- 54 W Trade Ct, Dercums Dash, Keystone 80435
- 6 Bed, 7 Bath, 5200 SqFt
- MLS® #: S1026225
- The Newest opportunity awaits at Dercum's Dash in Keystone, Colorado. This is the only ski in luxury single family home community in Keystone. Enjoy brand new construction built with only the best finishes and attention to deta... more
Keystone Real Estate
Keystone Real Estate Statistics
Browse Keystone homes or read more about all the year round outdoor activities to be enjoyed in this pristine region!
Explore Keystone Homes For Sale
|All Listings||$200,000 - $300,000||$300,000 - $400,000|
|$400,000 - $500,000||$700,000 - $800,000||$800,000 - $900,000|
|$900,000 - $1,000,000||Over $1,000,000|
- 75 Hunki Dori Ct # E406, Kindred Residences, Keystone 80435
- 4 Bed, 4 Bath, 2084 SqFt
- MLS® #: S1025984
- Fourth floor residence with South & West views towards Ski Slopes, Gondola, Surrounding Mountains, & Continental Divide. Kindred will be one of the premier developments in Colorado adjacent to the River Run Gondola and offering... more
- 75 Hunki Dori Ct # E307, Kindred Residences, Keystone 80435
- 4 Bed, 4 Bath, 2046 SqFt
- MLS® #: S1025988
- Third floor residence with South & West views towards Ski Slopes, Gondola, Pool & Surrounding Mountains. Kindred will be one of the premier developments in Colorado adjacent to the River Run Gondola and offering true ski-in/ski... more
- 75 Hunki Dori Ct # W413, Kindred Residences, Keystone 80435
- 3 Bed, 3 Bath, 1922 SqFt
- MLS® #: S1024548
- 4th floor residence overlooking North Fork River, Gondola and offering huge views of Ski Slopes to the South and the Gore Range and Ten Mile Range to the West. It will be one of the premier developments in all of Colorado with ... more
- 242 Elk Crossing Ln, West Pines At Keystone, Keystone 80435
- 6 Bed, 7 Bath, 4962 SqFt
- MLS® #: S1026240
- Phenomenal location for this stunning 6 bedroom home set right on the Snake River and bike path and minutes to the lifts at Keystone Resort. From the minute you walk in you'll be wowed by the windows and great mountain views th... more
Keystone Real Estate Market Stats
The highest priced home for sale in Keystone is listed at $4,125,000 with the lowest available home listed at $274,000. The current average price for Keystone real estate is $1,527,633 with a median price of $1,410,000. Homes in Keystone range in size from 390 Sqft to 7,700 Sqft, and the average annual property tax is $0. There are currently 0 houses for sale, 0 condos for sale, and 2 townhouses for sale in Keystone.
| STAY ONE STEP AHEAD WITH OUR SEARCH TOOLS!
Register with us for free and gain unlimited access to custom search tools and special resources like bookmarking and email alerts.
- Andrew Biggin: Your Breckenridge Real Estate Expert
About Keystone Homes For Sale
High end Keystone properties can begin well over $1 million, and refect the prices in their private, sprawling locations, convenient access to clubhouse amenities, or ski runs, and one-of-a-kind interior amenities. From hickory wood flooring to hand-forged chandeliers, chef kitchens, spa baths, elevators, double masters and more, you'll find nothing but luxury.
Keystone homes at low to mid price points offer spectacular condo opportunities with river views, and close to nature paths and Lakeside Village. Building amenities include tub tubs, or stylish common area facilities like grilling areas and fire pits.
Living In Keystone, CO & Resort Amenities
Keystone Quick Facts:
- 2,870 acres
- 131 trails
- 20 lifts
- Base elevation is 9,280 ft. and peak elevation is 12,408 ft.
Keystone ski resort was first constructed in the 1970’s by Ralston Resorts, a subsidiary of Ralston Purina Company. It is currently owned and operated by Vail Resorts. The ski area consists of three separate mountains, Dercum Mountain, North Peak and The Outback, and offers the only night skiing in Summit County.
Enjoy the Gondola from River Run, take in dinner with the setting sun, or hit the slopes with the kids and get involved in winter events, activities or lessons as you enjoy the peaks and valleys of runs for all levels. Find tubing, ice-skating, horse-drawn sleigh rides, and snowmobiling around the community in the colder months and hit the trails for incredible mountain biking, or fish the lake and rivers, tee off on two championship golf courses and run the nature trails right out the backdoor of Keystone Colorado real estate.
Search other areas of Summit County for listings, and see what the other nearby areas have to offer buyers!
Browse Breckenridge Communities & Property Styles
Are you ready to start looking more closely at Keystone homes? Andrew ready to show you the neighborhoods, and fill you in on the local real estate market for buyers here. Give him a call (970) 547-7751 for more assistance.
Listing information last updated on June 12th, 2021 at 11:20am MDT.