- 88 Snowy Ridge Rd, Snowy Ridge Sub, Breckenridge 80424
- 5 Bed, 6 Bath, 9525 SqFt
- MLS® #: S1013518
- The grandest SKI-IN SKI-OUT luxury residence in Summit County, CO is finally available for the elite buyer. If you are seeking the very best SKI-IN SKI-OUT location at your door, unrivaled new construction quality, old world cr... more
Frisco Homes For Sale
Frisco Listing Stats
Browse Frisco homes for sale or read more about the charming history of this tranquil small town in the mountains!
Browse Frisco Homes for Sale
|All Listings||$100,000 - $200,000||$200,000 - $300,000|
|$300,000 - $400,000||$400,000 - $500,000||$500,000 - $600,000|
|$600,000 - $700,000||$700,000 - $800,000||$800,000 - $900,000|
|$900,000 - $1,000,000||Over $1,000,000|
- 256 Timber Trl Rd, Timber Trail Sub, Breckenridge 80424
- 6 Bed, 9 Bath, 7595 SqFt
- MLS® #: S1020823
- Swiss "chic" luxury like nothing ever seen before in Breckenridge. The "Mayen" will be the showcase of a modern interpretation of traditional Swiss alpine architecture, particularly well-integrated into our local context. Mater... more
- 72 Snowy Ridge Rd, Snowy Ridge Sub, Breckenridge 80424
- 7 Bed, 9 Bath, 6284 SqFt
- MLS® #: S394619
- The most magnificent SKI-IN SKI-OUT luxury residence in the central Colorado Rocky Mountains. A truly remarkable setting gives you the most convenient SKI-IN SKI-OUT access directly in & out of your back door to the Snowflake L... more
- 165 River Park Dr, River Park Estates, Breckenridge 80424
- 5 Bed, 7 Bath, 9025 SqFt
- MLS® #: S1022732
- Nestled quietly on the Blue River just moments from downtown, it is rare that a one-of-a-kind European inspired estate in Breckenridge captures a sense of place through location, unparalleled luxury finishes, impeccable attenti... more
- 2446 Highlands Dr, Fairways At Breckenridge, Breckenridge 80424
- 5 Bed, 7 Bath, 6671 SqFt
- MLS® #: S1022440
- Brand New luxury built out of Siberian 8" profiled interlocking laminated Timbers, nothing compares in Breakenridge. Components shipped from all over the world as one of the kind. Cutting edge technology construction . Healthy ... more
- 56 Wild Cat Rd, Shock Hill, Breckenridge 80424
- 4 Bed, 6 Bath, 6211 SqFt
- MLS® #: S1022520
- A truly magnificent custom Shock Hill home designed by the one and only Suzanne Allen-Guerra Architects. Never before offered to the market this is your chance to own a private point sprawling over almost 2 acres with spectacul... more
- 81 Mayfly Dr, Angler Mountain Ranch Sub, Silverthorne 80498
- 6 Bed, 8 Bath, 6843 SqFt
- MLS® #: S1019045
- #81Mayfly is a sanctuary, a temple, a private, secret abode in the forest canopy. It is a custom crafted, bespoke object; built to showcase the intense beauty of the mountains and bring humans together for the purpose of enjoyi... more
- 131 Windwood Cir, Penn Lode Subdivision, Breckenridge 80424
- 6 Bed, 10 Bath, 7747 SqFt
- MLS® #: S1017587
- The understated exterior of this home belies the grandeur within. Prepare to be enchanted by what may well be the most beautiful home in Summit County. Completely and exquisitely remodeled in 2012 it boasts an open floor plan w... more
- 95 North Woods Ln, Boulder Ridge Iii, Breckenridge 80424
- 5 Bed, 7 Bath, 5929 SqFt
- MLS® #: S1019551
- Mountain modern home highlights the spectacular views of Breckenridge Ski Area and north valley. Elevate Architecture and Alpha Construction have partnered to create a exquisite getaway for your family to enjoy for years to com... more
- 337 Snowflake Dr, Westridge Sub, Breckenridge 80424
- 6 Bed, 8 Bath, 5133 SqFt
- MLS® #: S1019313
- This fantastic full round log home is located on the ski run, walking distance to town, hiking trails, biking trails and to a lake for fishing. This quintessential mountain retreat is located at the end of a quiet cul-de-sac, ... more
- 432 Ptarmigan Ranch Rd, Ptarmigan Ranch, Dillon 80435
- 4 Bed, 5 Bath, 5365 SqFt
- MLS® #: S1023147
- Set on 35 acres in Ptarmigan Ranch, this timber built horse property has all the privacy you will need! Mark Hogan architectural design and built by contractor Brian Wray, this thoughtful floor plan has kitchen, living and dini... more
- 1050 Four Oclock Rd, Trappers Glen Sub, Breckenridge 80424
- 6 Bed, 9 Bath, 7138 SqFt
- MLS® #: S1020862
- One of the best ski-in/ski-out locations that Breckenridge has to offer. This luxurious estate is situated right on the 4 O'Clock ski run while also being minutes from all the shopping and dining that Breck's historic main stre... more
Frisco Real Estate Market Stats
The highest priced home for sale in Frisco is listed at $18,900,000 with the lowest available home listed at $110,000. The current average price for Frisco real estate is $1,737,784 with a median price of $977,500. Homes in Frisco range in size from 355 Sqft to 9,993 Sqft, and the average annual property tax is $0. There are currently 0 houses for sale, 0 condos for sale, and 17 townhouses for sale in Frisco.
FIND FRISCO REAL ESTATE QUICKLY & EASILY!
When you register on our website you gain VIP access to our custom search tools that allow you to find the perfect fit with Frisco homes. Get email alerts to brand new listings that match your needs for added convenience.
Take Advantage Of Our Comprehensive Website Features And Register Now!
About Frisco Real Estate
At the high end price point there are stunning opportunities to buy pristine vintage or new Frisco homes. Find handcrafted aspen metal railings, fully furnished basements, sprawling square footage, and unobstructed views with south facing windows soaking up 10 Mile Creek and the mountain tops.
Log beamed A-frame estates, with windows nearly as high as the ceilings only elevate the surrounding natural backdrops. Frisco real estate includes some great affordable condos that offer residents convenient locations to nearby trails, downtown's charming Main Street, and more.
About Frisco Homes & The Town's Early Origins
The town of Frisco was incorporated as a town in 1879 and was founded by Henry Recen. This small mining town was named Frisco by a Captain Henry Learned who was railroad agent looking to expand lines in the West. Frisco was an abbreviation of St. Louis-San Francisco Railway Company, “FR” from Francisco, “IS” from St. Louis, “CO” for Company.
Residents here enjoy an active and fun community full of arts and culture, outdoor recreation and annual events that include fireworks shows and the Frisco Colorado Barbecue Challenge. This grill competition has been held every year since 1993 and benefits non-profits, raising over $500,000 and counting. Frisco homes for sale are found nestled within the base of the Colorado mountains, where outdoor pursuits like fishing, white water rafting, camping, hiking, biking and skiing are part of every day life.
Want to keep browsing Summit County? Check out home listings in other nearby communities & resorts!
Browse Breckenridge Communities & Property Styles
Do you want to know more about Frisco homes for sale or the vacation market in Summit County? Andrew is a local expert and is happy to answer any questions you might have. Give him a call (970) 547-7751 for more assistance.
Listing information last updated on January 16th, 2021 at 10:30pm MST.