1. Explore the new terrain on Peak 6. It is 543 acres of powder enjoyment
2. Get your Groove on during Spring Break Massive. Plan your spring break trip now and enjoy some of the best spring skiing in the Rocky Mountains. After a day of skiing, relax and listen to music at the base of Peak 8.
3. Starlight Mountain Dinner by taking a snow cat ride to Ten Mile Station. There you can enjoy a prix fixe meal that is delicious!
4. If skiing is not your thing or if your legs need a little break from the slopes, then take a ride down the mountain in the Gold Runner Alpine Roller Coaster.
5. Want to wonder through the woods? Then enjoy a day at the Breckenridge Nordic Center, enjoying the 32 kilometers of cross-country ski trails or 15 kilometers…
1192 Views, 0 Comments