- 4164 Jackson County Road 27, Other, Other 80473
- MLS® #: S1003600
- Whistling Elk Ranch is a large diverse property that offers endless recreational, agricultural, and commercial opportunities. There is lodging for up to 50 guests, huge livestock handling facility with over 80 acres of high fen... more
Breckenridge Land for Sale
When you stand on a grassy knoll, breeze blowing and the Colorado sun shining down on Summit County, you'll see why residents enjoy this cinematic backdrop year round!
Breckenridge land for sale offers buyers the chance to build a custom home befitting their vision with backyard landscapes that include the canopy of mature trees, unobstructed views of the valley, a private retreat setting and ski-in or ski-out lots. Or select a lush plot of land nestled within natural forest near Swan River for backyard fishing any time you like.
Start browsing listings for Breckenridge land for sale or read more about the acreages waiting to be further explored!
See All Breckenridge Property Options
|All Listings||Under $100,000||$100,000 - $200,000|
|$200,000 - $300,000||$300,000 - $400,000||$400,000 - $500,000|
|$500,000 - $600,000||$600,000 - $700,000||$700,000 - $800,000|
|$800,000 - $900,000||$900,000 - $1,000,000||Over $1,000,000|
- 001155 Grand County Road, Out Of Area, Other 80459
- MLS® #: S1004826
- The Gould Ranch, Parcel 11 at Grand River Ranch, includes 10 designated home sites on 2,750 acres. The Ranch offers irrigated hay meadows, aspen groves, pond-laced meadows and valley, a waterfall and views of surrounding peaks... more
- 200 N 7th Avenue, River Pines Sub, Frisco 80443
- MLS® #: S1002792
- Development opportunity with incredible potential. Located in the mixed-use zoning district, allowing for several options. This site provides incredible 360 views, including Lake Dillon and the mountains surrounding Frisco. It'... more
- 001930 Grand Cr 14 N, Other, Other 80459
- MLS® #: S1007226
- Located in the heart of Grand River Ranch; the Old World Ranch sits amidst the Aspens and overlooks the majestic northern Gore Range and Colorado River Valley. Truly secluded; the French country style home blends seamlessly i... more
- 7 Cr 7 County Road, M/b Fairplay < 35 Ac. High Cou, Park County 80440
- MLS® #: S1006680
- Your chance to own part of the American West only 45 minutes from Breckenridge! American Safari Ranch is a family owned operation on 423 deeded acres renowned for their group horseback riding adventures, ATV tours, nightly acc... more
- 80 W Main Street W, Royal Mountain Ranch Pud, Frisco 80443
- MLS® #: S1009151
- Prime development opportunity in Frisco. Almost 2 acres of a PUD that is to be developed consistent with the MU zone. The parcel is located to the West of the Summit County Preschool and runs to the homes at Royal Mtn. Ranch. O... more
| FIND YOUR NATURAL OASIS WITH BRECKENRIDGE LAND!
Stay in the know in terms of the current market of Breckenridge land for sale, and receive alerts to new properties as soon as they enter the market!
- Andrew Biggin: Your Breckenridge Real Estate Expert
Your Breckenridge Land Amenities
The beginning of your new home project awaits with Breckenridge property. You'll discover a range of opportunity here, from lots by Muggins Gulch, where local wildlife and birds can be spotted on the Colorado Trail, to elegant new subdivisions just steps from the entertainment, arts and culture scene in the heart of downtown. There is land here that will give you a wooded sanctuary to call your own, or unparalleled convenience at the edge of ski runs. Enjoy mountain views, or private peninsula's of riverfront acreage. You can have your pick with Breckenridge land!
The Majestic Opportunities Of Breckenridge Land For Sale
Acreage ranges here as much as the prices and you'll find everything small quarter-acres with quandary views, to multimillion dollar extensive land opportunities upwards of 800 acres. Trophy ranches, cabin properties, cattle ranching, ski-resort plots, gently sloping mountain hideaways are just a few options for buyers when it comes to Breckenridge land for sale.
Whether it's deeply rural or a family neighborhood, you'll belong to an area that is rich with the cultural history of olden day gold rushes, and modern day excitement. The great outdoors is your playground here, while the city offers residents and visitors with a number of public events throughout the year, from snow sculpture championships to Fourth of July celebrations, triathlons, ski and snowboard challenges and more. Find your balanced life in Breckenridge!
Ready to start looking at Breckenridge land for sale up close? We'd be happy to take you on tour of properties that might make a perfect fit for your dream home plans. Contact Andrew or call (970) 547-7751
for more assistance.
Listing information last updated on July 21st, 2018 at 9:15am MDT.