- 655 Four Oclock Road 208, Tyra Iv Riverbend Lodge Condo, Breckenridge 80424
- 3 Bed, 3 Bath, 1371 SqFt
- MLS® #: S1010364
- Tyra Riverbend Lodge is a beautiful ski-in/ski-out lodge located at base of the Snowflake lift, which accesses Peaks 8 and 9 in Breckenridge. Literally STEPS to the chairlift. This 3-bedroom/3-bath condo has an open floor pla... more
Tyra Riverbend Condominiums
One of the best secrets in Breckenridge is the slope side properties located on Four O'Clock Run. Tyra Riverbend condos is the fourth phase of the Tyra project and has the ideal location on the ski run and right by the Snowflake Lift. Proximity to the Breckenridge Ski Resort is so convenient that even lunch at home is worth the trip.
Tyra Riverbend condominiums are just a short distance to the Town of Breckenridge and an ideal location for skiers. You ski-in via the Four O'Clock Run and ski-out by jumping on the Snowflake Lift. There were three previous phases of Tyra on Four O'Clock Road. The units generate great short-term rental income and there is also a free town bus that stops at the base of the Snowflake Lift.
Search Tyra Riverbend Condos
|All Listings||$400,000 - $500,000||Over $1,000,000|
- 655 Four Oclock Road 114, Tyra Iv Riverbend Lodge Condo, Breckenridge 80424
- 1 Bath, 474 SqFt
- MLS® #: S1010125
- Ski in/ ski out studio that is also in town! This condo is currently being vacation rented and is turn key. The condo is currently rented through VRBO and Airbnb. New flooring and stove top! The furnishings are in great shape... more
- 655 Four Oclock Road 209, Tyra Iv Riverbend Lodge Condo, Breckenridge 80424
- 1½ Bath, 474 SqFt
- MLS® #: S1009865
- A true SKI IN SKI OUT gem! Walk out the back door to the chairlift and ski home to the back door at the end of the day. Building offers hot tubs, sauna, workout, meeting rooms, Heated, secure, garage parking. An excellent rent... more
Tyra Riverbend Amenities
The amenities at Tyra Riverbend condominiums are remarkable. Enjoy the fitness rooms, lounges, media center, conference center, and underground parking. In the summer, hiking and biking is right outside your door. Just a few hundred yards from the Tyra Riverbend is the Breckenridge Outdoor Education Center (BOEC) and Sawmill Reservoir. Connect to a variety of trails behind the BOEC that lead into the National Forest.
Browse Breckenridge Condominiums
We'd love to help you find the perfect condo in the Tyra Riverbend. Please don't hesitate to contact Andrew for more information, or call (970) 547-7751 for assistance.
Listing information last updated on September 18th, 2018 at 5:07pm MDT.