- 71 Cucumber Patch Placer Road 7, Cucumber Patch At Shockhill, Breckenridge 80424
- 4 Bed, 3½ Bath, 2524 SqFt
- MLS® #: S1003807
- FINALLY one of the most remarkable & startling CUCUMBER PATCH Townhomes available. Located in one of the finest subdivisions in Breck, SHOCK HILL! Never been rented and is in 'like new' condition. Private setting with huge deck... more
If you're looking for luxury with easy convenience and more space than condo, Breckenridge townhomes are great option for buyers. Whether you're seeking the traditional townhouse, or a luxury duplex there's plenty to choose from.
Many properties are new, in exclusive subdivisions like Shock Hill, and boast high-end contemporary features and finishes. Enjoy easy living with no maintenance hassles like landscaping to take up the time that you can be out on the slopes!
View listings for Breckenridge townhomes, or read more about the amenities that come included with association fees!
Find Townhomes In Breckenridge
|All Listings||$300,000 - $400,000||$400,000 - $500,000|
|$500,000 - $600,000||$600,000 - $700,000||$700,000 - $800,000|
|$800,000 - $900,000||$900,000 - $1,000,000||Over $1,000,000|
- 116 Woods Drive 116, Woods At Breckenridge, Breckenridge 80424
- 4 Bed, 4½ Bath, 2800 SqFt
- MLS® #: S1003522
- This beautifully furnished Woods at Breckenridge townhome was built in 2008. New floorplan with main floor living. High-end finished include custom Alder woodwork, high-end granite and travertine tile in the baths. Secluded bac... more
- 77 Tall Pines Drive 77, Pines At 4 Oclock Sub, Breckenridge 80424
- 4 Bed, 4½ Bath, 2554 SqFt
- MLS® #: S1004474
- Best Pines Available! Large 4 Bed 4.5 Bath, located on the Four O'Clock Run, SUNNY - SW Corner, Ski Area and Mountain Views, ski in & ski out, best location in at the Pines, #77 with meadow and wet lands directly behind, and o... more
- 209 N Ridge Street, Vista Ridge Townhomes, Breckenridge 80424
- 3 Bed, 3½ Bath, 2487 SqFt
- MLS® #: S1004298
- This home has a lot of wonderful qualities. Huge mountain views, 1 block to Main Street, short walk to Gondola and Bus Stop, privacy and large trees, private hot tub, large interior storage space, 1 car garage, high ceilings, r... more
- 115 Tall Pines Drive 115, Pines At 4 Oclock Sub, Breckenridge 80424
- 4 Bed, 4½ Bath, 2248 SqFt
- MLS® #: S1000736
- Beautiful townhome - a true ski-in/ski-out on the Four O’clock ski run! After a day of skiing or hiking enjoy the private hot tub with mountain and ski run views. Inside features 2 living spaces, vaulted ceilings, 4 bedrooms ea... more
- 89 Tall Pines Drive 6, Pines At 4 Oclock Sub, Breckenridge 80424
- 4 Bed, 4½ Bath, 2356 SqFt
- MLS® #: S1004011
- Arguably one of the best VIEWS and floor plans of any Pines Property; ski in and out location offering all day sun and gorgeous setting visually connecting to the outdoors and Open Space! Very welcoming, flowing floor plan tha... more
| FIND YOUR DREAM BRECKENRIDGE TOWNHOME!
Register for free, and you'll have access to listings details, pictures, custom search tools, email alerts and more—stay a step ahead of the competition!
- Andrew Biggin: Your Breckenridge Real Estate Expert
About Breckenridge Townhomes For Sale
Interior features of townhomes in Breckenridge offer a host of different features all special to their own designs. You'll find multi-level homes with tranquil decks and quiet patios, soaring ceilings, spa baths, rustic hardwoods, custom fireplaces, granite counters, two car garages and more. Whether you're looking for a blank canvas to decorate to your tastes or move in ready Breckenridge townhomes with designer furnishings and decor there's something here for all needs.
Browse Beckenridge Townhome Neighborhoods:
|Cedars at Breckenridge||Highland Greens||One Breckenridge Place||Cucumber Patch At Shock Hill||Mountain Thunder|
The Easy Convenience Of Breckenridge Townhomes
Whether you want to be near the Gondola for quick navigation to the mountain, or you want a charming location closer to town with walkable access to the recreation center and ice rink, you're sure to find what you're looking for with Breckenridge townhomes.
Snow removal, trash pickup and common area maintenance are most often included in association fees for that added touch to your resort lifestyle. Enjoy creekside views, be steps from the free bus system throughout the town, or have backyard access to skiing, biking, hiking and fishing. The only hard part is going to be choosing a favorite!
We'd be happy to take you on a tour of Breckenridge townhomes and help you get to know the neighborhoods better. Just browsing? Andrew is always happy to answer questions. Send an email or call (970) 547-7751 for assistance.
Listing information last updated on May 28th, 2017 at 6:10am MDT.