- 21 Green Mountain Drive, Bekkedal Sub, Breckenridge 80424
- 3 Bed, 3½ Bath, 2689 SqFt
- Single Family
- MLS® #: S1009906
- Peaceful, restful "Cabin in the Woods" located just outside of Breckenridge on 3.22 beautiful acres. Well treed lot with rolling hills and all day sun. Timeless finishes through out. Main floor master suit with walk-in closet a... more
Bekkedal Real Estate
Surrounded by forests, tall mountains, and secluded homes, you forget the Bekkedal is so close to town. If you like easy access to hiking, cross-country skiing, or enjoy mountain views from your doorstep, then you might consider purchasing a home in Bekkedal. Bekkedal is over the ridge from Warrior’s Mark and it southwest part of town. The neighborhood is tucked in a bend of the Blue River, in a valley at the foot of the Ten Mile Range. Located directly west is Peak 10 and to the east, is Boreas Pass and Baldy Mountain.
Bekkedal Homes for Sale
|All Listings||Over $1,000,000|
- 393 Blue Flag Circle, Bekkedal Sub, Breckenridge 80424
- 4 Bed, 4 Bath, 3900 SqFt
- Single Family
- MLS® #: S1010019
- The famous garden house! This one-of-a-kind home sits on the most beautiful (over) 1 acre lot in all of Bekkedal! Walk to town or take the Summit Stage 1 block away. Walk past the amazing gardens and views, step inside this... more
Bekkedal Lots and Home Styles
In 1961, there are 60 parcels platted, two are reserved as common space for the homeowners to use. These two lots lie along the Blue River and offers private fishing rights. Most lots are more than an acre and some are as large as four. The privacy and seclusion of homes in this neighborhood are due in part to the spruce trees, Ponderosa and Lodgepole pines.
Each lot is unique and varies in terrain. The architecture is also very different between homes where large and small homes coexist. The style of homes available in Bekkedal can have a ski-chalet quaintness or contemporary mountain sophistication. Bekkedal is under the county’s purview, as is it neither a part of Breckenridge or Blue River. The homeowners’ covenants allows for short-term rentals with few restrictions, but does not allow for bed and breakfasts.
Bekkedal’s large lot sizes, seclusion, and proximity to town is what appeals to year-round residents and vacation homeowners.
Browse Breckenridge Neighborhoods
We'd love to help you find the perfect home in Bekkedal. Please don't hesitate to contact Andrew for more information, or call (970) 547-7751 for assistance.
Listing information last updated on July 15th, 2018 at 8:52pm MDT.