- 133 Adams Way, Metes And Bounds - Breck, Breckenridge 80424
- MLS® #: S1007719
- One of a kind Peak 7 lot with over 14 acres of paradise. The Barton Creek runs through this parcel with a small pond for fishing. This lot is zoned A1 so one can have 2 horses with a barn. Private and Serene, but only 2 miles t... more
Breckenridge Land for Sale
When you stand on a grassy knoll, breeze blowing and the Colorado sun shining down on Summit County, you'll see why residents enjoy this cinematic backdrop year round!
Breckenridge land for sale offers buyers the chance to build a custom home befitting their vision with backyard landscapes that include the canopy of mature trees, unobstructed views of the valley, a private retreat setting and ski-in or ski-out lots. Or select a lush plot of land nestled within natural forest near Swan River for backyard fishing any time you like.
Start browsing listings for Breckenridge land for sale or read more about the acreages waiting to be further explored!
See All Breckenridge Property Options
|All Listings||Under $100,000||$100,000 - $200,000|
|$200,000 - $300,000||$300,000 - $400,000||$400,000 - $500,000|
|$500,000 - $600,000||$600,000 - $700,000||$700,000 - $800,000|
|$800,000 - $900,000||$900,000 - $1,000,000||Over $1,000,000|
- Southern Cross Drive, Metes And Bounds - Breck, Breckenridge 80424
- MLS® #: S384378
- Remarkable large mountain tract. 360 degree views of mountains and town. Easily accessible on paved, maintained roads and gated for privacy. Secluded setting but very close to town. Agricultural zoning allows great flexibility ... more
- 600 Footfalls, Muggins Gulch, Breckenridge 80424
- MLS® #: S1010122
- L.9 is situated within an elite enclave of 9 privately placed home sites. Muggins Gulch is a 160-acre gated neighborhood completely surrounded by National Forest & located only 15 minutes from Breckenridge. Each parcel is maste... more
- 300 Imperial Way, Muggins Gulch, Breckenridge 80424
- MLS® #: S1009974
- L.1 is situated within an elite enclave of 9 privately placed home sites. Muggins Gulch is a 160-acre gated neighborhood completely surrounded by National Forest & located only 15 minutes from Breckenridge. Each parcel is maste... more
- 90 Corkscrew Drive, Corkscrew Flats Sub, Breckenridge 80424
- MLS® #: S1010421
- The last undeveloped Corkscrew Flats lot is ready for a new owner! Dead-on views of Peak 8 and the Ten Mile range out the back and views of Baldy Mountain out the front with a bus stop just a short walk up the street. One of ... more
- 442 Footfalls, Muggins Gulch, Breckenridge 80424
- MLS® #: S1010120
- L.8 is situated within an elite enclave of 9 privately placed home sites. Muggins Gulch is a 160-acre gated neighborhood completely surrounded by National Forest & located only 15 minutes from Breckenridge. Each parcel is maste... more
Real Estate Market Stats
The highest priced home for sale in is listed at $1,695,000 with the lowest available home listed at $57,000. The current average price for real estate is $503,251 with a median price of $405,000. Homes in range in size from 0 Sqft to 0 Sqft, and the average annual property tax is $4,628. There are currently 0 houses for sale, 0 condos for sale, and 0 townhouses for sale in .
| FIND YOUR NATURAL OASIS WITH BRECKENRIDGE LAND!
Stay in the know in terms of the current market of Breckenridge land for sale, and receive alerts to new properties as soon as they enter the market!
- Andrew Biggin: Your Breckenridge Real Estate Expert
Your Breckenridge Land Amenities
The beginning of your new home project awaits with Breckenridge property. You'll discover a range of opportunity here, from lots by Muggins Gulch, where local wildlife and birds can be spotted on the Colorado Trail, to elegant new subdivisions just steps from the entertainment, arts and culture scene in the heart of downtown. There is land here that will give you a wooded sanctuary to call your own, or unparalleled convenience at the edge of ski runs. Enjoy mountain views, or private peninsula's of riverfront acreage. You can have your pick with Breckenridge land!
The Majestic Opportunities Of Breckenridge Land For Sale
Acreage ranges here as much as the prices and you'll find everything small quarter-acres with quandary views, to multimillion dollar extensive land opportunities upwards of 800 acres. Trophy ranches, cabin properties, cattle ranching, ski-resort plots, gently sloping mountain hideaways are just a few options for buyers when it comes to Breckenridge land for sale.
Whether it's deeply rural or a family neighborhood, you'll belong to an area that is rich with the cultural history of olden day gold rushes, and modern day excitement. The great outdoors is your playground here, while the city offers residents and visitors with a number of public events throughout the year, from snow sculpture championships to Fourth of July celebrations, triathlons, ski and snowboard challenges and more. Find your balanced life in Breckenridge!
Ready to start looking at Breckenridge land for sale up close? We'd be happy to take you on tour of properties that might make a perfect fit for your dream home plans. Contact Andrew or call (970) 547-7751
for more assistance.
Listing information last updated on December 10th, 2018 at 4:25am MST.