- 85 Wolf Rock Rd, Estates At Settlers Creek Sub, Keystone 80435
- 6 Bed, 10 Bath, 7128 SqFt
- MLS® #: S1018724
- Nestled amidst the Majesty of the Snake River and acres of National Forest on the furthermost tip of the Prestigious Estates at Settler's Creek, this CUSTOM LEGACY RESIDENCE boasts the SANCTUARY of Revered CORNER LOT PRIVACY, o... more
Keystone Real Estate
Keystone Real Estate Statistics
Browse Keystone homes or read more about all the year round outdoor activities to be enjoyed in this pristine region!
Explore Keystone Homes For Sale
|All Listings||$200,000 - $300,000||$300,000 - $400,000|
|$400,000 - $500,000||$500,000 - $600,000||$600,000 - $700,000|
|$700,000 - $800,000||$800,000 - $900,000||Over $1,000,000|
- 224 Trlhead Dr # 3081, Timbers On River Run Condo, Keystone 80435
- 5 Bed, 6 Bath, 3357 SqFt
- MLS® #: S1022513
- Imagine skiing home to your back door after a great day on the slopes. This stunning slopeside residence offers a one-of-a-kind experience found nowhere else in Summit. 3,357 square feet, top floor, towering ceilings and window... more
- 43 Elk Spur Ln, Old Keystone Golf Course Sub, Keystone 80435
- 4 Bed, 5 Bath, 3814 SqFt
- MLS® #: S1022944
- Looking for a 4 ENSUITE BEDROOM HOME in KEYSTONE built by an award winning builder? Enjoy the CENTRAL LOCATION bordering the KEYSTONE RIVER COURSE, Skiing at KEYSTONE SKI RESORT just 10 minutes or out the door NORDIC SKIING...H... more
- 198 Wild Irishman Rd, Moon Valley Sub, Keystone 80435
- 4 Bed, 5 Bath, 4071 SqFt
- MLS® #: S1022895
- Custom Keystone mountain modern home steps from the Snake River and ski shuttle. Heart of the home is the expansive designer kitchen and Great Room, ideal for family or large scale entertaining. Kitchen leads to 40 ft long sun-... more
- 63 Forget Me Not Ln, East Ranch, Keystone 80435
- 6 Bed, 7 Bath, 3751 SqFt
- MLS® #: S1022665
- Large luxury ski home in Prestigious Keystone Ranch with beautiful Mountain Views. Wired for hot tub, new smart wifi thermostats, new IR Sauna, new solar panels, paid in full, all exterior newly stained, lots of extra storage, ... more
Keystone Real Estate Market Stats
The highest priced home for sale in Keystone is listed at $3,695,000 with the lowest available home listed at $260,000. The current average price for Keystone real estate is $963,069 with a median price of $620,000. Homes in Keystone range in size from 317 Sqft to 7,128 Sqft, and the average annual property tax is $0. There are currently 0 houses for sale, 0 condos for sale, and 1 townhouses for sale in Keystone.
| STAY ONE STEP AHEAD WITH OUR SEARCH TOOLS!
Register with us for free and gain unlimited access to custom search tools and special resources like bookmarking and email alerts.
- Andrew Biggin: Your Breckenridge Real Estate Expert
About Keystone Homes For Sale
High end Keystone properties can begin well over $1 million, and refect the prices in their private, sprawling locations, convenient access to clubhouse amenities, or ski runs, and one-of-a-kind interior amenities. From hickory wood flooring to hand-forged chandeliers, chef kitchens, spa baths, elevators, double masters and more, you'll find nothing but luxury.
Keystone homes at low to mid price points offer spectacular condo opportunities with river views, and close to nature paths and Lakeside Village. Building amenities include tub tubs, or stylish common area facilities like grilling areas and fire pits.
Living In Keystone, CO & Resort Amenities
Keystone Quick Facts:
- 2,870 acres
- 131 trails
- 20 lifts
- Base elevation is 9,280 ft. and peak elevation is 12,408 ft.
Keystone ski resort was first constructed in the 1970’s by Ralston Resorts, a subsidiary of Ralston Purina Company. It is currently owned and operated by Vail Resorts. The ski area consists of three separate mountains, Dercum Mountain, North Peak and The Outback, and offers the only night skiing in Summit County.
Enjoy the Gondola from River Run, take in dinner with the setting sun, or hit the slopes with the kids and get involved in winter events, activities or lessons as you enjoy the peaks and valleys of runs for all levels. Find tubing, ice-skating, horse-drawn sleigh rides, and snowmobiling around the community in the colder months and hit the trails for incredible mountain biking, or fish the lake and rivers, tee off on two championship golf courses and run the nature trails right out the backdoor of Keystone Colorado real estate.
Search other areas of Summit County for listings, and see what the other nearby areas have to offer buyers!
Browse Breckenridge Communities & Property Styles
Are you ready to start looking more closely at Keystone homes? Andrew ready to show you the neighborhoods, and fill you in on the local real estate market for buyers here. Give him a call (970) 547-7751 for more assistance.
Listing information last updated on October 30th, 2020 at 10:16am MDT.