1. Explore the new terrain on Peak 6. It is 543 acres of powder enjoyment
2. Get your Groove on during Spring Break Massive. Plan your spring break trip now and enjoy some of the best spring skiing in the Rocky Mountains. After a day of skiing, relax and listen to music at the base of Peak 8.
3. Starlight Mountain Dinner by taking a snow cat ride to Ten Mile Station. There you can enjoy a prix fixe meal that is delicious!
4. If skiing is not your thing or if your legs need a little break from the slopes, then take a ride down the mountain in the Gold Runner Alpine Roller Coaster.
5. Want to wonder through the woods? Then enjoy a day at the Breckenridge Nordic Center, enjoying the 32 kilometers of cross-country ski trails or 15 kilometers of snowshoeing trails. Cozy up at the lodge.
6. Satisfy your taste buds at one of the 65 restaurants in town
7. Enjoy a sled ride at Carter Park….where are the local kids go for some free adventure
8. Can’t leave town without trying on the best cookies ever! Stop by Mary Mountain Cookies on Main Street for a sweet treat that you won’t be disappointed with.
10. The Imperial Challenge, for you die hard outdoor enthusiasts.Posted by Andrew Biggin on