- 2329 Estates Dr, Summit Estates, Breckenridge 80424
- 5 Bed, 6 Bath, 5276 SqFt
- MLS® #: S1017377
- Magnificent in setting and stature, this residence rests on 2.29+/- acres of wildflowers with captivating views of the iconic Tenmile Range. Enjoy the seclusion and access to outdoor adventure with Breckenridge and Frisco only ... more
Luxury Homes in Summit Estates
Summit Estates features private homes with majestic views of the Tenmile Range and the Breckenridge Ski area. The subdivision sits above the Breckenridge Golf Course, providing a stunning view of the 27-hole, Jack Nicklaus designed course. Enjoy the national forest access that surrounds Summit Estates, helping to secure a private, secluded setting, while still providing easy access to the local ski area.
The homes available for sale in Summit Estates are about three miles northeast of Breckenridge and sit on a hill directly south of Tiger Road. The Breckenridge golf course is west of Summit Estates and to the east lies several acres with an old mining claim, and a one-home development. The large private lots and modern, custom homes appeal to those looking for a mountain getaway.
Search Listings in Summit Estates
|All Listings||Over $1,000,000|
- 1920 Tiger Rd, Summit Estates, Breckenridge 80424
- 4 Bed, 6 Bath, 5104 SqFt
- MLS® #: S1014296
- This well-crafted home showcases Ten Mile Range views. The sleek interior has a contemporary flair featuring a two story stone fireplace, walls of windows, a floating staircase, and a gourmet kitchen. Built for main-floor livi... more
- 1089 Estates Dr, Summit Estates, Breckenridge 80424
- 3 Bed, 4 Bath, 3831 SqFt
- MLS® #: S1015916
- Nestled on 2+/- acres in one of Summit County's finest subdivisions with expansive views of the Tenmile Range and only 10 minutes to town and 5 minutes to golf. This home's mountain modern feel has extensive windows to capture ... more
Real Estate Market Stats
The highest priced home for sale in is listed at $3,195,000 with the lowest available home listed at $1,675,000. The current average price for real estate is $2,188,333 with a median price of $1,695,000. Homes in range in size from 3,831 Sqft to 5,276 Sqft, and the average annual property tax is $0. There are currently 0 houses for sale, 0 condos for sale, and 0 townhouses for sale in .
Summit Estates Golf & Ski Community
Ten minutes to the west of Summit Estates is the Breckenridge Golf public golf course. Once the snow blankets the ground, the golf course becomes the Nordic Ski Center. Enjoy the year-round restaurant and shop at the clubhouse. Summit Estate homeowners can enjoy the easily accessible Saddlebrook Equestrian Center, open to the public and just a short ride/walk away from any home in Summit Estates.
The subdivision is surrounded by open space and public lands. Running parallel to Tiger Road, enjoy fishing on the Swan River, or an elk winter-habitat reserve nearby. The access to trail systems is amazing, so hiking and biking is available right out your door.
In the 1980s, Summit Estates was planned as single-family homes in an area that would be left as natural as possible, having little impact on the forest. In 1990, the first home was constructed, today less than 20 of the 81 plotted lots are left undeveloped.
There are paved roads and driveways throughout the neighborhood, but they need to be discrete and not excessive. Utilities include, natural gas and buried electric lines. Because of the soil conditions, having wells are desirable, instead of town water, and non-evaporative septic systems have been installed, making them very eco-friendly.
Browse Breckenridge Neighborhoods
We'd love to help you find the perfect luxury home in Summit Estates. Please don't hesitate to contact Andrew for more information, or call (970) 547-7751 for assistance.
Listing information last updated on March 31st, 2020 at 10:01pm MDT.