- 16 Tall Pines Drive, Pines At 4 Oclock Sub, Breckenridge 80424
- 5 Bed, 4½ Bath, 5100 SqFt
- Single Family
- MLS® #: S1003760
- Beautiful log home in a great location! Just a short walk to alpine and cross country skiing, this 5 bedroom home can sleep 20 people in beds, has 2 master suites, a large rec/game room, and plenty of space for a large group. H... more
Real Estate in Pines at Four O'Clock
Real estate in the Pines at Four O'Clock subdivision includes a combination of single-family homes, duplexes, and townhomes. Situated below the Peak 8 base of the Breckenridge Ski Resort, open space borders the Pines at Four O'Clock creating a very private and natural setting. The properties offer full-sized homes, sitting on less than an acre and sharing a common wall.
Pines at 4 O'Clock Homes for Sale
|All Listings||Over $1,000,000|
- 115 Tall Pines Drive 115, Pines At 4 Oclock Sub, Breckenridge 80424
- 4 Bed, 4½ Bath, 2248 SqFt
- MLS® #: S1000736
- Beautiful townhome - a true ski-in/ski-out on the Four O’clock ski run! After a day of skiing or hiking enjoy the private hot tub with mountain and ski run views. Inside features 2 living spaces, vaulted ceilings, 4 bedrooms ea... more
- 49 Tall Pines Drive 3, Pines At 4 Oclock Sub, Breckenridge 80424
- 4 Bed, 4 Bath, 2458 SqFt
- MLS® #: S394975
- Large end unit 2,458 sq ft. 4 large bedrooms with the forth being a family/bunk rm for over flow on the lower level, 3 Full baths 1 3/4 bath. Super living rm with cathedral ceilings & fireplace. Gas Heat. Huge Master with sitti... more
Amenities & Nature Trails
When summer starts and the snow is gone, the access to trails for you to enjoy are endless. Just outside your door, you can hike, bike, and enjoy the wildlife. Enjoy the multiple trailheads from the house to the Breckenridge Outdoor Education Center, Griffith Lodge.
Only a mile away is downtown and not a difficult walk. You can enjoy the free bus shuttle service, just a few blocks from your home.
During the winter months, if you enjoy cross-country skiing, you can easily access the Breckenridge Nordic Center, right across the street. The Nordic Center has amazing groomed trails and snowshoes trails through Cucumber Gulch Wildlife Preserve. And if you are lucky, you might even see a moose while enjoying the great outdoors.
Browse Breckenridge Condominiums
We'd love to help you find the perfect home in Pines at Four O'Clock. Please don't hesitate to contact Andrew for more information, or call (970) 547-7751 for assistance.
Listing information last updated on November 18th, 2017 at 5:00am MST.