- 1025 Gold Run Gulch Rd, Western Sky Ranch, Breckenridge 80424
- MLS® #: S1025957
- Build your dream home with unmatched views of downtown and the ski area in the luxury neighborhood of Western Sky Ranch. This expansive gently sloping 3+ acre lot offers privacy, abundant sunlight, and is just 3 miles to downto... more
Breckenridge Land for Sale
When you stand on a grassy knoll, breeze blowing and the Colorado sun shining down on Summit County, you'll see why residents enjoy this cinematic backdrop year round!
Breckenridge land for sale offers buyers the chance to build a custom home befitting their vision with backyard landscapes that include the canopy of mature trees, unobstructed views of the valley, a private retreat setting and ski-in or ski-out lots. Or select a lush plot of land nestled within natural forest near Swan River for backyard fishing any time you like.
Start browsing listings for Breckenridge land for sale or read more about the acreages waiting to be further explored!
See All Breckenridge Property Options
|All Listings||$100,000 - $200,000||$200,000 - $300,000|
|$300,000 - $400,000||$400,000 - $500,000||$500,000 - $600,000|
|$600,000 - $700,000||$700,000 - $800,000||$800,000 - $900,000|
|$900,000 - $1,000,000||Over $1,000,000|
- 1289 Discovery Hill Dr, Highlands At Breck - Discovery Hill, Breckenridge 80424
- MLS® #: S1026213
- Great opportunity to build your dream mountain home in Breckenridge! Over 2 acres of land provides ample privacy just 20 minutes from Main Street Breckenridge. Backing to open space and then National Forest with hiking trails o... more
- 0240 Berlin Plr Rd, Trails At Berlin Placer, Breckenridge 80424
- MLS® #: S1024295
- Lot 5: Trails at Berlin Placer is Breckenridge’s newest community and is accepting reservations now. Featuring 14 lots, this single-family development will provide large lot sizes, quick access to Breckenridge, neighborhood hik... more
- 107 Rivershore Dr, Rivershore Sub, Breckenridge 80424
- MLS® #: S1026221
- Relax to the soothing sounds of the Blue River from the last riverfront lot ever available in the exclusive gated Rivershore neighborhood. The property has the river running through it with your own private river access for fly... more
- 2300 Boreas Pass Rd, Dunkin Hill Sub, Breckenridge 80424
- MLS® #: S1025971
- Rare opportunity to own one of the few remaining panoramic mountain view building sites within close proximity to downtown Breckenridge. 2.04 acres, gently sloping, providing for an ever popular walk-out basement configured hom... more
- 705 Discovery Hill Dr, Highlands At Breck - Discovery Hill, Breckenridge 80424
- MLS® #: S1024410
- One of the last best homesites in the exclusive Highlands subdivision! This beautiful gently sloping lot has amazing views of the Ten Mile Range and Golf Course. Located only a few miles from downtown Breckenridge, this gorgeou... more
Real Estate Market Stats
The highest priced home for sale in is listed at $1,800,000 with the lowest available home listed at $139,900. The current average price for real estate is $749,643 with a median price of $590,000. Homes in range in size from 0 Sqft to 0 Sqft, and the average annual property tax is $0. There are currently 0 houses for sale, 0 condos for sale, and 0 townhouses for sale in .
| FIND YOUR NATURAL OASIS WITH BRECKENRIDGE LAND!
Stay in the know in terms of the current market of Breckenridge land for sale, and receive alerts to new properties as soon as they enter the market!
- Andrew Biggin: Your Breckenridge Real Estate Expert
Your Breckenridge Land Amenities
The beginning of your new home project awaits with Breckenridge property. You'll discover a range of opportunity here, from lots by Muggins Gulch, where local wildlife and birds can be spotted on the Colorado Trail, to elegant new subdivisions just steps from the entertainment, arts and culture scene in the heart of downtown. There is land here that will give you a wooded sanctuary to call your own, or unparalleled convenience at the edge of ski runs. Enjoy mountain views, or private peninsula's of riverfront acreage. You can have your pick with Breckenridge land!
The Majestic Opportunities Of Breckenridge Land For Sale
Acreage ranges here as much as the prices and you'll find everything small quarter-acres with quandary views, to multimillion dollar extensive land opportunities upwards of 800 acres. Trophy ranches, cabin properties, cattle ranching, ski-resort plots, gently sloping mountain hideaways are just a few options for buyers when it comes to Breckenridge land for sale.
Whether it's deeply rural or a family neighborhood, you'll belong to an area that is rich with the cultural history of olden day gold rushes, and modern day excitement. The great outdoors is your playground here, while the city offers residents and visitors with a number of public events throughout the year, from snow sculpture championships to Fourth of July celebrations, triathlons, ski and snowboard challenges and more. Find your balanced life in Breckenridge!
Ready to start looking at Breckenridge land for sale up close? We'd be happy to take you on tour of properties that might make a perfect fit for your dream home plans. Contact Andrew or call (970) 547-7751
for more assistance.
Listing information last updated on June 12th, 2021 at 11:20am MDT.