- 260 Gold Flake Court, Gold Flake Sub, Breckenridge 80424
- 6 Bed, 8 Bath, 7324 SqFt
- Single Family
- MLS® #: S1009430
- Located in the heart of Breckenridge, this beautifully appointed home has room for everyone. Walk to town or explore popular Carter Park, steps away. This grand home features upscale finishes & 6 en-suite bedrooms. Two living a... more
Gold Flake Real Estate
The Gold Flake neighborhood consists of custom-built homes on large lots. They are very close to downtown Breckenridge, but still a ten or so minute walk - close enough, but not in the heart of downtown. From any home in the Gold Flake neighborhood, you will enjoy panoramic views to west of the Ten Mile Range and Breckenridge Ski Area. Enjoy the afternoon sunshine from your deck.
To the north of Gold Flake, is the Weisshorn subdivision, which is made up of single-family homes. Both Weisshorn and Gold Flake subdivisions have very little traffic.
Browse Homes For Sale in Gold Flake
|All Listings||Over $1,000,000|
- 204 S Pine Street, Gold Flake Sub, Breckenridge 80424
- 5 Bed, 4½ Bath, 4905 SqFt
- Single Family
- MLS® #: S1009702
- Stunning Timber Frame Home overlooking Downtown Breckenridge with views you won't believe of the ski area and Ten Mile Range. This sensational home features a main floor master suite and multiple living areas with plenty of roo... more
About Gold Flake Homes For Sale
The walk to town, whether winter or summer, is very easy on neighborhood trails that lead to downtown. Going home will be a little more work, since Gold Flake sits above the town.
The name Gold Flake comes from the mining days of Breckenridge. The first five large lots started to be built on in the 1980's and were located between Lincoln and Washington Streets above the historical residential streets.
Gold Flake II started being developed in the 1990's. It added Carter Park to the south side of subdivision with playgrounds, sledding hill, tennis courts, and pavilions for gatherings.
After 2000, Gold Flake III and the third filing, were planned, extending the neighborhood to the east. The Breckenridge Open Space and Trails Commission have deeded land and easements that allows the town to create walking paths that lead from the neighborhood to town.
Browse Breckenridge Neighborhoods
We'd love to help you find the perfect home in Gold Flake. Please don't hesitate to contact Andrew for more information, or call (970) 547-7751 for assistance.
Listing information last updated on September 19th, 2018 at 11:00pm MDT.