- 76 Luisa Dr, Columbia Lode Sub, Breckenridge 80424
- 4 Bed, 4 Bath, 2502 SqFt
- MLS® #: S1024432
- Perfectly located backing to Columbia Lode common area. Park your car in the garage and walk across main street to the Breck Connect Gondola and world-class skiing. Stroll downtown to boutique shopping and gourmet dining. Stunn... more
Breckenridge Townhomes For Sale
If you're looking for luxury with easy convenience and more space than condo, Breckenridge townhomes are great option for buyers. Whether you're seeking the traditional townhouse, or a luxury duplex there's plenty to choose from.
Many properties are new, in exclusive subdivisions like Shock Hill, and boast high-end contemporary features and finishes. Enjoy easy living with no maintenance hassles like landscaping to take up the time that you can be out on the slopes!
View listings for Breckenridge townhomes, or read more about the amenities that come included with association fees!
Browse Townhomes For Sale In Breckenridge
|All Listings||$900,000 - $1,000,000||Over $1,000,000|
- 306 N Fuller Plr Dr, Woodmoor At Breckenridge Sub, Breckenridge 80424
- 5 Bed, 5 Bath, 4136 SqFt
- MLS® #: S1023767
- Views Views Views of the Ten Mile Range and Breckenridge Ski Slopes, they are big, really big! Stunning modern design with a functional floorplan.Light and bright with an elevator that accesses rooftop deck! Plenty of outside l... more
- 322 Kings Crown Rd # 322, Highlander Townhomes, Breckenridge 80424
- 3 Bed, 3 Bath, 2094 SqFt
- MLS® #: S1024382
- Spectacular location, just steps away from the Snowflake chairlift for ski in/ski out access. This 3-bedroom 3-bath Highlander Townhome has vaulted ceilings throughout providing amazing light to the open concept living space. ... more
- 57 Gold King Way, Warriors Mark West Sub, Breckenridge 80424
- 4 Bed, 4 Bath, 2708 SqFt
- MLS® #: S1024222
- Ski access from the Burro Trail about 100 yards away. This well-maintained home with 4 bedrooms & 3 1/2 baths is only a few minutes to town or use the shuttle during the winter. Hiking & biking nearby. The many features of thi... more
- 190 Whispering Pines Cir, Timber Creek Estates, Blue River 80424
- 3 Bed, 3 Bath, 1711 SqFt
- MLS® #: S1024301
- Take in panoramic mountain views from this spectacular sunlit duplex. This home shows like new and is just a short drive to downtown Breckenridge. Entertaining friends and family could not be easier with two spacious decks and... more
Real Estate Market Stats
The highest priced home for sale in is listed at $2,800,000 with the lowest available home listed at $989,000. The current average price for real estate is $1,857,800 with a median price of $1,650,000. Homes in range in size from 1,711 Sqft to 4,136 Sqft, and the average annual property tax is $0. There are currently 0 houses for sale, 0 condos for sale, and 1 townhouses for sale in .
| FIND YOUR DREAM BRECKENRIDGE TOWNHOME!
Register for free, and you'll have access to listings details, pictures, custom search tools, email alerts and more—stay a step ahead of the competition!
- Andrew Biggin: Your Breckenridge Real Estate Expert
About Breckenridge Townhomes For Sale
Interior features of townhomes in Breckenridge real estate offer a host of different features all special to their own designs. You'll find multi-level homes with tranquil decks and quiet patios, soaring ceilings, spa baths, rustic hardwoods, custom fireplaces, granite counters, two car garages and more. Whether you're looking for a blank canvas to decorate to your tastes or move in ready Breckenridge townhomes with designer furnishings and decor there's something here for all needs.
Browse Breckenridge Townhome Neighborhoods:
|Cedars at Breckenridge||Highland Greens||One Breckenridge Place||Cucumber Patch At Shock Hill||Mountain Thunder|
The Easy Convenience Of Breckenridge Townhomes
Whether you want to be near the Gondola for quick navigation to the mountain, or you want a charming location closer to town with walkable access to the recreation center and ice rink, you're sure to find what you're looking for with Breckenridge townhomes.
Snow removal, trash pickup and common area maintenance are most often included in association fees for that added touch to your resort lifestyle. Enjoy creekside views, be steps from the free bus system throughout the town, or have backyard access to skiing, biking, hiking and fishing. The only hard part is going to be choosing a favorite!
We'd be happy to take you on a tour of Breckenridge townhomes and help you get to know the neighborhoods better. Just browsing? Andrew is always happy to answer questions. Send an email or call (970) 547-7751 for assistance.
Listing information last updated on April 20th, 2021 at 7:33pm MDT.