- 322 Forest Drive, Frisco Terrace Sub, Frisco 80443
- 4 Bed, 4½ Bath, 5756 SqFt
- Single Family
- MLS® #: S395007
- Absolutely fabulous luxury private mountain retreat! Huge fenced back yard with a pond and waterfall, hot tub, beautiful perennial gardens and patio. Complete remodel including a main floor master suite that is to die for i... more
Frisco Homes For Sale
Frisco Listing Stats
|Highest Listing Price:||$1,849,000|
|Lowest Listing Price:||$299,000|
Browse Frisco homes for sale or read more about the charming history of this tranquil small town in the mountains!
Browse Frisco Homes for Sale
|All Listings||$200,000 - $300,000||$300,000 - $400,000|
|$400,000 - $500,000||$500,000 - $600,000||$600,000 - $700,000|
|$700,000 - $800,000||$900,000 - $1,000,000||Over $1,000,000|
- 307 S 8th Avenue, Frisco Town Sub, Frisco 80443
- 3 Bed, 2 Bath, 1586 SqFt
- Single Family
- MLS® #: S1003588
- Magnificent 360 degree views from Lake Dillon to Keystone from this hilltop location. Just a few blocks from Main St & Frisco Marina. Currently there are 2 rental properties onsite: a charming 2br cabin (1,128 sqft), & an enorm... more
- 106 Frisco Street, Frisco Town Sub, Frisco 80443
- 3 Bed, 2 Bath, 1380 SqFt
- Single Family
- MLS® #: S1004160
- Mountain Modern - Impeccably Finished Chalet. Professional Photos Coming Soon. more
- 1510 Point Drive A, Prospect Point Townhomes, Frisco 80443
- 4 Bed, 3½ Bath, 2273 SqFt
- MLS® #: S1004136
- Motivated & priced to sell!Premiere location in a premiere townhome community backing up to the bike path,lakeside hiking trails,and open space along the shores of Lake Dillon.Your views convey a sense of being far and away fro... more
- 980 Lakepoint Drive 705, Towers At Lakepoint Condos, Frisco 80443
- 3 Bed, 3 Bath, 1500 SqFt
- MLS® #: S1002735
- Unique opportunity for a large condo with an attached garage and an additional, deeded, separate, 1 car garage. This top floor penthouse also offers exceptional views of Lake Dillon and the continental divide. The floor plan i... more
- 156 S 4th Avenue 2, Condos Off Main, Frisco 80443
- 2 Bed, 2 Bath, 1090 SqFt
- MLS® #: S1004041
- In one of the most desirable locations in all of Frisco, this 2brm 2ba top floor condo won't disappoint. Comes with a private elevator that will take you directory into the residence. Take in the mountain views from the living ... more
FIND FRISCO REAL ESTATE QUICKLY & EASILY!
When you register on our website you gain VIP access to our custom search tools that allow you to find the perfect fit with Frisco homes. Get email alerts to brand new listings that match your needs for added convenience.
Take Advantage Of Our Comprehensive Website Features And Register Now!
Frisco: New Homes Guide
At the high end price point there are stunning opportunities to buy pristine vintage or new Frisco homes. Find handcrafted aspen metal railings, fully furnished basements, sprawling square footage, and unobstructed views with south facing windows soaking up 10 Mile Creek and the mountain tops.
Log beamed A-frame estates, with windows nearly as high as the ceilings only elevate the surrounding natural backdrops. Frisco real estate includes some great affordable condos that offer residents convenient locations to nearby trails, downtown's charming Main Street, and more.
About Frisco Homes & The Town's Early Origins
The town of Frisco was incorporated as a town in 1879 and was founded by Henry Recen. This small mining town was named Frisco by a Captain Henry Learned who was railroad agent looking to expand lines in the West. Frisco was an abbreviation of St. Louis-San Francisco Railway Company, “FR” from Francisco, “IS” from St. Louis, “CO” for Company.
Residents here enjoy an active and fun community full of arts and culture, outdoor recreation and annual events that include fireworks shows and the Frisco Colorado Barbecue Challenge. This grill competition has been held every year since 1993 and benefits non-profits, raising over $500,000 and counting. Frisco homes for sale are found nestled within the base of the Colorado mountains, where outdoor pursuits like fishing, white water rafting, camping, hiking, biking and skiing are part of every day life.
Want to keep browsing Summit County? Check out home listings in other nearby communities & resorts!
Do you want to know more about Frisco homes for sale or the vacation market in Summit County? Andrew is a local expert and is happy to answer any questions you might have. Give him a call (970) 547-7751 for more assistance.
Listing information last updated on March 28th, 2017 at 4:00am MDT.