- 173 Glen Eagle Loop, Fairways At Breckenridge, Breckenridge 80424
- 5 Bed, 4½ Bath, 5147 SqFt
- Single Family
- MLS® #: S1006087
- This mountain contemporary masterpiece designed by renowned architect Suzanne Allen-Guerra and inspired by the "Steam Punk" movement is situated on the 6th hole of the Breckenridge golf course. The home's sleek, modern design f... more
Fairways at Breckenridge Golf Real Estate
The Fairways at Breckenridge is a group of homes adjacent to the 1st, 3rd, 4th, or 6th holes of the Breckenridge Golf Course. Close to the Breckenridge Golf Course Clubhouse, this convenient location is only a half-mile from HWY 9, providing easy access to Frisco, Silverthorne, and I-70.
All the homes in the Fairways were built after 1999 and had to meet the architectural criteria required by The Highlands Homeowners Association. Since the neighborhood is located within the town limits, the Fairway real estate is on town water and sewer, and natural gas and electricity are available.
Fairways at Breckenridge Homes for Sale
|All Listings||Over $1,000,000|
- 219 Glen Eagle Loop, Fairways At Breckenridge, Breckenridge 80424
- 5 Bed, 5½ Bath, 5892 SqFt
- Single Family
- MLS® #: S1010867
- Pristine contemporary home! Custom home built around luxury including great attention to detail. Crystal fixtures, glass tile throughout, and a spacious floor plan make this home a masterpiece. The home has 2 master suites, one... more
- 237 Glen Eagle Loop, Fairways At Breckenridge, Breckenridge 80424
- 5 Bed, 4½ Bath, 4280 SqFt
- Single Family
- MLS® #: S1009726
- This Breckenridge Golf course masterpiece sits on the 6th hole of the Beaver course and has everything your most discriminating buyer is looking for. Beautiful views and sun, amazing flowing floor plan which lives like a 5 bedr... more
Real Estate Market Stats
The highest priced home for sale in is listed at $2,995,000 with the lowest available home listed at $1,899,000. The current average price for real estate is $2,613,000 with a median price of $2,945,000. Homes in range in size from 4,280 Sqft to 5,892 Sqft, and the average annual property tax is $5,998. There are currently 3 houses for sale, 0 condos for sale, and 0 townhouses for sale in .
Fairways at Breckenridge Golf & Ski
Real estate in the Fairways subdivision is within walking distance to the famous Jack Nicklaus designed Breckenridge Golf Course. When covered with snow, the golf course is transformed into the Gold Run Nordic Center providing miles of groomed cross-country trails. Once the snow is melted, enjoy the hiking and biking trails that will bring you into the backcountry and the Swan River where you can enjoy some great fishing.
The Highlands at Breckenridge do not allow for the operation of commercial lodging or Bed and Breakfasts, but the homeowners' association does allow short-term vacation rentals.
Browse Breckenridge Neighborhoods
We'd love to help you find the perfect home in Fairways at Breckenridge. Please don't hesitate to contact Andrew for more information, or call (970) 547-7751 for assistance.
Listing information last updated on November 16th, 2018 at 2:10am MST.