- The Market is “Normalizing”..
- YTD the # of Sales for 2022 are Down 42.31 % for Breckenridge and Down 32.64% for All Summit County vs. the unstainable levels recorded during 2021 and the COVID 19 Pandemic.
- Keystone YTD # of Sales for 2022 are only down 19.92%, perhaps due to the Exempt Status of that area to ST Rental Restrictions.
- This shift has led to a “Normalizing” of the market, with # of Active Listings in Summit County now at 488, vs. 231 in 2021, 334 in 2020, and 865 in 2019.
- The Average Price of a Single Family Home remains strong at $2,366,578 for Breckenridge, and $2,125,233 for All Summit County.
- The Average Price of a Condominium remains strong at $928,554 for Breckenridge, and $799,399 for All Summit County.
Leave A Comment