- 655 Four Oclock Rd # 208, Tyra Iv Riverbend Lodge Condo, Breckenridge 80424
- 3 Bed, 3 Bath, 1371 SqFt
- MLS® #: S1018787
- Tyra Riverbend Lodge is a beautiful ski-in/ski-out lodge located at base of the Snowflake lift, which accesses Peaks 8 and 9 in Breckenridge. Literally STEPS to the chairlift. This 3-bedroom/3-bath condo has an open floor plan ... more
Tyra Riverbend Condominiums
One of the best secrets in Breckenridge is the slope side properties located on Four O'Clock Run. Tyra Riverbend condos is the fourth phase of the Tyra project and has the ideal location on the ski run and right by the Snowflake Lift. Proximity to the Breckenridge Ski Resort is so convenient that even lunch at home is worth the trip.
Tyra Riverbend condominiums are just a short distance to the Town of Breckenridge and an ideal location for skiers. You ski-in via the Four O'Clock Run and ski-out by jumping on the Snowflake Lift. There were three previous phases of Tyra on Four O'Clock Road. The units generate great short-term rental income and there is also a free town bus that stops at the base of the Snowflake Lift.
Search Tyra Riverbend Condos
|All Listings||$400,000 - $500,000||$900,000 - $1,000,000|
- 655 Four O Clock Rd # 212, Tyra Iv Riverbend Lodge Condo, Breckenridge 80424
- 1 Bath, 474 SqFt
- MLS® #: S1017507
- True ski-in, ski-out plus in-town convenience, in this perfect studio condo. The Snowflake Lift is just steps away. With new carpet, garage parking, great common facilities, low dues and an excellent and lucrative short term re... more
- 655 Four Oclock Rd # 104, Tyra Iv Riverbend Lodge Condo, Breckenridge 80424
- 1 Bed, 1 Bath, 560 SqFt
- MLS® #: S1017786
- SNOWFLAKE CHAIRLIFT LOCATION w/ low HOA dues. This Peaceful Hidden Gem is next to the Snowflake Chairlift and the Sawmill Creek Trailhead. A True Ski-in / Ski-out prime location. Enjoy all the upscale amenities from parking in ... more
Real Estate Market Stats
The highest priced home for sale in is listed at $949,000 with the lowest available home listed at $459,500. The current average price for real estate is $627,467 with a median price of $473,900. Homes in range in size from 474 Sqft to 1,371 Sqft, and the average annual property tax is $0. There are currently 0 houses for sale, 0 condos for sale, and 0 townhouses for sale in .
Tyra Riverbend Amenities
The amenities at Tyra Riverbend condominiums are remarkable. Enjoy the fitness rooms, lounges, media center, conference center, and underground parking. In the summer, hiking and biking is right outside your door. Just a few hundred yards from the Tyra Riverbend is the Breckenridge Outdoor Education Center (BOEC) and Sawmill Reservoir. Connect to a variety of trails behind the BOEC that lead into the National Forest.
Browse Breckenridge Condominiums
We'd love to help you find the perfect condo in the Tyra Riverbend. Please don't hesitate to contact Andrew for more information, or call (970) 547-7751 for assistance.
Listing information last updated on July 12th, 2020 at 12:46pm MDT.