqFt
- MLS® #: S1012562
- This Cottage at Shock Hill is luxury living steps from your private Gondola Mid-Station in Shock Hill. Exquisite finishes, incredible location, maintenance free living, Nordic trails, dedicated open space out your back door, m... more
- 341 Davenport Loop, Gilrose Sub, Breckenridge 80424
- 5 Bed, 6 Bath, 6359 SqFt
- MLS® #: S1018278
- A river runs through it. The rushing sounds of the Swan River enhance the dramatic views of the Tenmile Range to make this private Gilrose residence a mountain experience second to none. This well-maintained log home delivers s... more
- 82 Westridge Rd, Snowflake, Breckenridge 80424
- 5 Bed, 6 Bath, 3906 SqFt
- MLS® #: S1018129
- SKI HOME to this gorgeous, high-end Breckenridge home that boasts 5 bedrooms and 6 baths with a spacious floorplan, ski room and tons of natural light. Located just 20 feet from the ski run in a quiet neighborhood that is an ea... more
Breckenridge Real Estate Market Stats
The highest priced home for sale in Breckenridge is listed at $18,900,000 with the lowest available home listed at $235,000. The current average price for Breckenridge real estate is $1,794,186 with a median price of $1,299,000. Homes in Breckenridge range in size from 137 Sqft to 9,525 Sqft, and the average annual property tax is $0. There are currently 0 houses for sale, 0 condos for sale, and 12 townhouses for sale in Breckenridge.
Can't Find What You're Looking For? Search listings for different types of Breckenridge homes:
|Condominiums||Townhouses||Land For Sale||Luxury Homes|
Breckenridge Homes For Sale & Community
Breckenridge, Colorado was founded in 1859 and was named after US Vice President John C. Breckenridge. The region is located at 9,600 feet above sea level, and receives an abundance of sunshine throughout the year; during powdery winter months and the warm colorful days of summer. This area became famous during the Gold Rush when the Breckenridge Mining District was recorded for producing one million troy ounces of gold—that's over 31,000 kilograms!
The town is known for its historic district and Breckenridge homes for sale are characterized by Victorian styles, mixed in with Wild West Saloons, barns and outhouses! The Breckenridge Ski Resort first opened in 1961 and has now become the most visited ski area in North America boasting over 2,908 acres on five peaks and 34 ski lifts.
"Perfect Mountain. Perfect Mountain Town."
In the winter, Breckenridge locals and visitors enjoy activities such as skiing and snowboarding, cross-country skiing, snowshoeing, sledding, dog sledding and snowmobiling. The Breckenridge Ski Resort boasts one of the best ski and ride schools in the country along with top-ranked terrain parks, events and expansive terrain. In the summer take up hiking, mountain biking and golf and enjoy amazing summer festivals, dining and shopping.
FIND YOUR PERFECT HOME IN BRECKENRIDGE!
If you register with us you'll gain access to special search features that make finding ideal Breckenridge homes for sale easy and convenient. Or receive email alerts to matching listings as they enter the market!
Save Time With Our Advanced Features And Register now!
Relish Winter With Breckenridge Cabins, Estates & Condos
Enjoy skiing and riding at one of the top ski resorts in North America. There's nearly 2,400 acres of terrain and 155 trails to choose from here, and the Breckenridge Ski Resort is situated at a base elevation of 9,600 feet. Residents revel in the spectacular snow Colorado is known for, along with easy access to and from town and every desired vacation amenity, including spectacular shopping and dining on Main Street. Breckenridge real estate caters to all lifestyles; whether you're seeking a cozy Breckenridge condo or a luxury estate in a prestigious neighborhood there's plenty of options for buyers seeking the resort lifestyle on any budget.
The Fairway Backyards Of Breckenridge, CO Real Estate
The Town of Breckenridge boasts the only jack Nicklaus-designed 27 hole Golf Club—featuring the Elk, Beaver and Bear Nines. The golf course is situated in a beautiful mountain valley at 9,324 feet. The ball goes farther and straighter at this elevation since there is less air resistance. Pleasant summer temperatures and lots of sunshine makes this area the perfect place to play in the mountains that characterize the backdrop to Breckenridge, CO real estate.
We'd be happy to help you find the ideal Breckenridge, CO real estate for your lifestyle and give you a tour of the neighborhood. Please don't hesitate to contact Andrew for more information, or call (970) 547-7751 for assistance.
Listing information last updated on May 26th, 2020 at 12:48pm MDT.