- 66 Chestnut Ln # 66, Highland Greens, Breckenridge 80424
- 4 Bed, 4 Bath, 1985 SqFt
- MLS® #: S1019249
- Bright and sunny with views from almost every window. Excellent condition and never rented. 4 bedroom, 4 bath, 3 decks, with a 2 car garage and 2 parking spaces! Ford is included in purchase price! Walk to the Jack Nicklaus Sig... more
Highland Greens Real Estate
Conveniently close to the Breckenridge Public Golf Course, Highway 9, Swan River, and the Colorado Trail, Highland Greens real estate is located north of town, on your way to Frisco and I-70. Built from 2000-2006, Highland Greens consists of 102 townhomes that are perfect size, and a 50-unit lodge. Constructed with efficient and eco-friendly materials, the townhomes are located in clusters to maximize the common areas. They all include vaulted ceilings, gas fireplaces, patio/deck which you can enjoy enormous views of the Tenmile Range, and one or two car garage.
A townhome in Highland Greens offers a great opportunity to own a piece of Breckenridge and enjoy the mountains with low property maintenance. The homeowners association maintains the grounds and plows the snow in the winter. The units are newer, creating less hassle than some older properties. The Highland Greens Lodge also runs a complimentary shuttle to the ski lifts during the winter season. Great addition for owners and visitors!
Highland Greens Townhomes for Sale
|All Listings||$300,000 - $400,000||$400,000 - $500,000|
|$600,000 - $700,000||$900,000 - $1,000,000|
- 15 Chestnut Ln # 15, Highland Greens, Breckenridge 80424
- 4 Bed, 3 Bath, 2104 SqFt
- MLS® #: S1019081
- Very well maintained, and nicely updated townhome only a few miles north of town. Easy access to the bus stop, bike path, golf course, nordic center and trailheads. Beautiful landscaping, a large deck, and hot tub offer some of... more
- 34 Highfield Trl # 303, Highland Greens Lodge, Breckenridge 80424
- 2 Bed, 2 Bath, 1134 SqFt
- MLS® #: S1018942
- This fully furnished unit features a private oversized sunny deck with breathtaking Breckenridge ski resort views. Included in the low HOA fees for your enjoyment are two outdoor hot tubs, fitness center, sauna, and private shu... more
- 34 Highfield Trl # 304, Highland Greens Lodge, Breckenridge 80424
- 2 Bed, 2 Bath, 1134 SqFt
- MLS® #: S1019002
- Your Mountain home awaits at Highland Greens Lodge. This spacious two level condo is appointed with granite countertops, slate floors, and new stainless steel appliances including an induction range. Surround yourself with beau... more
- 34 Highfield Trl # 312, Highland Greens Lodge, Breckenridge 80424
- 2 Bed, 2 Bath, 1130 SqFt
- MLS® #: S1018513
- This top-floor spacious 2 bedroom mountain getaway is turn key. Located next to a Jack Nicklaus signature golf course and hiking and biking trails abound, the location transforms into a ski getaway with a brand new private shut... more
- 34 Highfield Trl # 404, Highland Greens Lodge, Breckenridge 80424
- 1 Bed, 1 Bath, 509 SqFt
- MLS® #: S1019109
- Luxury Penthouse condo, fully furnished with high-end contemporary furniture, granite countertops, slate flooring, volume ceilings and an expansive private deck. Nice ambiance with a double-sided gas fireplace. Water filtration... more
Real Estate Market Stats
The highest priced home for sale in is listed at $990,000 with the lowest available home listed at $358,000. The current average price for real estate is $612,978 with a median price of $658,900. Homes in range in size from 509 Sqft to 2,104 Sqft, and the average annual property tax is $0. There are currently 0 houses for sale, 0 condos for sale, and 2 townhouses for sale in .
Highland Greens Golf, Ski & Play
Located across Tiger Road, you will find the Jack Nicklaus Golf Course in the summertime and the Gold Run Nordic Ski Center in the winter. The Colorado Trailhead is just north of Highland Greens, which can lead you to the west to Copper Mountain or to the east over Kenosha Pass. It is a stunning trail that is almost 500 miles long and connects Denver to Durango. Swan River is also nearby. This river attracted many miners during the gold rush of the 1880s. The Swan River meets the Blue River right near Highland Greens. The paved bike path is located across Highway 9 and it connects Breckenridge to Keystone, Frisco, Copper Mountain, and even Vail!
Near Highland Greens real estate, the Swan runs into the Blue River. A paved bike/pedestrian path runs from Breckenridge along the Blue and connects with paths to Keystone, Frisco, Copper Mountain and Vail. Designated bike lanes are also marked on Tiger Road.
Highland Greens is close to great outdoor activities, but being north of Breckenridge makes it convenient to get to Frisco and I-70. You have easy access to hiking, biking, cross-country skiing, fishing, and golf course. And if you still don't want to drive, grab the Summit Stage right on Highway 9 and navigate Summit County. The homeowners association also allows for short-term rentals and can generate great rental income.
Browse Breckenridge Condominiums
We'd love to help you find the perfect home in Highland Greens. Please don't hesitate to contact Andrew for more information, or call (970) 547-7751 for assistance.
Listing information last updated on July 10th, 2020 at 11:45pm MDT.