- 100 S Park Avenue W 402, River Mountain Lodge Condo, Breckenridge 80424
- 2 Bed, 2 Bath, 1213 SqFt
- MLS® #: S1009600
- Fantastic Penthouse located in downtown Breckenridge! Front & Center Mountain Views! Check Peak 8 & Ski Area conditions from your living room or large balcony. Well thought out floor plan offers two master suites, each with pr... more
River Mountain Lodge Condominiums
End your day coming down Four O'Clock Run and end right at the front door of River Mountain Lodge. On the back side of the lodge, runs the Blue River and Main Street, Breckenridge.
River Mountain Lodge features resort style accommodations with a front desk, pool, hot tubs, and exercise facilities. The condos are all unique and different sizes, ranging from 400 sq. ft. to 2,000 sq. ft.
Enjoy one of the most unique Mexican restaurants in town, Jalapenos, located on the garden-level with great patio seating on the Blue River. Above the garden level, soak in the outdoor, heated pool after a long day on the slopes. If you need a meeting room, you have access to the conference room and bar and lounge area. Because of the convenient downtown location, park your car in the underground parking and walk to everything else Breckenridge has to offer.
Browse River Mountain Lodge Condos
|All Listings||$300,000 - $400,000||$600,000 - $700,000|
|$700,000 - $800,000|
- 100 S Park Avenue E-223, River Mountain Lodge Condo, Breckenridge 80424
- 2 Bed, 2 Bath, 1041 SqFt
- MLS® #: S1008017
- Prime location in the heart of Breckenridge and adjacent to the Blue River, ski back to your 2 bedroom, penthouse condo with town and Baldy Mountain views, 2 decks right above the river, granite counters, gas fireplace, washer... more
- 100 S Park Avenue 310, River Mountain Lodge Condo, Breckenridge 80424
- 2 Bed, 3 Bath, 1012 SqFt
- MLS® #: S1009654
- Enjoy the convenience of being right in the middle of downtown and at the end of Four O'clock ski run. Beautiful apres' ski lobby area is perfect for meeting friends and family. Check out the hot tub right by the Blue River! S... more
- 100 S Park Avenue S W308, River Mountain Lodge Condo, Breckenridge 80424
- 1 Bath, 427 SqFt
- MLS® #: S1008082
- Ski in to this in town Breckenridge condo with a great ski mountain view. Studio unit with dining room, living room, king sized bed, deck and full bath. Fully furnished and includes stainless steel appliances and a washer and ... more
- 100 S Park Avenue S 102, River Mountain Lodge Condo, Breckenridge 80424
- 1 Bath, 427 SqFt
- MLS® #: S1008160
- BEST DEAL in BRECK! Ski Four O'Clock Run and step into the most convenient Lodge in Breckenridge. Fantastic rental return on investment. Rent it yourself or use a property manager. Step into your totally updated unit that comf... more
River Mountain Lodge Amenities
Along with the hotel-style accommodations comes a 24-hour bell service and front desk. Condos at River Mountain Lodge have great rental potential for a multitude of reasons. There are also four commercial condos available to purchase at River Mountain Lodge.
The access to downtown, shops, restaurants, the Riverwalk Performing Arts Center, and the gondola make this one of the prime locations to own. To the south of the lodge is Blazing Saddles Center, where you can rent skis.
River Mountain condominiums are situated in the most central location that you can own in Breckenridge. The lifts are not far- you can grab a free shuttle right across the street, or walk a couple blocks north to jump on the gondola, or go south to Peak 9 base. Across the street, there is access to the hiking trail that will bring you up to the base of Peak 8 and Cucumber Wildlife Preserve.
Browse Breckenridge Condominiums
We'd love to help you find the perfect condo in the River Mountain Lodge. Please don't hesitate to contact Andrew for more information, or call (970) 547-7751 for assistance.
Listing information last updated on June 20th, 2018 at 10:07pm MDT.