- 505c S Main St # 3403, Main Street Station Condo, Breckenridge 80424
- 4 Bed, 4 Bath, 1950 SqFt
- MLS® #: S1019160
- Enjoy the short walk to everything Breckenridge has to offer from this 4 bedroom Penthouse residence. Newly updated kitchen counters and appliances. Spacious great room and large bedrooms/3 en suites. Resort amenities include h... more
Main Street Station Condos For Sale
There are several different lodging options available when you discover the stylish ease of Main Street Station. Breckenridge is right out the door of this condo building; giving residents full access to all the great adventures that await in the Summit County landscapes. Here you can choose to individually own your property; or take part in group ownership. Interior layouts vary from studio to four bedrooms and the views of town and the mountain are great. Main Street Station condos have the ideal potential to generate great short-term vacation rental income.
See listings for condos available at Main Street Station, Breckenridge, or read more about interior/exterior features!
Browse Main Street Station Condos For Sale, Breckenridge Co
|All Listings||$500,000 - $600,000||$600,000 - $700,000|
|$900,000 - $1,000,000||Over $1,000,000|
- 505a S Main St # 1212, Main Street Station Condo, Breckenridge 80424
- 2 Bed, 2 Bath, 979 SqFt
- MLS® #: S1018204
- Luxury 2 bedroom, 2 bath condo in the heart of Breckenridge. Overlooking the center plaza and surrounded by shops, restaurants, yoga, spin, massage, ski rental, and more. The base of Peak 9, Maggie Pond and Main Street just a s... more
- 505b S Main St # 2201, Main Street Station Condo, Breckenridge 80424
- 1 Bed, 2 Bath, 978 SqFt
- MLS® #: S1017825
- This luxury condo is superior to all others! The largest one bedroom in Main Street Station! Remodeled and impeccably decorated. Ski, hike, bike, shop, fish, swim and dine just steps from here! Pioneer Club with concierge, heat... more
- 505b S Main St # 2306, Main Street Station Condo, Breckenridge 80424
- 1 Bed, 1 Bath, 700 SqFt
- MLS® #: S1019391
- This is a must see for Main Street Station. Completely renovated in 2016 with hardwoods, modern finishes, and a washer and dryer in the unit. Light, bright, and open floor plan provides an urban loft feel, all while being in th... more
- 680 S Main St S # 8, Main Street Junction, Breckenridge 80424
- 1 Bed, 1 Bath, 710 SqFt
- MLS® #: S1018128
- Steps from the very best of Breckenridge, this highly desired in-town location at Main Street Junction features an impeccably maintained main floor living, 1-bedroom, 1-bath back-row residence with a thoughtful floor plan and p... more
Real Estate Market Stats
The highest priced home for sale in is listed at $1,599,000 with the lowest available home listed at $599,000. The current average price for real estate is $886,200 with a median price of $679,000. Homes in range in size from 700 Sqft to 1,950 Sqft, and the average annual property tax is $0. There are currently 0 houses for sale, 0 condos for sale, and 0 townhouses for sale in .
| FIND YOUR DREAM MAIN STREET STATION CONDOS TODAY!
Register to access unlimited resources on our website to help you understand the local market, your power as a buyer or seller & all current listings!
- Andrew Biggin: Your Breckenridge Real Estate Expert
About Main Street Station Condominiums
This residence was built in 2000, and after its construction, the roads were reconfigured with Highway 9 re-routed around the city's main street, to make it more efficient. Underground parking, free shuttles service, and 24-hour concierge service are all added bonuses for owning Main Street Station condos. Breckenridge Main Street amenities await just outside the door, if staying in to enjoy all the comforts of home isn't enough!
Main Street Station condominums for sale feature all prices from low to high, with plenty of great designs and special touches that include kitchen islands, granite counters, spacious open-concept rooms, classic wood finishings, oversized windows, double vanities, soaker tubs and more.
Interested in seeing what other Breckenridge condos look like? Browse the nearby area for other residences!
Browse Breckenridge Condominiums
Main Street Station Amenities
On-site fitness center, six hot tubs, heated indoor/outdoor pool, gym, small theater, conference rooms, underground parking and 24-hour guest services are provided by ResortQuest at Main Street Station. Breckenridge amenities have also never been more accessible, with this building complex located right on Main Street. And if walking is not your thing, enjoy the free in-town shuttle for residents or guests.
Main Street Station has a lot of things to offer. You can find ski shops, restaurants, and access to Maggie Pond, and pool and spa facilities. There are several conference rooms and banquet facilities that allow for events to be held right on the property. In the summertime, the plaza is full of people enjoying the weekly farmer's market and concerts. Access to the ski lifts is a short walk through the Village Plaza.
We'd love to help you find the perfect condo in Main Street Station. Learn more about Main Street Station or explore other Breckenridge condos for sale with local real estate expert Andrew Biggin. Contact Andrew for more information, or call (970) 547-7751 .
Listing information last updated on July 12th, 2020 at 1:31pm MDT.