- 100 S Park Avenue S W 305, River Mountain Lodge Condo, Breckenridge 80424
- 1 Bed, 1 Bath, 584 SqFt
- MLS® #: S1013400
- Stunning complex in town on the Blue River with everything. Great updated unit with views of Baldy and just above the outdoor spa and Pool. 4 O'clock ski run is across the Street and the building has under ground parking. This ... more
River Mountain Lodge Condominiums
End your day coming down Four O'Clock Run and end right at the front door of River Mountain Lodge. On the back side of the lodge, runs the Blue River and Main Street, Breckenridge.
River Mountain Lodge features resort style accommodations with a front desk, pool, hot tubs, and exercise facilities. The condos are all unique and different sizes, ranging from 400 sq. ft. to 2,000 sq. ft.
Enjoy one of the most unique Mexican restaurants in town, Jalapenos, located on the garden-level with great patio seating on the Blue River. Above the garden level, soak in the outdoor, heated pool after a long day on the slopes. If you need a meeting room, you have access to the conference room and bar and lounge area. Because of the convenient downtown location, park your car in the underground parking and walk to everything else Breckenridge has to offer.
Browse River Mountain Lodge Condos
|All Listings||$200,000 - $300,000||$300,000 - $400,000|
|$400,000 - $500,000|
- 100 S Park Avenue 407, River Mountain Lodge Condo, Breckenridge 80424
- 1 Bath, 427 SqFt
- MLS® #: S1013066
- INTOWN CONDO – WALK TO EVERYTHING Cozy studio with TOP FLOOR MOUNTAIN PEAK VIEWS FROM balcony. Centrally located in the heart of downtown Breckenridge. It is close to everything! Located just a half block off Main Street and 3... more
- 100 S Park Avenue E2, River Mountain Lodge Condo, Breckenridge 80424
- 1 Bath, 137 SqFt
- MLS® #: S1014183
- Located near the gondola, this year-round getaway includes ground floor ski storage and an underground parking garage perfectly situated in the heart of Breckenridge. Listen to the rolling river from the swimming pool and ho... more
Real Estate Market Stats
The highest priced home for sale in is listed at $439,000 with the lowest available home listed at $235,000. The current average price for real estate is $346,333 with a median price of $365,000. Homes in range in size from 137 Sqft to 584 Sqft, and the average annual property tax is $840. There are currently 0 houses for sale, 3 condos for sale, and 0 townhouses for sale in .
River Mountain Lodge Amenities
Along with the hotel-style accommodations comes a 24-hour bell service and front desk. Condos at River Mountain Lodge have great rental potential for a multitude of reasons. There are also four commercial condos available to purchase at River Mountain Lodge.
The access to downtown, shops, restaurants, the Riverwalk Performing Arts Center, and the gondola make this one of the prime locations to own. To the south of the lodge is Blazing Saddles Center, where you can rent skis.
River Mountain condominiums are situated in the most central location that you can own in Breckenridge. The lifts are not far- you can grab a free shuttle right across the street, or walk a couple blocks north to jump on the gondola, or go south to Peak 9 base. Across the street, there is access to the hiking trail that will bring you up to the base of Peak 8 and Cucumber Wildlife Preserve.
Browse Breckenridge Condominiums
We'd love to help you find the perfect condo in the River Mountain Lodge. Please don't hesitate to contact Andrew for more information, or call (970) 547-7751 for assistance.
Listing information last updated on August 23rd, 2019 at 10:45pm MDT.