- 505 Village Road 23, Cedars At Breckenridge Townhomes, Breckenridge 80424
- 2 Bed, 2½ Bath, 1376 SqFt
- MLS® #: S1015336
- On the Ski Run, & Stream, with the Quicksilver chair lift across the run, Stunning location. Easy access to pool and spa's at the Upper Blue Village Pool, Open floor plan with Large bedrooms each with there own bath, Heated one... more
Cedars at Breckenridge Townhomes
Located just feet from above the base of Peak 9, and a short walk to Main Street Breckenridge, the Cedars at Breckenridge Townhomes are surrounded by common green space in the summertime, and easy access to the ski slopes in the winter. The Cedars are ski-in/ski-out, on beginner runs near the Quicksilver Lift.
The Cedars have a feeling of a modern split-level ranch house. In 2005, the subdivision underwent a complete exterior remodel. They are cedar sided, and now have stone accents common in new mountain construction. The garages are underground on the outside, or driveway side of the building. The front doors face onto a common landscaped yard. Enjoy the small stream flows alongside the south side of the complex.
Listings in Cedars at Breckenridge Townhomes
|All Listings||Over $1,000,000|
- 505 Village Road 49, Cedars At Breckenridge Townhomes, Breckenridge 80424
- 2 Bed, 2½ Bath, 1504 SqFt
- MLS® #: S1014330
- Ski-in/Ski-out of this stunning townhome just steps from the Quicksilver lift and a block to Main Street. This immaculately maintained residence has updated kitchen & baths, New knotty alder doors, cabinets & windows. Incredibl... more
Real Estate Market Stats
The highest priced home for sale in is listed at $1,249,000 with the lowest available home listed at $1,095,000. The current average price for real estate is $1,172,000 with a median price of $1,172,000. Homes in range in size from 1,376 Sqft to 1,504 Sqft, and the average annual property tax is $3,395. There are currently 0 houses for sale, 0 condos for sale, and 2 townhouses for sale in .
Cedars at Breckenridge Recreation
Quick access to Alpine skiing, the Burro Trailhead is 100 yards away and opens the door to great for hiking, biking and cross-country skiing. The Cedars Townhomes are part of the Upper Village Homeowners Association. The HOA maintains the nearby Upper Village Pool, which was completely remodeled in December of 2009.
Enjoy three hot tubs, one interior and two exterior. The pool center is Locates on Village Road, it's less than a block from the townhomes. Another block, past the pool, is the beginning of downtown Breckenridge with shops, restaurants and clubs. Shuttles also run up and down Village Road to the outlaying supermarket and the other ski base stations.
The Cedars at Breckenridge Townhome appeals to anyone who values the park-like setting and easy ski access.
Browse Breckenridge Condominiums
We'd love to help you find the perfect home in Cedars at Breckenridge. Please don't hesitate to contact Andrew for more information, or call (970) 547-7751 for assistance.
Listing information last updated on December 5th, 2019 at 4:00pm MST.