- 85 Wolf Rock Rd, Estates At Settlers Creek Sub, Keystone 80435
- 6 Bed, 10 Bath, 7128 SqFt
- MLS® #: S1013588
- WHEN ONLY THE BEST WILL DO! For discriminating buyer who seeks luxury, serenity, views and convenience rarely found anywhere in Summit County. Over 120’ of RIVER FRONT, this legacy home has 2 MAIN FLOOR MASTERS plus 4... more
Keystone Real Estate
Keystone Real Estate Statistics
Browse Keystone homes or read more about all the year round outdoor activities to be enjoyed in this pristine region!
Explore Keystone Homes For Sale
|All Listings||$200,000 - $300,000||$300,000 - $400,000|
|$400,000 - $500,000||$500,000 - $600,000||$600,000 - $700,000|
|$700,000 - $800,000||$800,000 - $900,000||$900,000 - $1,000,000|
- 110 North Fork Rd, North Fork Reserve, Keystone 80435
- 6 Bed, 6 Bath, 6498 SqFt
- MLS® #: S1010053
- This RIVER HOME has several hundred feet along the N. Fork of the Snake River. Delightful Gourmet Kitchen, Vaulted Ceilings, Two Fireplaces, Expansive Decks, WALK to the River-run Gondola. Take the Elevator up to the Master be... more
- 59 Mountain Bluebell Rd, East Ranch, Keystone 80435
- 5 Bed, 5 Bath, 5529 SqFt
- MLS® #: S1013859
- Beautifully situated on a great open lot at Keystone Ranch, this home is made for family and entertaining. The main level open living floor plan has a large wrap around deck surrounded by mountain views and mature trees. Two lu... more
- 1957 Keystone Ranch Rd, Keystone Ranch Sub, Keystone 80435
- 4 Bed, 4 Bath, 4994 SqFt
- MLS® #: S1015058
- Lodge-style Keystone Ranch home on spectacular homesite with views across the golf course to the Gore Range. One of the best homesites in the Keystone Ranch. Impressive great room like no other with soaring ceilings and cozy ... more
- 283 Gentian Rd, Keystone Ranch Sub, Keystone 80435
- 6 Bed, 5 Bath, 4426 SqFt
- MLS® #: S1015939
- A NEWLY RENOVATED & UPDATED MOUNTAIN MODERN KEYSTONE Ranch HOME! FABULOUS VIEWS of the Gore Mountain Range over the 11th Fairway of the Robert Trent Jones Championship Course. Wired w/a SMART HOME Control 4 system. This Re-Mod... more
Keystone Real Estate Market Stats
The highest priced home for sale in Keystone is listed at $3,950,000 with the lowest available home listed at $280,000. The current average price for Keystone real estate is $818,924 with a median price of $614,000. Homes in Keystone range in size from 317 Sqft to 7,128 Sqft, and the average annual property tax is $0. There are currently 0 houses for sale, 0 condos for sale, and 7 townhouses for sale in Keystone.
| STAY ONE STEP AHEAD WITH OUR SEARCH TOOLS!
Register with us for free and gain unlimited access to custom search tools and special resources like bookmarking and email alerts.
- Andrew Biggin: Your Breckenridge Real Estate Expert
About Keystone Homes For Sale
High end Keystone properties can begin well over $1 million, and refect the prices in their private, sprawling locations, convenient access to clubhouse amenities, or ski runs, and one-of-a-kind interior amenities. From hickory wood flooring to hand-forged chandeliers, chef kitchens, spa baths, elevators, double masters and more, you'll find nothing but luxury.
Keystone homes at low to mid price points offer spectacular condo opportunities with river views, and close to nature paths and Lakeside Village. Building amenities include tub tubs, or stylish common area facilities like grilling areas and fire pits.
Living In Keystone, CO & Resort Amenities
Keystone Quick Facts:
- 2,870 acres
- 131 trails
- 20 lifts
- Base elevation is 9,280 ft. and peak elevation is 12,408 ft.
Keystone ski resort was first constructed in the 1970’s by Ralston Resorts, a subsidiary of Ralston Purina Company. It is currently owned and operated by Vail Resorts. The ski area consists of three separate mountains, Dercum Mountain, North Peak and The Outback, and offers the only night skiing in Summit County.
Enjoy the Gondola from River Run, take in dinner with the setting sun, or hit the slopes with the kids and get involved in winter events, activities or lessons as you enjoy the peaks and valleys of runs for all levels. Find tubing, ice-skating, horse-drawn sleigh rides, and snowmobiling around the community in the colder months and hit the trails for incredible mountain biking, or fish the lake and rivers, tee off on two championship golf courses and run the nature trails right out the backdoor of Keystone Colorado real estate.
Search other areas of Summit County for listings, and see what the other nearby areas have to offer buyers!
Browse Breckenridge Communities & Property Styles
Are you ready to start looking more closely at Keystone homes? Andrew ready to show you the neighborhoods, and fill you in on the local real estate market for buyers here. Give him a call (970) 547-7751 for more assistance.
Listing information last updated on February 23rd, 2020 at 4:16pm MST.