- 75 Independence Rd, Estates At The Alders, Keystone 80435
- 5 Bed, 6 Bath, 4279 SqFt
- MLS® #: S1018034
- Fantastic design and craftsmanship at this stunning 5 bedroom, new construction masterpiece at the Estates at the Alders. Wow, just wow. The quality and attention to detail are simply tremendous. The lot has a very private feel... more
Keystone Real Estate
Keystone Real Estate Statistics
Browse Keystone homes or read more about all the year round outdoor activities to be enjoyed in this pristine region!
Explore Keystone Homes For Sale
|All Listings||$200,000 - $300,000||$300,000 - $400,000|
|$400,000 - $500,000||$500,000 - $600,000||$600,000 - $700,000|
|$700,000 - $800,000||$800,000 - $900,000||$900,000 - $1,000,000|
- 59 Mountain Bluebell Rd, East Ranch, Keystone 80435
- 5 Bed, 5 Bath, 5529 SqFt
- MLS® #: S1013859
- Beautifully situated on a great open lot at Keystone Ranch, this home is made for family and entertaining. The main level open living floor plan has a large wrap around deck surrounded by mountain views and mature trees. Two lu... more
- 47 Stage Stop Ln, Alders Sub, Keystone 80435
- 4 Bed, 4 Bath, 3230 SqFt
- MLS® #: S1017643
- Experience the quality and timeless design of this magnificent home and enjoy the best single-family location for skiing at Keystone. Exceptional craftsmanship is obvious and hand-picked materials are incredible throughout this... more
- 0011 Wapiti Way, Old Keystone Golf Course Sub, Keystone 80435
- 6 Bed, 7 Bath, 3700 SqFt
- MLS® #: S1017715
- New construction on the River Course in Keystone!This award-winning builder/designer will not disappoint. Mountain modern with classic clean details.No space is wasted in this open & airy floorplan w/ "main floor living" featur... more
- 311 Elk Cir, Old Keystone Golf Course Sub, Keystone 80435
- 5 Bed, 5 Bath, 3908 SqFt
- MLS® #: S1017430
- Found in an exceptional neighborhood on the River Course golf course, this lovely home is just minutes to Keystone Resort. The spacious floorplan features a vaulted great room on the main level and a spacious family rec. room o... more
Keystone Real Estate Market Stats
The highest priced home for sale in Keystone is listed at $2,690,000 with the lowest available home listed at $239,900. The current average price for Keystone real estate is $715,523 with a median price of $619,000. Homes in Keystone range in size from 317 Sqft to 5,529 Sqft, and the average annual property tax is $0. There are currently 0 houses for sale, 0 condos for sale, and 12 townhouses for sale in Keystone.
| STAY ONE STEP AHEAD WITH OUR SEARCH TOOLS!
Register with us for free and gain unlimited access to custom search tools and special resources like bookmarking and email alerts.
- Andrew Biggin: Your Breckenridge Real Estate Expert
About Keystone Homes For Sale
High end Keystone properties can begin well over $1 million, and refect the prices in their private, sprawling locations, convenient access to clubhouse amenities, or ski runs, and one-of-a-kind interior amenities. From hickory wood flooring to hand-forged chandeliers, chef kitchens, spa baths, elevators, double masters and more, you'll find nothing but luxury.
Keystone homes at low to mid price points offer spectacular condo opportunities with river views, and close to nature paths and Lakeside Village. Building amenities include tub tubs, or stylish common area facilities like grilling areas and fire pits.
Living In Keystone, CO & Resort Amenities
Keystone Quick Facts:
- 2,870 acres
- 131 trails
- 20 lifts
- Base elevation is 9,280 ft. and peak elevation is 12,408 ft.
Keystone ski resort was first constructed in the 1970’s by Ralston Resorts, a subsidiary of Ralston Purina Company. It is currently owned and operated by Vail Resorts. The ski area consists of three separate mountains, Dercum Mountain, North Peak and The Outback, and offers the only night skiing in Summit County.
Enjoy the Gondola from River Run, take in dinner with the setting sun, or hit the slopes with the kids and get involved in winter events, activities or lessons as you enjoy the peaks and valleys of runs for all levels. Find tubing, ice-skating, horse-drawn sleigh rides, and snowmobiling around the community in the colder months and hit the trails for incredible mountain biking, or fish the lake and rivers, tee off on two championship golf courses and run the nature trails right out the backdoor of Keystone Colorado real estate.
Search other areas of Summit County for listings, and see what the other nearby areas have to offer buyers!
Browse Breckenridge Communities & Property Styles
Are you ready to start looking more closely at Keystone homes? Andrew ready to show you the neighborhoods, and fill you in on the local real estate market for buyers here. Give him a call (970) 547-7751 for more assistance.
Listing information last updated on May 26th, 2020 at 2:23pm MDT.