- 280 Gold Hill Rd, Metes And Bounds - Breck, Breckenridge 80424
- MLS® #: S1023306
- Looking for a picturesque property for your mountain estate, legacy property or your very own ranch with the ability to have horses? Look no further. Gold Hill Estate is ready for you to make your own. Gold Hill Estate features... more
Breckenridge Land for Sale
When you stand on a grassy knoll, breeze blowing and the Colorado sun shining down on Summit County, you'll see why residents enjoy this cinematic backdrop year round!
Breckenridge land for sale offers buyers the chance to build a custom home befitting their vision with backyard landscapes that include the canopy of mature trees, unobstructed views of the valley, a private retreat setting and ski-in or ski-out lots. Or select a lush plot of land nestled within natural forest near Swan River for backyard fishing any time you like.
Start browsing listings for Breckenridge land for sale or read more about the acreages waiting to be further explored!
See All Breckenridge Property Options
|All Listings||$100,000 - $200,000||$300,000 - $400,000|
|$400,000 - $500,000||$500,000 - $600,000||$600,000 - $700,000|
|$700,000 - $800,000||$800,000 - $900,000||$900,000 - $1,000,000|
- 0240 Berlin Plr Rd, Trails At Berlin Placer, Breckenridge 80424
- MLS® #: S1024295
- Lot 5: Trails at Berlin Placer is Breckenridge’s newest community and is accepting reservations now. Featuring 14 lots, this single-family development will provide large lot sizes, quick access to Breckenridge, neighborhood hik... more
- 705 Discovery Hill Dr, Highlands At Breck - Discovery Hill, Breckenridge 80424
- MLS® #: S1024410
- One of the last best homesites in the exclusive Highlands subdivision! This beautiful gently sloping lot has amazing views of the Ten Mile Range and Golf Course. Located only a few miles from downtown Breckenridge, this gorgeou... more
- 0190 Berlin Plr Rd, Trails At Berlin Placer, Breckenridge 80424
- MLS® #: S1024292
- Lot 2: Trails at Berlin Placer is Breckenridge’s newest community and is accepting reservations now. Featuring 14 lots, this single-family development will provide large lot sizes, quick access to Breckenridge, neighborhood hik... more
- 2211 Boreas Pass Rd, Overlook Estates, Breckenridge 80424
- MLS® #: S1024471
- Rare 1.8 Acre View Lot, Close to Downtown Breckenridge! Enjoy expansive Ski Area, Ten Mile Range, and Red Mountain Views from the privacy of this Prime Building Site. Underground utilities include Xcel Energy Power & Natural... more
- 0170 Berlin Plr Rd, Trails At Berlin Placer, Breckenridge 80424
- MLS® #: S1023979
- Lot 1: This lot is being sold as a design-build with the seller/future builder. Call listing broker with questions. Use your own architect, design your own floor plans. The builder is here to help you design your dream home. ... more
Real Estate Market Stats
The highest priced home for sale in is listed at $1,995,000 with the lowest available home listed at $134,900. The current average price for real estate is $748,847 with a median price of $550,000. Homes in range in size from 0 Sqft to 0 Sqft, and the average annual property tax is $0. There are currently 0 houses for sale, 0 condos for sale, and 0 townhouses for sale in .
| FIND YOUR NATURAL OASIS WITH BRECKENRIDGE LAND!
Stay in the know in terms of the current market of Breckenridge land for sale, and receive alerts to new properties as soon as they enter the market!
- Andrew Biggin: Your Breckenridge Real Estate Expert
Your Breckenridge Land Amenities
The beginning of your new home project awaits with Breckenridge property. You'll discover a range of opportunity here, from lots by Muggins Gulch, where local wildlife and birds can be spotted on the Colorado Trail, to elegant new subdivisions just steps from the entertainment, arts and culture scene in the heart of downtown. There is land here that will give you a wooded sanctuary to call your own, or unparalleled convenience at the edge of ski runs. Enjoy mountain views, or private peninsula's of riverfront acreage. You can have your pick with Breckenridge land!
The Majestic Opportunities Of Breckenridge Land For Sale
Acreage ranges here as much as the prices and you'll find everything small quarter-acres with quandary views, to multimillion dollar extensive land opportunities upwards of 800 acres. Trophy ranches, cabin properties, cattle ranching, ski-resort plots, gently sloping mountain hideaways are just a few options for buyers when it comes to Breckenridge land for sale.
Whether it's deeply rural or a family neighborhood, you'll belong to an area that is rich with the cultural history of olden day gold rushes, and modern day excitement. The great outdoors is your playground here, while the city offers residents and visitors with a number of public events throughout the year, from snow sculpture championships to Fourth of July celebrations, triathlons, ski and snowboard challenges and more. Find your balanced life in Breckenridge!
Ready to start looking at Breckenridge land for sale up close? We'd be happy to take you on tour of properties that might make a perfect fit for your dream home plans. Contact Andrew or call (970) 547-7751
for more assistance.
Listing information last updated on April 20th, 2021 at 7:33pm MDT.