- 120 Tall Pines Drive, Pines At 4 Oclock Sub, Breckenridge 80424
- 4 Bed, 3½ Bath, 2528 SqFt
- MLS® #: S1013445
- Duplex in the Pines at 4 O clock. The neighborhood sits on the 4 O'Clock Ski Run at the Breckenridge Ski Resort. This is an end unit with a large side yard, as well as an outdoor hot tub. Walk across the driveway and pop on ... more
Pines at Four O'Clock Homes For Sale
Real estate in the Pines at Four O'Clock subdivision includes a combination of single-family homes, duplexes, and townhomes. Situated below the Peak 8 base of the Breckenridge Ski Resort, open space borders the Pines at Four O'Clock creating a very private and natural setting. The properties offer full-sized homes, sitting on less than an acre and sharing a common wall.
Pines at 4 O'Clock Homes for Sale
|All Listings||Over $1,000,000|
- 73 Tall Pines Drive 73, Pines At 4 Oclock Sub, Breckenridge 80424
- 4 Bed, 4½ Bath, 2372 SqFt
- MLS® #: S1013701
- This townhome is ski in-ski out along the Four O'clock ski run. Backs up to a natural preservation area that is a favorite area to view wildlife off the back deck. This unit has never been in a rental program but can be used f... more
Real Estate Market Stats
The highest priced home for sale in is listed at $1,495,000 with the lowest available home listed at $1,350,000. The current average price for real estate is $1,422,500 with a median price of $1,422,500. Homes in range in size from 2,372 Sqft to 2,528 Sqft, and the average annual property tax is $4,603. There are currently 0 houses for sale, 0 condos for sale, and 1 townhouses for sale in .
Pines at Four O'Clock Amenities
When summer starts and the snow is gone, the access to trails for you to enjoy are endless. Just outside your door, you can hike, bike, and enjoy the wildlife. Enjoy the multiple trailheads from the house to the Breckenridge Outdoor Education Center, Griffith Lodge.
Only a mile away is downtown and not a difficult walk. You can enjoy the free bus shuttle service, just a few blocks from your home.
During the winter months, if you enjoy cross-country skiing, you can easily access the Breckenridge Nordic Center, right across the street. The Nordic Center has amazing groomed trails and snowshoes trails through Cucumber Gulch Wildlife Preserve. And if you are lucky, you might even see a moose while enjoying the great outdoors.
Browse Breckenridge Condominiums
We'd love to help you find the perfect home in Pines at Four O'Clock. Please don't hesitate to contact Andrew for more information, or call (970) 547-7751 for assistance.
Listing information last updated on August 23rd, 2019 at 11:30pm MDT.