- 60 Cucumber Patch Placer Unit#3, Cucumber Patch At Shockhill, Breckenridge 80424
- 4 Bed, 4 Bath, 2611 SqFt
- MLS® #: S1027346
- An exclusive Shock Hill offering that is in immaculate condition with amazing views of baldy and the ski slopes. One of the largest decks in the cucumber patch development with the gondola in your backyard. Enjoy true main floo... more
Breckenridge Townhomes For Sale
If you're looking for luxury with easy convenience and more space than condo, Breckenridge townhomes are great option for buyers. Whether you're seeking the traditional townhouse, or a luxury duplex there's plenty to choose from.
Many properties are new, in exclusive subdivisions like Shock Hill, and boast high-end contemporary features and finishes. Enjoy easy living with no maintenance hassles like landscaping to take up the time that you can be out on the slopes!
View listings for Breckenridge townhomes, or read more about the amenities that come included with association fees!
Browse Townhomes For Sale In Breckenridge
|All Listings||$600,000 - $700,000||$700,000 - $800,000|
|$900,000 - $1,000,000||Over $1,000,000|
- 48 Bluff Ct # 22, Saddlewood Condo, Breckenridge 80424
- 3 Bed, 3 Bath, 2134 SqFt
- MLS® #: S1026116
- Ski in/Ski out end townhome directly on the Snowflake ski run & short walk to Main Street! Open & spacious floor plan, one of the best in Saddlewood! 180 degree views of the ski area & mountains from living room, dining area, u... more
- 50 Tall Pines Dr # 3b, Pines At 4 Oclock Sub, Breckenridge 80424
- 4 Bed, 5 Bath, 2580 SqFt
- MLS® #: S1026219
- Rare duplex townhome in The Pines at 4 O'Clock on Peak 8. 4 Bedrooms, 3 living spaces, and 3 and 2 half Baths. Hot tub in a private, wooded area, and attached 1 car garage. Heated floors added in primary bedroom at remodel. Moi... more
- 332 Kings Crown Rd # 332, Highlander Townhomes, Breckenridge 80424
- 3 Bed, 3 Bath, 2280 SqFt
- MLS® #: S1026103
- Welcome to Highlander Townhomes where you are steps from the Snowflake Lift and an easy walk to downtown making this the perfect 4-season recreation/relaxation hub. This residence features a 1-car garage, updated kitchen and ba... more
- 2582 Boreas Pass Rd # C, Bluffs At Breckenridge Sub, Breckenridge 80424
- 3 Bed, 3 Bath, 2116 SqFt
- MLS® #: S1027498
- Take in the stunning views from this beautiful 3bd/3bth duplex perched above the Town of Breckenridge! Bus stop right outside of your door for easy access to skiing and Main St. A gourmet kitchen, great room with gas firepl... more
- 403 Ridge St # B, Ridge Street Chalets, Breckenridge 80424
- 2 Bed, 3 Bath, 1060 SqFt
- MLS® #: S1024760
- Enjoy luxury in-town living in this tastefully appointed and well-maintained Ridge Street Chalet. This residence provides a premier location and a low-maintenance lifestyle just one block from Main Street. Walk to the downtown ... more
- 190 Whispering Pines Cir, Timber Creek Estates, Blue River 80424
- 3 Bed, 3 Bath, 1711 SqFt
- MLS® #: S1024301
- Take in panoramic mountain views from this spectacular sunlit duplex. This home shows like new and is just a short drive to downtown Breckenridge. Entertaining friends and family could not be easier with two spacious decks and... more
- 1682 Boreas Pass Rd # C, Westar Townhomes, Breckenridge 80424
- 2 Bed, 3 Bath, 1662 SqFt
- MLS® #: S1026226
- VIEWS from this beautiful end unit townhome. Upgraded finishes close to town in private location. Main level living very welcoming with a cozy wood fireplace, dining area, kitchen with granite and stainless appliances, mountain... more
- 877 Airport Rd # 32, Claimjumper Condo, Breckenridge 80424
- 3 Bed, 4 Bath, 1875 SqFt
- MLS® #: S1027363
- Wonderful opportunity to own this 3-bedroom, 4-bath Breckenridge townhome. Great spacing offered by the multiple levels to insure privacy while the main floor highlights kitchen, living and dining area and a laundry room. Incre... more
- 836 Kingdom Dr # 836, Kingdom Park Townhomes, Breckenridge 80424
- 3 Bed, 3 Bath, 1320 SqFt
- MLS® #: S1027445
- Fantastic location adjacent to Kingdom Park. Versatile townhome for long term or short term rentals, vacation home, or full time residence. Conveniently located on the bus line close to the Breckenridge Rec Center or City Marke... more
- 160 Bunker Hill Lode Rd # 8, Woodmoor At Breckenridge Sub, Breckenridge 80424
- 3 Bed, 2 Bath, 1428 SqFt
- MLS® #: S1025994
- Take a look at this recently remodeled 3 bed + loft Baldy Mtn Townhome. This wonderful townhome is an end unit providing great light, 3 outdoor living areas, new carpet, new paint, upgraded bathrooms, an upgraded kitchen, and n... more
Real Estate Market Stats
The highest priced home for sale in is listed at $2,989,000 with the lowest available home listed at $677,000. The current average price for real estate is $1,492,409 with a median price of $995,500. Homes in range in size from 1,060 Sqft to 2,611 Sqft, and the average annual property tax is $0. There are currently 0 houses for sale, 0 condos for sale, and 8 townhouses for sale in .
| FIND YOUR DREAM BRECKENRIDGE TOWNHOME!
Register for free, and you'll have access to listings details, pictures, custom search tools, email alerts and more—stay a step ahead of the competition!
- Andrew Biggin: Your Breckenridge Real Estate Expert
About Breckenridge Townhomes For Sale
Interior features of townhomes in Breckenridge real estate offer a host of different features all special to their own designs. You'll find multi-level homes with tranquil decks and quiet patios, soaring ceilings, spa baths, rustic hardwoods, custom fireplaces, granite counters, two car garages and more. Whether you're looking for a blank canvas to decorate to your tastes or move in ready Breckenridge townhomes with designer furnishings and decor there's something here for all needs.
Browse Breckenridge Townhome Neighborhoods:
|Cedars at Breckenridge||Highland Greens||One Breckenridge Place||Cucumber Patch At Shock Hill||Mountain Thunder|
The Easy Convenience Of Breckenridge Townhomes
Whether you want to be near the Gondola for quick navigation to the mountain, or you want a charming location closer to town with walkable access to the recreation center and ice rink, you're sure to find what you're looking for with Breckenridge townhomes.
Snow removal, trash pickup and common area maintenance are most often included in association fees for that added touch to your resort lifestyle. Enjoy creekside views, be steps from the free bus system throughout the town, or have backyard access to skiing, biking, hiking and fishing. The only hard part is going to be choosing a favorite!
We'd be happy to take you on a tour of Breckenridge townhomes and help you get to know the neighborhoods better. Just browsing? Andrew is always happy to answer questions. Send an email or call (970) 547-7751 for assistance.
Listing information last updated on June 12th, 2021 at 8:45am MDT.