- 22 Trade Ct, Dercums Dash, Keystone 80435
- 4 Bed, 5 Bath, 5166 SqFt
- MLS® #: S1023150
- The ultimate luxury destination in Keystone with direct private gondola access for skiing and enjoying all Keystone has to offer. This is your chance to own one of the finest homes in all of Keystone right at the base of the Sk... more
Keystone Real Estate
Keystone Real Estate Statistics
Browse Keystone homes or read more about all the year round outdoor activities to be enjoyed in this pristine region!
Explore Keystone Homes For Sale
|All Listings||$200,000 - $300,000||$300,000 - $400,000|
|$600,000 - $700,000||$800,000 - $900,000||$900,000 - $1,000,000|
- 224 Trlhead Dr # 3081, Timbers On River Run Condo, Keystone 80435
- 5 Bed, 6 Bath, 3357 SqFt
- MLS® #: S1022513
- Imagine the thrill of skiing home to your back door after a great day on the slopes. This stunning slopeside, penthouse residence offers a one-of-a-kind experience found nowhere else; a luxury condo that lives like a single-fam... more
- 72 River Run Rd, Mill Creek Townhomes, Keystone 80435
- 4 Bed, 5 Bath, 3083 SqFt
- MLS® #: S1023180
- Enjoy this amazing Mill Creek Townhome located at the River Run Village in Keystone Resort with great views of the ski slopes and easy walking distance to the gondola. This townhome backs up to the Snake River at the base of th... more
- 21 Wapiti Way, Old Keystone Golf Course Sub, Keystone 80435
- 5 Bed, 5 Bath, 4486 SqFt
- MLS® #: S1023197
- Amazing setting on the 8th fairway of the River Course. Inside you'll find soaring ceilings, log accents, and a wall of windows to bring the Colorado sunshine indoors. Main floor master suite with private deck, open kitchen, li... more
- 198 Wild Irishman Rd, Moon Valley Sub, Keystone 80435
- 4 Bed, 5 Bath, 4071 SqFt
- MLS® #: S1022895
- Custom Keystone mountain modern home steps from the Snake River and ski shuttle. Heart of the home is the expansive designer kitchen and Great Room, ideal for family or large scale entertaining. Kitchen leads to 40 ft long sun-... more
Keystone Real Estate Market Stats
The highest priced home for sale in Keystone is listed at $4,200,000 with the lowest available home listed at $260,000. The current average price for Keystone real estate is $1,341,406 with a median price of $950,000. Homes in Keystone range in size from 390 Sqft to 5,166 Sqft, and the average annual property tax is $0. There are currently 0 houses for sale, 0 condos for sale, and 2 townhouses for sale in Keystone.
| STAY ONE STEP AHEAD WITH OUR SEARCH TOOLS!
Register with us for free and gain unlimited access to custom search tools and special resources like bookmarking and email alerts.
- Andrew Biggin: Your Breckenridge Real Estate Expert
About Keystone Homes For Sale
High end Keystone properties can begin well over $1 million, and refect the prices in their private, sprawling locations, convenient access to clubhouse amenities, or ski runs, and one-of-a-kind interior amenities. From hickory wood flooring to hand-forged chandeliers, chef kitchens, spa baths, elevators, double masters and more, you'll find nothing but luxury.
Keystone homes at low to mid price points offer spectacular condo opportunities with river views, and close to nature paths and Lakeside Village. Building amenities include tub tubs, or stylish common area facilities like grilling areas and fire pits.
Living In Keystone, CO & Resort Amenities
Keystone Quick Facts:
- 2,870 acres
- 131 trails
- 20 lifts
- Base elevation is 9,280 ft. and peak elevation is 12,408 ft.
Keystone ski resort was first constructed in the 1970’s by Ralston Resorts, a subsidiary of Ralston Purina Company. It is currently owned and operated by Vail Resorts. The ski area consists of three separate mountains, Dercum Mountain, North Peak and The Outback, and offers the only night skiing in Summit County.
Enjoy the Gondola from River Run, take in dinner with the setting sun, or hit the slopes with the kids and get involved in winter events, activities or lessons as you enjoy the peaks and valleys of runs for all levels. Find tubing, ice-skating, horse-drawn sleigh rides, and snowmobiling around the community in the colder months and hit the trails for incredible mountain biking, or fish the lake and rivers, tee off on two championship golf courses and run the nature trails right out the backdoor of Keystone Colorado real estate.
Search other areas of Summit County for listings, and see what the other nearby areas have to offer buyers!
Browse Breckenridge Communities & Property Styles
Are you ready to start looking more closely at Keystone homes? Andrew ready to show you the neighborhoods, and fill you in on the local real estate market for buyers here. Give him a call (970) 547-7751 for more assistance.
Listing information last updated on January 16th, 2021 at 11:30pm MST.