- 280 Gold Hill Rd, Metes And Bounds - Breck, Breckenridge 80424
- MLS® #: S1023306
- Looking for a picturesque property for your mountain estate, legacy property or your very own ranch with the ability to have horses? Look no further. Gold Hill Estate is ready for you to make your own. Gold Hill Estate features... more
Breckenridge Land for Sale
When you stand on a grassy knoll, breeze blowing and the Colorado sun shining down on Summit County, you'll see why residents enjoy this cinematic backdrop year round!
Breckenridge land for sale offers buyers the chance to build a custom home befitting their vision with backyard landscapes that include the canopy of mature trees, unobstructed views of the valley, a private retreat setting and ski-in or ski-out lots. Or select a lush plot of land nestled within natural forest near Swan River for backyard fishing any time you like.
Start browsing listings for Breckenridge land for sale or read more about the acreages waiting to be further explored!
See All Breckenridge Property Options
|All Listings||Under $100,000||$100,000 - $200,000|
|$200,000 - $300,000||$300,000 - $400,000||$600,000 - $700,000|
- 255 Glen Eagle Loop, Fairways At Breckenridge, Breckenridge 80424
- MLS® #: S1023672
- Build your dream home in Breckenridge, Colorado! Premier custom home site in the coveted Fairways at Breckenridge. This lot is on the 7th hole of the Beaver Course at the 27 Hole Breckenridge Golf Club. Flat building site with ... more
- 347 Cr 628, 39 Degrees North Sub, Breckenridge 80424
- MLS® #: S1021027
- Just a few minutes south of Breckenridge on a quiet dead end road. Great views of Quandary and surrounding mountains to the west and east. Beautiful old growth pine trees. Brand new well and 4 bedroom septic system are in place... more
- 85 Revett #355 Dr, Tiger Run Resort Park Sub, Breckenridge 80424
- MLS® #: S1020878
- Tiger Run Unit 355 - Large Blue River site with gorgeous views along the river and to the Ten Mile Range. This lot offers plenty of privacy, a finished storage shed with a picnic shelter, and plenty of room for a large coach A... more
- 85 Revett #330 Dr, Tiger Run Resort Park Sub, Breckenridge 80424
- MLS® #: S1023752
- Class A Motorcoach Site 330- This is arguably one of the best RV sites in Tiger Run Resort! Beautiful pull-in site designed for Class A motorcoaches that are 36' feet and larger. Offering a beautiful coach shed that is finished... more
- 85 Revett #261 Dr, Tiger Run Resort Park Sub, Breckenridge 80424
- MLS® #: S1019305
- Tiger Run Resort - Clubhouse Row site 261 - Fantastic location directly across from the clubhouse, for easy access to all of the resort’s amenities (and very desirable for rentals). Large concrete pad (50’ x 87&... more
Real Estate Market Stats
The highest priced home for sale in is listed at $1,995,000 with the lowest available home listed at $49,900. The current average price for real estate is $424,430 with a median price of $229,250. Homes in range in size from 0 Sqft to 0 Sqft, and the average annual property tax is $0. There are currently 0 houses for sale, 0 condos for sale, and 0 townhouses for sale in .
| FIND YOUR NATURAL OASIS WITH BRECKENRIDGE LAND!
Stay in the know in terms of the current market of Breckenridge land for sale, and receive alerts to new properties as soon as they enter the market!
- Andrew Biggin: Your Breckenridge Real Estate Expert
Your Breckenridge Land Amenities
The beginning of your new home project awaits with Breckenridge property. You'll discover a range of opportunity here, from lots by Muggins Gulch, where local wildlife and birds can be spotted on the Colorado Trail, to elegant new subdivisions just steps from the entertainment, arts and culture scene in the heart of downtown. There is land here that will give you a wooded sanctuary to call your own, or unparalleled convenience at the edge of ski runs. Enjoy mountain views, or private peninsula's of riverfront acreage. You can have your pick with Breckenridge land!
The Majestic Opportunities Of Breckenridge Land For Sale
Acreage ranges here as much as the prices and you'll find everything small quarter-acres with quandary views, to multimillion dollar extensive land opportunities upwards of 800 acres. Trophy ranches, cabin properties, cattle ranching, ski-resort plots, gently sloping mountain hideaways are just a few options for buyers when it comes to Breckenridge land for sale.
Whether it's deeply rural or a family neighborhood, you'll belong to an area that is rich with the cultural history of olden day gold rushes, and modern day excitement. The great outdoors is your playground here, while the city offers residents and visitors with a number of public events throughout the year, from snow sculpture championships to Fourth of July celebrations, triathlons, ski and snowboard challenges and more. Find your balanced life in Breckenridge!
Ready to start looking at Breckenridge land for sale up close? We'd be happy to take you on tour of properties that might make a perfect fit for your dream home plans. Contact Andrew or call (970) 547-7751
for more assistance.
Listing information last updated on January 27th, 2021 at 4:15pm MST.