- 88 Snowy Ridge Rd, Snowy Ridge Sub, Breckenridge 80424
- 5 Bed, 6 Bath, 9525 SqFt
- MLS® #: S1013518
- The grandest SKI-IN SKI-OUT luxury residence in Summit County, CO is finally available for the elite buyer. If you are seeking the very best SKI-IN SKI-OUT location at your door, unrivaled new construction quality, old world cr... more
Frisco Homes For Sale
Frisco Listing Stats
Browse Frisco homes for sale or read more about the charming history of this tranquil small town in the mountains!
Browse Frisco Homes for Sale
|All Listings||$100,000 - $200,000||$200,000 - $300,000|
|$300,000 - $400,000||$400,000 - $500,000||$500,000 - $600,000|
|$600,000 - $700,000||$700,000 - $800,000||$800,000 - $900,000|
|$900,000 - $1,000,000||Over $1,000,000|
- 72 Snowy Ridge Rd, Snowy Ridge Sub, Breckenridge 80424
- 7 Bed, 9 Bath, 6284 SqFt
- MLS® #: S394619
- The most magnificent SKI-IN SKI-OUT luxury residence in the central Colorado Rocky Mountains. A truly remarkable setting gives you the most convenient SKI-IN SKI-OUT access directly in & out of your back door to the Snowflake L... more
- 165 River Park Dr, River Park Estates, Breckenridge 80424
- 5 Bed, 7 Bath, 9025 SqFt
- MLS® #: S1010344
- Nestled quietly on the Blue River just moments from downtown, it is rare that a one-of-a-kind European inspired estate in Breckenridge captures a sense of place through location, unparalleled luxury finishes, impeccable attenti... more
- 567 Latigo Trl, Shadow Creek Ranch Sub, Silverthorne 80443
- 7 Bed, 10 Bath, 12261 SqFt
- MLS® #: S1003604
- 3 Bears Ranch combines the comfort of a private luxury estate with recreational opportunities throughout the prestigious 5860-acre Shadow Creek Ranch. A custom handcrafted Sitka log home that is designed for social gatherings w... more
- 532 Peerless Dr, Shock Hill, Breckenridge 80424
- 6 Bed, 8 Bath, 7656 SqFt
- MLS® #: S1014088
- Grand entrance, warm welcome! With its serene & convenient location just steps from the Shock Hill gondola, this mountain masterpiece is a cut above the rest – stunning design, expert craftsmanship, everything you could ... more
- 81 Penn Lode Dr, Shock Hill, Breckenridge 80424
- 5 Bed, 7 Bath, 6108 SqFt
- MLS® #: S1015770
- Steps away to the Cucumber Gulch in Shock Hill,enjoy spectacular ski area views,Nordic trails out your back door,all with world class skiing and town only a gondola ride away.An architectural masterpiece with an entertainers dr... more
- 1144 Discovery Hill Dr, Highlands At Breck - Discovery Hill, Breckenridge 80424
- 7 Bed, 8 Bath, 8590 SqFt
- MLS® #: S1017616
- A legacy mountain home with imaginative modern design. Featuring innovation in great room / kitchen design. 7 bedrooms & 7.5 baths, you will find your year-round escape here in the coveted Discovery Hill neighborhood. Divine ou... more
- 238 Timber Trl Rd, Timber Trail Sub, Breckenridge 80424
- 7 Bed, 9 Bath, 7200 SqFt
- MLS® #: S1013555
- A true ski-in / ski-out masterpiece directly at the base of Peak 8. With a jaw-dropping European-inspired design, this is one of the most unique homes in all of Breckenridge. The moment you drive over the cobblestone driveway, ... more
- 1045 Four Oclock Rd, Trappers Glen Sub, Breckenridge 80424
- 5 Bed, 8 Bath, 8268 SqFt
- MLS® #: S1012960
- One of the most sought after ski in ski out locations for a single family home in Breckenridge. Over 8000 sq.ft. with no expense spared when built. Located next to wildlife open space with beaver ponds and plentiful wildlife ... more
- 131 Windwood Cir, Penn Lode Subdivision, Breckenridge 80424
- 6 Bed, 10 Bath, 7747 SqFt
- MLS® #: S1017587
- The understated exterior of this home belies the grandeur within. Prepare to be enchanted by what may well be the most beautiful home in Summit County. Completely and exquisitely remodeled in 2012 it boasts an open floor plan w... more
- 56 Brooks Snider Rd, Shock Hill, Breckenridge 80424
- 5 Bed, 6 Bath, 5286 SqFt
- MLS® #: S1015769
- New construction ,mountain modern retreat, in the prestigious neighborhood of Shock Hill. Situated on an elevated lot with spectacular mountain views and sun. Only steps away from the private Mid-Station Gondola that takes you ... more
- 198 Timber Trl Rd, Timber Trail Sub, Breckenridge 80424
- 6 Bed, 7 Bath, 6113 SqFt
- MLS® #: S1017887
- Ski-in/ski-out to your mountain modern Timber Trail home. Enjoy views of Baldy Mountain & ski runs through your floor to ceiling windows. Gourmet kitchen dining and great room combined for entertaining. 5 en-suite bedrooms, 2 a... more
Frisco Real Estate Market Stats
The highest priced home for sale in Frisco is listed at $18,900,000 with the lowest available home listed at $174,000. The current average price for Frisco real estate is $1,164,550 with a median price of $699,000. Homes in Frisco range in size from 137 Sqft to 12,261 Sqft, and the average annual property tax is $0. There are currently 0 houses for sale, 0 condos for sale, and 55 townhouses for sale in Frisco.
FIND FRISCO REAL ESTATE QUICKLY & EASILY!
When you register on our website you gain VIP access to our custom search tools that allow you to find the perfect fit with Frisco homes. Get email alerts to brand new listings that match your needs for added convenience.
Take Advantage Of Our Comprehensive Website Features And Register Now!
About Frisco Real Estate
At the high end price point there are stunning opportunities to buy pristine vintage or new Frisco homes. Find handcrafted aspen metal railings, fully furnished basements, sprawling square footage, and unobstructed views with south facing windows soaking up 10 Mile Creek and the mountain tops.
Log beamed A-frame estates, with windows nearly as high as the ceilings only elevate the surrounding natural backdrops. Frisco real estate includes some great affordable condos that offer residents convenient locations to nearby trails, downtown's charming Main Street, and more.
About Frisco Homes & The Town's Early Origins
The town of Frisco was incorporated as a town in 1879 and was founded by Henry Recen. This small mining town was named Frisco by a Captain Henry Learned who was railroad agent looking to expand lines in the West. Frisco was an abbreviation of St. Louis-San Francisco Railway Company, “FR” from Francisco, “IS” from St. Louis, “CO” for Company.
Residents here enjoy an active and fun community full of arts and culture, outdoor recreation and annual events that include fireworks shows and the Frisco Colorado Barbecue Challenge. This grill competition has been held every year since 1993 and benefits non-profits, raising over $500,000 and counting. Frisco homes for sale are found nestled within the base of the Colorado mountains, where outdoor pursuits like fishing, white water rafting, camping, hiking, biking and skiing are part of every day life.
Want to keep browsing Summit County? Check out home listings in other nearby communities & resorts!
Browse Breckenridge Communities & Property Styles
Do you want to know more about Frisco homes for sale or the vacation market in Summit County? Andrew is a local expert and is happy to answer any questions you might have. Give him a call (970) 547-7751 for more assistance.
Listing information last updated on March 28th, 2020 at 4:46am MDT.