- 31 River Overlook Court, West Pines Golf Course Subdivision, Keystone 80435
- 8 Bed, 8½ Bath, 8892 SqFt
- Single Family
- MLS® #: S1007360
- This unique resort home is ABOVE ALL THE REST-literally AND figuratively! It sits high on a bluff overlooking the Snake River with awe-inspiring views of the Ten Mile Range and is sequestered in a quiet cul-de-sac setting! Havi... more
Keystone Real Estate
Keystone Real Estate Statistics
Browse Keystone homes or read more about all the year round outdoor activities to be enjoyed in this pristine region!
Explore Keystone Homes For Sale
|All Listings||$200,000 - $300,000||$300,000 - $400,000|
|$400,000 - $500,000||$500,000 - $600,000||$600,000 - $700,000|
|$700,000 - $800,000||$800,000 - $900,000||$900,000 - $1,000,000|
- 118 W Trade Court, Dercum Tracts Sub, Keystone 80435
- 6 Bed, 5 Bath, 4961 SqFt
- Single Family
- MLS® #: S1007247
- LOCATION-PRESTIGE-ELEGANCE: Dercum's Dash on the Mountain is a destination community that is unrivaled in Summit County. Build slope side in a private Ski-in/ski-out community of Single Family BRAND NEW CUSTOM homes quietly sec... more
- 780 Penstemon Road, Keystone West Ranch Sub, Keystone 80435
- 6 Bed, 5½ Bath, 4167 SqFt
- Single Family
- MLS® #: S1007893
- This Parade of Homes multiple-award-winning residence is a jewel on the Keystone West Ranch. Main floor master, 3 fireplaces, upscale finishes, hot tub, sauna, 2 living areas, 2 large decks, all on a private, treed lot, make t... more
- 862 Penstemon Road, Keystone West Ranch Sub, Keystone 80435
- 6 Bed, 5½ Bath, 5376 SqFt
- Single Family
- MLS® #: S1007961
- Luxury living on Keystone's West Ranch in the ski resort. This beautifully crafted, furnished home provides a quiet retreat, bordering open space and national. forest with inspiring mountain. views. Upscale finishes throughout... more
- 232 Caravelle Drive 13, Sanctuary At Keystone Condo, Keystone 80435
- 5 Bed, 5 Bath, 3133 SqFt
- MLS® #: S1008509
- The home at The Sanctuary in Keystone backs to the National Forest, and boasts breathtaking views of Keystone Mountain. Relax in your hot tub in the forest after a long day of skiing, golfing, hiking, biking, shooting, and fish... more
Keystone Real Estate Market Stats
The highest priced home for sale in Keystone is listed at $2,995,000 with the lowest available home listed at $279,000. The current average price for Keystone real estate is $794,517 with a median price of $712,450. Homes in Keystone range in size from 427 Sqft to 8,892 Sqft, and the average annual property tax is $2,281. There are currently 10 houses for sale, 44 condos for sale, and 28 townhouses for sale in Keystone.
| STAY ONE STEP AHEAD WITH OUR SEARCH TOOLS!
Register with us for free and gain unlimited access to custom search tools and special resources like bookmarking and email alerts.
- Andrew Biggin: Your Breckenridge Real Estate Expert
About Keystone Homes For Sale
High end Keystone properties can begin well over $1 million, and refect the prices in their private, sprawling locations, convenient access to clubhouse amenities, or ski runs, and one-of-a-kind interior amenities. From hickory wood flooring to hand-forged chandeliers, chef kitchens, spa baths, elevators, double masters and more, you'll find nothing but luxury.
Keystone homes at low to mid price points offer spectacular condo opportunities with river views, and close to nature paths and Lakeside Village. Building amenities include tub tubs, or stylish common area facilities like grilling areas and fire pits.
Living In Keystone, CO & Resort Amenities
Keystone Quick Facts:
- 2,870 acres
- 131 trails
- 20 lifts
- Base elevation is 9,280 ft. and peak elevation is 12,408 ft.
Keystone ski resort was first constructed in the 1970’s by Ralston Resorts, a subsidiary of Ralston Purina Company. It is currently owned and operated by Vail Resorts. The ski area consists of three separate mountains, Dercum Mountain, North Peak and The Outback, and offers the only night skiing in Summit County.
Enjoy the Gondola from River Run, take in dinner with the setting sun, or hit the slopes with the kids and get involved in winter events, activities or lessons as you enjoy the peaks and valleys of runs for all levels. Find tubing, ice-skating, horse-drawn sleigh rides, and snowmobiling around the community in the colder months and hit the trails for incredible mountain biking, or fish the lake and rivers, tee off on two championship golf courses and run the nature trails right out the backdoor of Keystone Colorado real estate.
Search other areas of Summit County for listings, and see what the other nearby areas have to offer buyers!
Browse Breckenridge Communities & Property Styles
Are you ready to start looking more closely at Keystone homes? Andrew ready to show you the neighborhoods, and fill you in on the local real estate market for buyers here. Give him a call (970) 547-7751 for more assistance.
Listing information last updated on April 19th, 2018 at 10:37pm MDT.