- 66 Cucumber Patch Placer Road 4, Cucumber Patch At Shockhill, Breckenridge 80424
- 4 Bed, 3½ Bath, 2336 SqFt
- MLS® #: S1005272
- Spectacular location with updated kitchen/great room with huge picture windows overlooking the great outdoors & Gondola. Yards from the Gondola to peak 7 or 8 for fine dining and all the amenities. Quiet, serene wooded neighbor... more
If you're looking for luxury with easy convenience and more space than condo, Breckenridge townhomes are great option for buyers. Whether you're seeking the traditional townhouse, or a luxury duplex there's plenty to choose from.
Many properties are new, in exclusive subdivisions like Shock Hill, and boast high-end contemporary features and finishes. Enjoy easy living with no maintenance hassles like landscaping to take up the time that you can be out on the slopes!
View listings for Breckenridge townhomes, or read more about the amenities that come included with association fees!
Find Townhomes In Breckenridge
|All Listings||$300,000 - $400,000||$400,000 - $500,000|
|$600,000 - $700,000||$700,000 - $800,000||$800,000 - $900,000|
|$900,000 - $1,000,000||Over $1,000,000|
- 52 Westridge Road 52, Westridge Townhomes, Breckenridge 80424
- 4 Bed, 4½ Bath, 2502 SqFt
- MLS® #: S1006672
- Highly sought after corner Westridge townhome which is arguably the most private and impressive unit in the complex. Featuring the largest floor plan in Westridge with 4 ensuite bedrooms, a massive great room with a soaring hig... more
- 35 Union Creek Trail 35c, Union Creek Townhomes West Condo, Copper Mountain 80443
- 4 Bed, 4 Bath, 2492 SqFt
- MLS® #: S1007407
- This amazing townhome is located at the base of Union Creek & along the West Ten Mile Creek. GE Monogram appliances, granite counters, in floor radiant heating, covered patio & private 2 car garage. Relax to the sounds of Ten M... more
- 39 Union Creek Trail 39b, Union Creek Townhomes West Condo, Copper Mountain 80443
- 4 Bed, 4 Bath, 2492 SqFt
- MLS® #: S1007439
- Luxury townhome in the unique & private setting of Copper's Union Creek Neighborhood. Located on the banks of West Ten Mile Creek and just steps from the new lift. Enjoy high end finishes including: Private hot tub, double side... more
- 115 Tall Pines Drive 115, Pines At 4 Oclock Sub, Breckenridge 80424
- 4 Bed, 4½ Bath, 2248 SqFt
- MLS® #: S1000736
- Beautiful townhome - a true ski-in/ski-out on the Four O’clock ski run! After a day of skiing or hiking enjoy the private hot tub with mountain and ski run views. Inside features 2 living spaces, vaulted ceilings, 4 bedrooms ea... more
- 406 Kings Crown Road 9, Elk Ridge Townhomes, Breckenridge 80424
- 5 Bed, 3½ Bath, 2642 SqFt
- MLS® #: S1006581
- Walk to the Snowflake Chair Lift or downtown Breckenridge from this 5 bedroom townhome. Good views in a very private setting. Remodeled with granite counters, tile floors, and new appliances. End unit with lots of extra glass a... more
| FIND YOUR DREAM BRECKENRIDGE TOWNHOME!
Register for free, and you'll have access to listings details, pictures, custom search tools, email alerts and more—stay a step ahead of the competition!
- Andrew Biggin: Your Breckenridge Real Estate Expert
About Breckenridge Townhomes For Sale
Interior features of townhomes in Breckenridge offer a host of different features all special to their own designs. You'll find multi-level homes with tranquil decks and quiet patios, soaring ceilings, spa baths, rustic hardwoods, custom fireplaces, granite counters, two car garages and more. Whether you're looking for a blank canvas to decorate to your tastes or move in ready Breckenridge townhomes with designer furnishings and decor there's something here for all needs.
Browse Beckenridge Townhome Neighborhoods:
|Cedars at Breckenridge||Highland Greens||One Breckenridge Place||Cucumber Patch At Shock Hill||Mountain Thunder|
The Easy Convenience Of Breckenridge Townhomes
Whether you want to be near the Gondola for quick navigation to the mountain, or you want a charming location closer to town with walkable access to the recreation center and ice rink, you're sure to find what you're looking for with Breckenridge townhomes.
Snow removal, trash pickup and common area maintenance are most often included in association fees for that added touch to your resort lifestyle. Enjoy creekside views, be steps from the free bus system throughout the town, or have backyard access to skiing, biking, hiking and fishing. The only hard part is going to be choosing a favorite!
We'd be happy to take you on a tour of Breckenridge townhomes and help you get to know the neighborhoods better. Just browsing? Andrew is always happy to answer questions. Send an email or call (970) 547-7751 for assistance.
Listing information last updated on January 20th, 2018 at 10:00am MST.